Why is my Bluestacks always stuck on this screen?

Before you say google it, already done that and tried a few of the solutions.

352er9u.jpg

Know a lot of people on here use it, any solutions?

My computer runs a lot of MMORPG at highest graphics so don't think its my PC?

Or is there an alternative to Bluestacks thats free?

Replies

• Vyncy
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know why bluestacks won't work for you, but you can try Andyroid or Nox app player, both are free
  • Options
    Vyncy wrote: »
    I don't know why bluestacks won't work for you, but you can try Andyroid or Nox app player, both are free

Trying andyroid and now thats stuck on the intsalling on the game..... not having a lot of luck here
  • Options
    and Nox App Player doesnt have galaxy of heroes
  • Options
    Seems none of them work, any solution would be welcomed I have given up for now
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Memu da best
  • Options
    Andy emu
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    If no emulators work it must be a gpu issue
  • Options
    Weird because I've had a custom built PC for gaming, could potentially be my graphics card but I play games like Tera (if you know it) on the highest graphics possible
  • Options
    DroidX works. It looks glitchy, but crashes less than my iOS account.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Jonnysnipe wrote: »
    Weird because I've had a custom built PC for gaming, could potentially be my graphics card but I play games like Tera (if you know it) on the highest graphics possible

It's not the power but the compatibility of your chip sets. On my gaming PC I can't play because I use nvidia but on my old and slow laptop it runs perfectly fine and that uses ati
  • Options
    Nightmare, thanks for the advice guess I will continue to play on my old phone then
  • Options
    Try the android simulator Andy. I used Bluestacks as well but it sucks, so I switched to Andy and it works perfect! No crashes, no ressource muncher, no glitches, everything works like it should.
  • Options
    Jonnysnipe wrote: »

It's not the power but the compatibility of your chip sets. On my gaming PC I can't play because I use nvidia but on my old and slow laptop it runhs perfectly fine and that uses ati

Yeah this tbh.
    Amd and nvidia don't really release drivers for this kind of thing. We are a minority.