All female event:When is it LIVE? [Merged] *Dev Comment*

Replies

• Options
    Agreed
  • Stige
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So, they launch the event early in the morning (USA) but in the late European's afternoon it's not been launched yet... Thank you for the consideration EA
  • Options
    Not here in the us either, I heard if you have a 7* yoda it's hidden like the yoda event. Bug issue. Don't figure.
  • Options
    Wow that's annoying
  • Options
    I don't even have Yoda at 7* nor have I attempted the event...
  • Options
    You can't handle the truth!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Stige wrote: »
    So, they launch the event early in the morning (USA) but in the late European's afternoon it's not been launched yet... Thank you for the consideration EA

I haven't heard of anyone in the US having the event yet. I'm in the US and no event for me yet either.
  • Options
    Umm, I'm central time USA, Sunday, and it's not out.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Oh my God, people, calm down--there's already, like, three threads on this. And that's ALREADY after others have been merged...

It'll happen when it happens, just check every now and again and go on about your day. It's not the end of the world. I mean, let's assume there's a bug or something, do you really think they're just going to say "Ah well, I guess we only need this 3 day event to last 2 days..."

When Challenges were hard for ONE DAY they sent you the rewards for two days in the mail--even for challenges that hadn't happened during that day. If there's really a problem, they're going to make it up to you.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Mine's the one that says Bad Mother **** on it.
  • Willimee
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Just logged into my account one last time finally at 1055pm Philippines time the event is there and it is June 12th here
  • Options

Not in the USA either. I wonder if they found a bug post release for Australia and NZ?
  • Options
    Well would you look at that 4 o'clock rolls around and the event is up. Funny how that works
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    The announcement is out in the game and of course they have a Leia/Ahsoka bundle for sale, but no event yet.
  • Options

Not in the USA either. I wonder if they found a bug post release for Australia and NZ?

I'm pretty sure the event came out very late Sunday for those in Australia and NZ. I'd expect it to do the same for the rest of the world.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the merge--let's see how long it lasts.

I'm torn between which mushroom I think'll grow first, but I'm going to go with the Nerf Rey shroom.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    It's hidden if you have Rey or if you precrafted. Trying to balance things out.
  • Options
    1st try: 25 Jedi Guardian Shards, 2 Rey, 1 Leia

Did I get jipped with 25 Guardian shards, or did everyone get 25 useless shards?
  • Options
    Everyone gets it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Red_9
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I just got the inbox alert that it's started, and the event button is there. But when I click it, credit and droid training are the only things there.
  • Options
    I get an active event icon in my right corner. I get a newsletter telling me about the event.

BUT there are NO new events (besides training droids and credits event).
  • Valdrith1
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I got the notification in my inbox and the announcement saying it has started but yet I can't find it in the events ever since I beat the grand master event the only thing i see in the events is the gold mining and the training droids
  • Vendi
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Same
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    It's is 11:33 AM In Toronto in Canada and the event is not there eventhought I got a notification in my inbox
  • Options
    Yes mine is that way too, I can see the princess data pack and such, but not the event
  • Options
    7* Yoda?
  • Options
    I've gotten 2 mails about the event and bundle but it's still not here either, yes I've done a client restart.
  • Options
    After the first try i got 2 leia and 2 ashoka
  • Qyxstyx
    46 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Same. And really, who is surprised at this?
This discussion has been closed.