Some characters that should be in the game

13Next

Replies

• NinjaMime
    67 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    nesc9999 wrote: »
    5. Jabba the Hutt- not sure what his moves would be lol but he takes up a decent chunk of the 6th movie so he should be incorporated in some way.

Jaba never gets physical unless he's bashing a droid or dealing with the ladies.
    jabba.0.0.png

That said, he manipulates bounty hunters and other powerful characters through his vast wealth and scoundrel diplomacy.

Main attack
    Laugh
    Sound bite (OH. OH. OH.)
    -Jaba laughs and intimidates all enemies, applying offense down and reduces 10% turn meter

Place Galactic Bounty
    -Scoundrels all attack a target, including enemy scoundrels. (true bounty hunters follow the money)

Passive
    Jaba's Charm
    - Jaba gains turn meter every time an enemy dies and grants the one scoundrel who got the kill a random buff until the end of the fight, (More buffs options the higher it is levelled). At the end of Jaba's turn he receives 5% turn meter and 5% maximum hp (until the end of the round) for every buff an ally has.

What do you think?
    If this gets cleaned up enough I'll make a post asking for a poll for this design.
    Post edited by NinjaMime on
  • Options
    Wiket!
  • Options
    Igor08 wrote: »
    I would like them to fix the existing broken characters before milking us for $ with new ones.

I agree. NO NEW TOONS TILL YOU FIX THE OLD
  • Options
    Yeah, Shaak Ti so she can die again! :D
  • Options
    Stormclone wrote: »
    Clone wars general Kenobi and snow bunny Padme

Yes! And Cody (with helmet!!!)