Some characters that should be in the game

Replies

• Wazy
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk would be awesome. Aurra Sing would be cool too.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Dark helmet and lone star
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Igor08 wrote: »
    I would like them to fix the existing broken characters before milking us for $ with new ones.

This first yes lol
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    I'de rather see chopper before r2d2. That sociopathic robot was great in rebels
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    Options
    1142 Gary, the best Stormtrooper in the galaxy.
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    Bib Fortuna
    Gasgano
  • Massov
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Bora wrote: »
    C'mon lads.. Thrawn? Anybody? If you didn't you should reeeeally read Timothy Zahn novels!

Thrawn doesn't exist anymore - they wiped the post Episode VI EU to make room for episode VII
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Something I forgot but realized, what about characters from Star Wars rebels? Kanan, Ezra, grand inquisitor, etc
    Edit: also the bad batch clones maybe? Have their own synergy along with some clone synergy
  • Options
    Massov wrote: »
    C'mon lads.. Thrawn? Anybody? If you didn't you should reeeeally read Timothy Zahn novels!

Thrawn doesn't exist anymore - they wiped the post Episode VI EU to make room for episode VII

He's going to be reintroduced to canon in rebels season 3
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Massov wrote: »

He's going to be reintroduced to canon in rebels season 3

WHAAAT? Really? That would be FFFF amazing
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand)

Empire Attacker with stealth, Evasion Up and a team-wide Speed buff

Empire, Attacker, Human

Trakata - Basic
    Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and Mara Jade has a 45% chance to gain Evasion Up for 2 turns.

Covert Operations - Special
    Deal Special Damage to all enemies, stunning a random enemy. Mara Jade has a 65% chance to gain Stealth for 2 turns

Swift Justice - Leader
    All allies gain Speed Up for 3 turns whenever an enemy is defeated

Imperial Espionage - Unique
    Mara Jade has +20% Offense when Stealthed.

And for all the 'she's not canon' people,
    mM42kcy.png
    Here.
  • Options
    I stand by my suggestion of Noah.
    +1

Lmao. Let's have Teek too. Speed 1000. No-one gets to attack at all, whilst he runs around.
  • Options
    I still think they could introduce an event to let us put to rest some of the worst characters ever that still haunt Star Wars. I want the chance to face Teek, Ziro, Princess Kneesa, definitely Jar Jar, and of course, Ackmena!
  • Options
    Maybe a Bounty-Hunter Pack with Cad and IG-shards with a chance to get Bossk and Aurra Sing?
    6e5a4820e2e9dbb722e1d620f16db6f0.jpg
    SW-aurra_sing.jpg

First Order Flametrooper
    hot-toys-star-wars-the-force-awakens-first-order-flametrooper-sixth-scale-902575-11.jpg

Durge VS General Kenobi

Durge4.jpg

• Options
    Kyle Katarn, Revan, DESTROYER DROID, Starkiller, and where the heck is ROTJ Luke???
  • Aheld
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I always thought the exclusion of Padme was super weird, she's one of the main characters from the movies and Clone Wars cartoon, she deserves to be in the game. I'd really like to see Shaak Ti, she one of my favorite Jedi's. Also the first order stormtrooper with the baton thingy, I feel like giving him a blaster was a missed opportunity. Definitely would love to see the Emperor and Jedi Luke made playable.
  • Options
    Most important character to have in the game is without a doubt Hondo Ohnaka!!!
  • Options
    I think it'd be cool to get a Naboo faction, especially considering they were the stars of the first movie (the best of the prequels...). Padme and a Naboo fighter pilot would be a good start
  • Options
    Don't think we need a pre pubescent Anakin that'd just be awkward
  • Options
    @Aheld yes, shaak ti would also be a good addition.

@Akapella idk how the hell i forgot Hondo! I loved him. I would put him under Jedi Luke.

@Tuftedpaper85 ahh finally someone who likes the prequels! I'd love a nabok faction although that wouldn't go over well with many fans who dislike the prequels. And the prepubescent Anakin was a joke lol i do think thatd be weird

I also forgot that Mother Talzin should also be included. I'd put her somewhere around 3-4ish.
  • Options
    Most of these characters are not excluded. It's just a matter of time. They will be released. They're saving content for game longetivity.
  • Options
    @Chewplebcca good point.
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    nesc9999 wrote: »
    @Chewplebcca good point.

Yeah I figure if they're adding Zam, it's highly unlikely they won't add Jango... And so on and so forth. R2, lightsaber Luke, Padme, etc will all come eventually I believe

• Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Every week or so we get the same type of post.

Every one has the same characters listed.

I think since these things have been discussed since Dec. They have the idea.

But if your just working in your post count ( like me right now ) then continue making the post
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Whatever character they release next, I hope its not a random one like those droids, jawas, GG, bounty hunters...... ROTJ Luke and General Kenobi should be on the top of the list, and they better not suck
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2 and Padme should already be there!
    I would like to see Jabba too
  • Galette
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah droidekas
  • Options
    Padme Amidala
    Jar Jar Binks
    Master Obi Wan (younger version)
    Anakin Skywalker (tank, since he protects/saves Padme and Obi Wan)
    Jedi Luke
    R2-D2
    C3-P0
    General Leia

I feel it is wrong that some of the vital characters in the movies and TV shows are not represented in the game.
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see tk -421.