Who are you bringing to the Female only event?

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Phasma lumi Ashoka old daka asajj
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I think we all know who is coming along.
    latest?cb=20160107165615
  • Options
    Stop merging threads which aren't related. It makes it messy and hard to follow and accomplishes nothing.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Should be a breeze with Phasma lead, Leia, Rey, Ventress and Barriss. All 7-star, and all L80 G9+ except for Ventress (L75, G8).
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is that what Phasma looks like? O.o

Whoa what? How could she be a baddie?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    I think we all know who is coming along.
    latest?cb=20160107165615

I have a new crush now.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

@ShaolinPunk
    She kills you with Kindness!

Thats the name of her blaster, btw.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Haha, did J.J.Abrams not realize that the Empire was staunchly misogynistic? The Rebels were the good guys. Too bad they wasted her acting behind a mask. Her Phasma was a push-over in the new movie. Maybe she'll make a SWEET comeback in the next movie and reveal the true beastess within. Gaw, she looks like a castle-wrecker in that second picture. Sacred Bovine!

EDIT: oh but wait, this is First Order. "I know nothink, I know nothink!" ~Master Sergeant Schultz
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

She's an Actress.

She can play such characters as Brienne of Tarth, Commander Lyme as Captain Phasma.

captain-phasma-gwen1.png

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Stop merging threads which aren't related. It makes it messy and hard to follow and accomplishes nothing.

@cosmicturtle333
    At first i was like "its not that bad."

Then they merged random stuff in and yea, its totally weird now.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    What got merged in here?
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    What got merged in here?

@ShaolinPunk
    Went back to re-read stuff and it's all out of order from how I originally read it.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I hadn't noticed. Wasn't me! And mad props to people who list their team horizontally instead of vertically in their replies, scrolling through all those just about gave me vertigo. It's totally cool to just say, "hey, my bust-a-cap team is QGJ, Ugnaught, Stormtrooper, Teebo, and Lando." It's not but you see what I mean?
  • TSWPandaman
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    For the upcoming female only...
    Ahsoka 4* g7 (L), Talia 5* g8, Daka 5* g8, Nightsister initiate 7* g7, Luminara unduli 7* g8
  • Options
    The leader of the pack

2d8l4za.jpg

ziu4o2.jpg

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    And now she's a Disney Princess. Look out Ariel. Wait she can't hold a lightsaber! What is this? K but honestly, enough with the Phasma fanning. Let's get back to who you're bringing BESIDES Phasma.

She can't fight in those clothes anyway.
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No messing with the Captain!
    gwendoline-e1450156639504.jpg

Beside having Phasma as Lead, i will bring:
    Luminara
    Ahsoka
    Old Daka
    and either Leia or Assaj, probably Leia.

jPFw0cy.jpg

Post edited by Darthenstein on
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options
    my best ladies team

7*Phasma (L)
    7*lumi
    7*talia
    6*ahsoka
    4*daka

Depending on the difficulty, I might try out my low level nightsister team

6*ahsoka(L)
    4*daka
    4*ventress
    2*Acolyte
    2*initiate

I am excited to see which shards we get as I need about 40 more ahsoka shards to 7* her for the final yoda challenge and only 5 leia shards to finally unlock that braid-bun princess...
  • Options
    Wouldnt it be amazing if EA added Luce shards to this event. Ha, maybe surprise the whole community by fixing asajj ai:).
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I might actually be able to unlock Old Daka in time for this event, so a Nightsister squad! They'll be my main squad for as long as I can enjoy them, too. Hopefully this even will help me star them up so that they can catch up to my current main squad!

• Options
    Barriss
    Lumi
    Asoka
    JKG
    and one nightsister
    Hopefully a doable event
    the cake is a lie
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Did someone already say, "my mom"
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma, Aayla, Leia, Rey, Daka, lumi, Ahsoka, JKG. All relatively well geared at or near max level
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Aaaah yeah RAYRAY, I knew you were one of the cool kids, listing your heroes horizontally.
  • Options
    From the announcement it looks like you just need one female toon to enter a team, or have I misread that? Seems a bit pointless...
  • Options
    Aaaah yeah RAYRAY, I knew you were one of the cool kids, listing your heroes horizontally.

16kryon.jpg
  • Options
    Love that Darthenstein!!!
  • Options
    Main: Captain Phasma(G8), Rey(maxed), Princess Leia(G9), Asajj Ventress(G8), Luminara Unduli(G10)

All 7*, Lvl 80

Additional: Ashoka Tano(G8), Talia (G8)

Both 7*, Lvl 76, 73

And I'm bringing myself, because I fit the bill too.
    -Kay