Why does Rey's entire "flurry" get dodged?

2Next

Replies

• BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, Rey isn't powerful enough... One of the Fastest toon in arena with the highest DPS... She totally needs a buff...I mean another buff. And a special unique attribute. Oh, wait... Never mind.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    gobears21 wrote: »
    Daeghaa wrote: »
    I think this is a valid point to discuss, mostly because RG taunts in the middle (if present) even if the attacked toon dies. The first and second attack are independent. Even if they weren't, Leia's multi-attack doesn't depend of a valid 1st attack.

Exactly this....

And to others saying it is "designed" as one attack.... have the devs confirmed this? I mean I have my opinions but without seeing the spec one can't know if it is a bug or not. If the spec says "it is one attack" then working as designed. If the spec says "it is meant to process as individual attacks" then it is a bug. I would guess none of us in the user community have seen the spec so your opinion is just conjecture.... I'm inquiring as to what the spec says? Is this a bug or is it working as intended?

@gobears21
    Per my previous post, yes, the Devs have confirmed the attack SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ONE ATTACK.

The multiple attacks per hit (which each individually proc'd counter attacks) was considered a bug and NOT intended.

Thank you for the clarification.... it all makes sense.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    To answer you question on the Thread title: it shouldn't! In my opinion, each attack should be rerolled by RNG. Same thing with Harmonies Assult on QGJ or any assist attack. Seems like if the first hit is dodged, everything that follows is as well. Let's put this in a Bugs & Issues Thread if it isn't already.

High-five, bro!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Because ea has decided that leaving dodge alone makes sense. It's the biggest complaint they get about the game so it has to be ok. Ignoring complaints is the best way to handle them. After all complaints about dodge are like std's- if you ignore them and pretend they don't exist eventually everyone gets on board the characters that spread them.

(And this is from someone who frequently runs dooku lead)
  • Options
    Multiple Attacks are not Multiple Hits. 
    See; Leia's Multi Attacks interaction with foresight vs Rey's.

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    This is considered one whole attack, thats the reason and char who can counter, can't counter all hits just one. This was discussed a long time ago, at one point everyone was nagging that she got buffed because youcouldnt counter all the hits.