All female event:When is it LIVE? [Merged] *Dev Comment*

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    It started up in the evening in New Zealand and Philippines. Europeans are saying it works for them and it's the evening of the 12th for them.

So maybe calm down a little until it's the evening of the 12th in the US?

Pattern recognition is hard, guys.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Options
    i saved my ally points and then mindlessly spent them an hour before they released the event for me. So mad. I want me some Leia shards.
    You can get one leia shard if you're really lucky and the refresh costs more each time so i think you shouldn't feel that stupid you will get 5 shards at most after 20 refreshes or so

• Fibbo
    6 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    It started up in the evening in New Zealand and Philippines. Europeans are saying it works for them and it's the evening of the 12th for them.

Probably shouldn't put out the in game notifications about the event early then

• Options
    Well. You don't send out a newsletter with a "GO" button that connects to the Events screen. But the event being missing. That is called a BUG.
  • Options
    So I take it there's an issue with the new event? I got a notification 30 mins ago about it but after restarting 3 times its still not there. Very disappointed. Make me wonder what else I've missed out on and I've been a very dedicated player
  • Options
    there was the notification, the event icone, the leia and ahsoka bundle pack, everything except the event itself... what are we suppose to do ?
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Ask @Willimee in the Philippines we already had pattern recognition that it's broken.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Relax is what you're supposed to do.

If it lasts for 72 hours, that timer will start when the event starts. How fair would it be if Americans got it in the morning and had extra time to complete when others had to wait until the evening?

If there really is a bug and we're missing out on time, it's ridiculously easy to just tack on extra time at the end of the event to compensate for what was missed.

And remember that time after the protection update that Challenges were hard for ONE DAY and everyone got a huge mailbox shipment? So just relax. If there's a bug it'll be fixed and we'll get stuff for it. Whatever. Go read a book or take a walk.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    RonEmpire wrote: »
    I get an active event icon in my right corner. I get a newsletter telling me about the event.

BUT there are NO new events (besides training droids and credits event).

Same. What would we expect?
  • Options
    Same, I get the notification about the event, I see the princess bundle in the store. But no event.
  • Options
    Event unavailable...but shard/character pack is available???? It's noon Eastern daylight time on June 12?????
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Cmon CG...fix this please
  • KaeAl
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. Notification but no actual event.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Where it at?
  • Options
    Just got another Inbox message alert message saying it started. This team it has a "delete" button. The newsletter has a GO button.

Going to the event has nothing new.
  • Options
    I don't see the any event show up, since I beat the grand master event. This is a bug that needs to be addressed asap.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like a small oversight, might as well wait since nothing else can be done about it
  • Options
    have to buy 30usd bundle pack to see the event? or its really bugged
  • Options
    Shouldn't this have gone live at midnight? So we have already missed a refresh of 5 attacks. Awesome. So much hype for an event that is bugged. And this is one I can actually take part in. So lame.
  • ElvenSpock
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Same
  • Options
    @Lightside47 do u have Yoda or Rey already?

Yes 7* yoda and 6* Rey

• warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Same as OP plus I can buy bundle, no event except yoda.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Shouldn't this have gone live at midnight? So we have already missed a refresh of 5 attacks. Awesome. So much hype for an event that is bugged. And this is one I can actually take part in. So lame.

If this is true then I also missed the first refresh. And I was playing at that time.
  • Options

They have never started an event live at midnight and probably never will.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    It's either bugged or there's a premature notification. The event has started in the evening for other time zones--New Zealand, Philippines, and Germany--and it's not yet evening in the US.

If the notification was early, that's dumb but whatever.

If there's a bug, they'll do something to make up for it as they have in the past.

Apparently you can refresh it with Ally points, so it doesn't really matter what time the event actually starts. Someone said it auto-refreshes every 8 hours, so that would mean that for every full 8 hours the event is bugged you miss one bite at the apple with it. Not a big deal.
  • Options
    Following. I don't see it either.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options

They have never started an event live at midnight and probably never will.

I wonder when it was supposed to go live. I woke up early today and their was already forum posts showing the event active.

Maybe next refresh? I'll know in an hour
  • Options
    Its not showing up.. Others have told me they have done it
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    I wonder when it was supposed to go live. I woke up early today and their was already forum posts showing the event active.

Maybe next refresh? I'll know in an hour

Folks were talking about it starting in the evening, so my guess would be that it starts with the 7:00 refresh? Just guessing, mind you.
  • Options
    reload your game.
This discussion has been closed.