I have a sinking feeling 90 is not far away

124Next

Replies

• Options
    All those that threaten to quit are just empty threats. No one is going to quit just because the cap is increased. People might not like it the most, but not many if anyone will quit. They will still continue and whine on as always. If they quit then they cannot whine or complain anymore, which is the fun of the game for them. I seriously think many people just play this game so they can whine and complain and that makes them feel good.
  • Options
    I'd love to see them raise it just for a laugh. I feel I've already been put in a bad position in-game anyway with all the bad planning and screw-ups so, what's more loss at this point???
  • Options
    Every level increase I've seen is followed by threats to quit. It's like deja vu.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah but this is people thinking about quitting before it's even announced. Hahah! Come on guys, this is so unnecessary. Until there's official notes on it, it's all speculations.

"....I feel it in the water...."
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Why only 90? Let's raise it to 100 already!
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    If the cap goes up in the next 3 months, I quit. Simple as that. I know a lot of others who will be doing the same.

+1 ...unless they do something very drastic to address the credit crunch - and I mean completely eliminate it.
    It's way too soon for this thread but since it's here I'll comment. There will be no rage quit for me. At some point you become numb to disappointment & that's where I am. 5 heroes with max shards that can't be promoted & 21 (ready) heroes that can't be brought to lvl 80. Broken toons that get ignored after months of bug reports and the attitude that heaping more time-consuming "stuff" on the pile is more important than getting it right.
    No threats or tantrums - just a calculated decision that enough is enough. If they take away my ability to broaden my roster, I'm moving on.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~