Why development team doesn't banish hackers?

2Next

Replies

• thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Its the Instinct Directive. All team instinct players get the toons first to try out.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    Its the Instinct Directive. All team instinct players get the toons first to try out.

I knew it! They could have gotten away with their crystal/credits generators, but they wanted more...
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »

I knew it! They could have gotten away with their crystal/credits generators, but they wanted more...

Keep it quiet guys, it's really app named after TI called Instinct Directive and you can DL it, after i started using ID all my credit/crystal problems went away with cherry on top to allow me test new toons b4 release. Just plz don't tell every1 i wanna keep my advantage! ;)
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    I'm no tI fanboy but this is hilarious :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I'm no tI fanboy but this is hilarious :p

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We could probably have our own sub forum.
  • OwexBaill
    188 posts Member
    Options
    OoUndead wrote: »
    PS : You don't have ID, so you can't buy alcohol, get lost kid ! XD

Underrated post.
    Also, mods are asleep?

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »

Keep it quiet guys, it's really app named after TI called Instinct Directive and you can DL it, after i started using ID all my credit/crystal problems went away with cherry on top to allow me test new toons b4 release. Just plz don't tell every1 i wanna keep my advantage! ;)

ALL YOUR CREDITS ARE BELONG TO US
  • Options
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    Naming and shaming is against forum rules

Stop shaming the OP
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    Options
    Ohh my Lord, this is a forking conspiracy!!!!
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    What are you talking about? What do you mean I "don't have ID"

You think I'm the only person with a 7* lvl80 B2 playing the game or something?

EDIT: Oh you mean my ally code? Yeah there's a setting to turn that off. So I did. So what?

PS. Welcome to the forums!

Phootish <whip crack<

Smack down!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Conspiracies aren't necessary when epic wizardry is occurring.
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    BuRu wrote: »
    When I see the deck of some players from the top 10 guilds , and others too ..
    I wonder how , even with a great ranking arena and by spending lot of money , players can have as many characters as high . Especially some characters ...
    These players haven't ID, is it normal ?
    Example: iNaecabon (Team instinct ) droid b2 * 7 lvl80 ... the first day . And he hasn't got ID either...
    How is it possible wirhout credits/crystals generator?
    If they are from development team, it's not fair for the other players. If they hack, pèse ban them, the game will be fairless.
    Thanks
    BuRu`

I fail to see the evidence points to hacking. You do know that EVERY character can be bought you know with money? How is that hacking.

Also how do you know they do NOT banish hackers? You need to come with better evidence.. you are just mad you don't have B2.. that's jealousy not unfair.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @Naecabon my next door neighbour doesn't really have a better range rover than me, I deliberately live next to tramps to boost my ego. indont think he has any I.D. now you mention it....
  • BLazteR
    26 posts Member
    Options
    There's this secret hack that only a few of us know about. Its called spending money. It allows you to obtain items at a much faster rate.

Master , please show me the ways, givin me your ally code
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    Options
    I, for one, welcome our new instinct overlords
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    @Naecabon my next door neighbour doesn't really have a better range rover than me, I deliberately live next to tramps to boost my ego. indont think he has any I.D. now you mention it....

54bd8d68845433dada552fe2f1cc816b.jpg

If this is what your neighbors yard looks like... Hi neighbor!!
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

Conspiracies aren't necessary when epic wizardry is occurring.

I'm bummed that wizard meme hasn't showed up
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous.. :/

However if you are an any way serious..

Naming and Shaming
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, Report players directly for investigation information on how to do so can be viewed below.

Reporting potential cheaters
    If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.

DO not post or make accusations like this again. The forum is not the place.

This discussion has been closed.