• Options
    How r u tonight triple three kiwi?
  • Options
    Wiki wah (705 shadow trapper CSIS Crew ) join us guild
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Is this English?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Am I missing something here?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    СДИ'Т ЧОЦ ЯЕДЭ ЭЯЦПК?
  • Options
    Your strange words beguile me
  • Options
    Let's not read puzzles Freemason inshalla
  • Options
    Kung fu heavy like a wah
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Guessing very bad translation.
  • Options
    Who's in , make. Vote take a note , getting a liccle nasty
    Heavy like a wah

Agree fully, but in all seriousness, does anyone really consider Darth JJ an apocalyptic Sith Lord or is his Mandalorian warrior mystique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management?

I am not referring to whether you the EA-poster buys into it off course, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to EA or even any high level developers, the sponsorships of doom are what drive these Sith Lords to sweat in those black cloaks they always wear, no chance can Palpatine make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 70s, our legacy (i'm not quite sure of Darth JJ's age).

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like QGJ or Yoda would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imagine anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think Darth JJ is anywhere near in the same boat.

But lets stay on topic, what makes Darth JJ the threat that he is even though his skill set may be light-years behind him.

Just to give you a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done in the arena at least on the average of his occasions.

Makes it almost sad to see what the Sith Lord-hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET.

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Who's in , make. Vote take a note , getting a liccle nasty
    Heavy like a wah

Agree fully, but in all seriousness, does anyone really consider Darth JJ an apocalyptic Sith Lord or is his Mandalorian warrior mystique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management?

I am not referring to whether you the EA-poster buys into it off course, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to EA or even any high level developers, the sponsorships of doom are what drive these Sith Lords to sweat in those black cloaks they always wear, no chance can Palpatine make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 70s, our legacy (i'm not quite sure of Darth JJ's age).

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like QGJ or Yoda would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imagine anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think Darth JJ is anywhere near in the same boat.

But lets stay on topic, what makes Darth JJ the threat that he is even though his skill set may be light-years behind him.

Just to give you a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done in the arena at least on the average of his occasions.

Makes it almost sad to see what the Sith Lord-hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET.

Dude you're heavy like two wahs fosho
  • Casual_Player
    639 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    snake2 said:

Dude you're heavy like two wahs fosho
    Lol, like c3po talking to r2d2
    +1 to darthenstein
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Yeah man heavy like 2 wah in a corner kookokookokkooo Griggs and the bass
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Dem hurricanes be like zizifa. Grat dleerf baska doo. Two wahs. Then three
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm still not sure I understand this thread?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107