Leia vs Ackbar

CheesyPasta
155 posts Member
edited June 2016
I just finished farming ST Han, and started farming Ackbar yesterday (15/80 so far), and I'm wondering if I should switch to Leia, as she is becoming farmable soon. What do you think?

Leia vs Ackbar 62 votes

Leia
51%
MufasaBigDdarksidepip_ninjaDark_JediJaceousprimeTomekSalgado9Will_CocishugeWJ28HorkenmeierSocceanAndarcirvvriGonzalo1495MarkatonaTrawinltriggalCarpeDiem007007___gumpyDarthEliza 32 votes
Ackbar
48%
DhallDrakeIXbenacrowKAULIIrrlichtReySkywalkerjedii_2040pepper10LaLiamCatoSanWeezy_vegas1NightloresIT_L1V3SDooku_for_daysFatherToastShaolinPunklastiidinobambinoAlwaysABigerFishNic_Cage_in_Con_Air 30 votes

Replies

• Options
    Leia
    Quite happy about leia being for ftp but quite mad they dropped the precraft issue lol
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar
    And they still haven't fixed dodge...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If I were you, I'd get Ackbar unlocked while waiting for Leia to become f2p (since it won't be until after the ladies event), and then go all in on Leia. Ackbar's main use is his leader ability and specials. You'll want Leia starred up to maximize her damage.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ackbar
    If I were you, I'd get Ackbar unlocked while waiting for Leia to become f2p (since it won't be until after the ladies event), and then go all in on Leia. Ackbar's main use is his leader ability on specials. You'll want Leia starred up to maximize her damage.

Exactly this.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

Thanks for the replies! I've decided to go with this.
    If I were you, I'd get Ackbar unlocked while waiting for Leia to become f2p (since it won't be until after the ladies event), and then go all in on Leia. Ackbar's main use is his leader ability and specials. You'll want Leia starred up to maximize her damage.

• Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Leia
    Well... I woulda said to save up your token thingys for leia, leia is good by herself while ackbar isn't. But its up to you kiddo, i have 16k arena points that I'll be spending on leia
  • Options
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    Well... I woulda said to save up your token thingys for leia, leia is good by herself while ackbar isn't. But its up to you kiddo, i have 16k arena points that I'll be spending on leia

I'm planning to use Ackbar for raids and the Empire Assault event. Leia will also have multiple purposes.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    you really want both, the synergy between them is awesome.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar
    I would get ackbar first if you dont have a dispeller. Which is very valuable for rancor p1.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I'm torn as well.

I have AA at 5* and my guild will be starting tier 6 raids soon, so that would be nice, but my Leia is 2* and it would be great to get her higher as well.

Decisions, decisions.
  • Options
    You really need both. The new meta is going to be Ackbar (L), Leia, Rey, Royal Guard, (insert random support char here). Ackbar is essential for raids, while Leia will be essential for PvP.
  • GiiG
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Leia
    I have a maxed Leia - deadly against the sith
  • Options
    Ackbar
    Ackbar has so much utility, yeah not the most damage but he's reliable and works on most teams I really liked him and have been using him even before they buffed his skills set