Increase to Level 90

2Next

Replies

• Options
    You can still diversify your collection, just do not level up characters past level 80 if you so choose to do so. I honestly have no problem with a cap increase to level 90. The omega mats can still drop once you hit level 80. Going higher would actually keep a gap between players. When everyone is level 80 the game is not so much fun. You have your high level, mid level and low level players all trying to do their best with what they have.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    **** wrote: »
    If they raise the cap before December, I'll quit this game in a heart beat.

It was a huge mistake to to goto 80 and introduce raids at the same time and not fix previous problems with toons, gear, credits and Gw.

Raids made us all realize we need deeper rosters with better teams. That has been impossible to do while racing to 80. Now at 80 , the task at getting those rosters and teams is even more daunting. It will take several months to do so.

Arena was one of the main reasons to play, but they nerfed those rewards so it sux now . GW still sux, there are no L/D side battles and we spend all out limited credits/energy chasing gear and leveling up.

More events are a good thing, but all that's done is show us that most don't have the toons to do them and like I said, it now takes forever to get new toons playable.

Going to 90 without addressing current problems ( like they did with 80) will kill this game .

+1 million.

I can't see how they can increase anything without fixing precraft, toons (Ventress AI, Vader AI, Teebo's stealth vs leader skill, FOTP and so on and so forth), GW rewards balancing, etc. etc. I LOVE to play this game and I'll defend certain aspects of it, but some of the time it's taking to correct some of this is far beyond defensible.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    content expands out not up.

Agreed. Let's not be hasty.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    They have made it so ridiculously slow to gear up, if it goes to 90 in Aug, we should all boycott.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Please no
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Why only 90? They should raise it to 100 tomorrow
  • Options
    Shouldn't happen for a while.

They need to put focus on expanding guild content first. There's still the guild vs. guild aspect that needs to be implemented, and I don't mean leaderboards. Talking about guild wars!

What is a guild war?
    A. A guild war is when one guild declares war on another guild, and a single guild cannot be at war with two guilds at the same time.

How does a guild war work?
    A. Each member of the guild can select one character as his/her "champion". The guild officers then compile the champions into teams, and there cannot be multiples of the same toon on each team. NO TEAM OF ONLY FIVES! The leader then signs off on the teams and can make changes as he/she sees fit.

So, how do the teams battle?
    A. Each guild member completes one battle using the team his/her champion is in, and there is no retreat option. The team match ups are randomly selected.

Ok, then how are points allocated?
    A. Each battle win earns one point for the team, each team has a chance to get 5 points. Whichever team of the two opposing teams has the most points earns a point for their guild. If the two teams tie, then each team earns a point. Whichever guild has the most points at the end of the war, wins.

What kind of prizes are we talking?
    A. If you earn a point for the team, then you get a better prize as your individual reward than someone who didn't. These can be gear shards, ability mats, character shards, etc. The thing to note is the better chance. If your guild wins, you receive the "bounty" of better character shards, raid gear, Omega and mk 3 ability mats, the good stuff. If your guild loses, you get less impressive rewards like no omega, no greivous or Vader shards, etc.

Just a little idea of mine ;-)

@EA_Jesse
    @BentWookiee
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yes, kill the game with a new level increase
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    what is the rush to raise the level cap, people complain there isnt enough diversity in rosters, the only time to diversify is after you reach the level cap and can start working on b and c teams, so how about taking the time after level cap to raise up some other characters and try them out?

it seems level 100 will be the max, so what are they going to do after everyone reaches 100? with the "gear gate" they've created now with unfarmable gears, players are going to need A LOT more time to gear up their main teams, let alone b and c teams, so I dont think level cap should go to 90 until 2016 is over
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Whys the level cap not increased to 150 yet?