Why development team doesn't banish hackers?

Prev1
BuRu
0 posts Member
When I see the deck of some players from the top 10 guilds , and others too ..
I wonder how , even with a great ranking arena and by spending lot of money , players can have as many characters as high . Especially some characters ...
These players haven't ID, is it normal ?
Example: iNaecabon (Team instinct ) droid b2 * 7 lvl80 ... the first day . And he hasn't got ID either...
How is it possible wirhout credits/crystals generator?
If they are from development team, it's not fair for the other players. If they hack, pèse ban them, the game will be fairless.
Thanks
BuRu`

Replies

• Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What are you talking about? What do you mean I "don't have ID"

You think I'm the only person with a 7* lvl80 B2 playing the game or something?

EDIT: Oh you mean my ally code? Yeah there's a setting to turn that off. So I did. So what?

PS. Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! Nice first post (not)...
  • Options
    There's this secret hack that only a few of us know about. Its called spending money. It allows you to obtain items at a much faster rate.
  • Options
    Naming and shaming is against forum rules
  • Options
    Lol Nae is one of the people that keeps this game free for everyone else lol
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    There's this secret hack that only a few of us know about. Its called spending money. It allows you to obtain items at a much faster rate.

YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT EXPLOITS IN THE FORUM TRILL
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT EXPLOITS IN THE FORUM TRILL

Shhh! Let's try to keep it quiet about this or others will find out! ;)
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Excellent post. These issues need to be addressed!
    Nae is definitely a suspicious character. All those helpful, guides, posts, and screenshots... That seems unpossible unless nae is a hacker or maybe a wizard. Idk.
    :neutral:
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What are you talking about? What do you mean I "don't have ID"

You think I'm the only person with a 7* lvl80 B2 playing the game or something?

EDIT: Oh you mean my ally code? Yeah there's a setting to turn that off. So I did. So what?

Ahaha I love that answer :D. Too late man ! You're a hacker ! You better leave the game, cause people who spend money ain't poossible ! Pscchhhh ! :wink:

PS : You don't have ID, so you can't buy alcohol, get lost kid ! XD
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    SWGoH Techno-Hacker Wizard Confirmed
  • Options
    slampdx wrote: »
    Excellent post. These issues need to be addressed!
    Nae is definitely a suspicious character. All those helpful, guides, posts, and screenshots... That seems unpossible unless nae is a hacker or maybe a wizard. Idk.
    :neutral:

Well we did graduate from Hogwarts at the same time if i recall it right. But i don't know if he did go to hacking university after that, w/e with our education everything is possible ;)
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    SWGoH Techno-Hacker Wizard Confirmed

Lol this post needs to be pinned @insertmodnamehere.

And @buru should be rewarded with a medal and some nachos for uncovering and exposing these miscreants

I failed out of Hogwarts when they realized i couldn't hit above 400k on tier 6 rancor
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Nae hacked my heart.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Dude if you think someone is cheating you report it to @CG_LucifersDaddy not make a post about it.
    @BentWookiee
    @Afista
    @JohnnySteelAlpha
    @FashionFett
    i dont think I have to mention why this thread should be closed
    @Naecabon sorry man you definitely don't deserve that crap
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    My next door neighbour has a newer Range Rover then me so I've reported him to the police.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    My next door neighbour has a newer Range Rover then me so I've reported him to the police.

But has he got ID?
  • Options
    BuRu wrote: »
    I wonder how , even with a great ranking arena and by spending lot of money , players can have as many characters as high . Especially some characters ...
    Example: iNaecabon (Team instinct ) droid b2 * 7 lvl80 ... the first day . And he hasn't got ID either...
    If they are from development team, it's not fair for the other players. If they hack, pèse ban them, the game will be fairless.
    Thanks
    BuRu`

ORDER UP!!!!

Today we got a Wahmburger and French cries... And wash it all down with a Whineken.

Seriously.. Why don't we ban the OP
  • Options
    Hobnob wrote: »

Just give him in for treason and they take him away without further investigation ;)
  • Options
    $$$ hacks are the best, it is what makes companies truly great!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks
    BuRu`

ORDER UP!!!!

Today we got a Wahmburger and French cries... And wash it all down with a Whineken.

Lol!!!!!!!!!
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Of course it's possible to have 7 star level 80 first day. They probably did in about 20 minutes too lol. It's called spending money. Nothing cheating about it.

They pay to have the newest best stuff. Deal with it and just have fun, but don't call them cheaters.

Now if you see someone running around with a 7 star level 80 Jedi Luke, we might have a problem lol.
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks
    BuRu`

ORDER UP!!!!

Someone call the Whambulance(no offense to op, but all they did was spend money)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Dude if you think someone is cheating you report it to @CG_LucifersDaddy not make a post about it.
    @BentWookiee
    @Afista
    @JohnnySteelAlpha
    @FashionFett
    i dont think I have to mention why this thread should be closed
    @Naecabon sorry man you definitely don't deserve that crap

I PM'd him 1 and a half months ago about a guy with a 7* Vader. As of today, this guy still sits at #1 in my Arena shard. Tried to PM him again, no aswer.
    I don't think they care.
  • RMF
    48 posts Member
    Options

It isn't possible without a credits/crystals generator. However, we'll let you into a little secret here, open up your wallet, and there might just be a credits/crystals generator hiding in there for you too!
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    "Sikho wrote: »
    I PM'd him 1 and a half months ago about a guy with a 7* Vader. As of today, this guy still sits at #1 in my Arena shard. Tried to PM him again, no aswer.
    I don't think they care.

You got proof ? pic pic pic !
    Or maybe this guy got them legit ! luckiest moth*rf*ck*r !

OR he abused the glitch where he could spam Vader and they let him go after 1 week ban ! That's what they did, right ?
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    OoUndead wrote: »
    I don't think they care.

OR he abused the glitch where he could spam Vader and they let him go after 1 week ban ! That's what they did, right ?

I can't post a pic as it would be considered shaming/naming. I know he didn't get him legally, it's simply impossible. I'm from a late february server.

People who were caught abusing Vader shards were either banned permanently or moved to a cheaters-only server.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    I don't think they care.

I can't post a pic as it would be considered shaming/naming. I know he didn't get him legally, it's simply impossible. I'm from a late february server.

People who were caught abusing Vader shards were either banned permanently or moved to a cheaters-only server.

Maybe he got ID?
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    I don't think they care.

Maybe he got ID?

What do you mean?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    I don't think they care.

Maybe he got ID?

What do you mean?

It's a play on the op lol. :p
This discussion has been closed.