The QA Person mentioned in the June 10th Developer Update...

...does not know how to count...unless of course there was a type-o / miscommunication between that QA member and Jesse who typed the update.

By quoting the announcement:
"We’re deep diving more into getting some bugs fixed, including the one that many of you have been reporting for Teebo. Please continue to submit any bugs you find in the Bugs and Issues area of the forums as we have a dedicated QA person looking at that section every day."

It is clear the QA person is unable to count! There is more than one bug associated with Teebo and the Ewoks.

@EA_Jesse
@CG_Dan
@CG_JohnSalera
@CG_NotReallyAJedi
@CG_RyDiggs

That person might want to review the Bug Threads I just bumped. Here are links to a couple of the threads...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/45878/chief-chirpa-tribal-unity-calls-stunned-ally-to-assit

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/37790/teebos-lead-ability-removes-his-ewok-scramble-tactics-ability

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/44035/another-teebo-bug-fix-these-darn-ewoks-already

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46368/as-teebo-is-being-looked-at-how-about-also-fixing-stealth-overwriting-taunt

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/41336/ewok-bugs-multiple-issues-current-count-3

Replies

• Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    They meant June 10th, 2020.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I hope they take these bugs seriously
  • Options
    Fearless wrote: »

Unfortunately, I think their lack of action has demonstrated that they do not.
  • Options
    Here is a new Teebo bug I noticed.

I just noticed that Phasma's Victory March will remove Teebo from Stealth during a T7 Raid on P1. Another BUG! Is this 3 or 4 bugs associated with Teebo now.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_LucifersDaddy
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs
  • Options
    Elder fails to revive a character in a T7 Raid on Part 1. In 3 different Part 1 Raid attempts this happened. Elder is supposed to be 100%.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Pay him based on bug fix rather than salary/hourly. Job done in a day.
  • Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Pay him based on bug fix rather than salary/hourly. Job done in a day.

That would be nice!
  • Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Elder fails to revive a character in a T7 Raid on Part 1. In 3 different Part 1 Raid attempts this happened. Elder is supposed to be 100%.

Deathmark.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options

Deathmark.

Does that matter? I can't recall if they all died when deathmarked or not. I will watch and try again on Thursday.

Still does not explain why Phasma's Victory March pulls Teebo out of Stealth. These darn Ewoks have too many bugs and EA seems to refuse to fix them.

I guess EA likes to participate in FALSE ADVERTISING which is illegal in the United States. Advertising characters with certain abilities, not having those abilities work and then refusing to fix them is FALSE ADVERTISING.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    It seems almost any toon doing anything breaks teebos stealth, I can't seem to keep him in stealth for more than 1 turn and sometimes it even breaks at the beginning of his turn, sad they can't seem to fix this as many people have poured a ton of resources into him.

Really wish they would just spend some time and resources fixing all the broken toon and omega mechanics. It's highly annoying!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Most updates include bug-fixes. It takes time though, so be prepared to wait, especially with the work being done to correct the exploitgate stuff.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Deathmark.

Does that matter? I can't recall if they all died when deathmarked or not. I will watch and try again on Thursday.

Still does not explain why Phasma's Victory March pulls Teebo out of Stealth. These darn Ewoks have too many bugs and EA seems to refuse to fix them.

I guess EA likes to participate in FALSE ADVERTISING which is illegal in the United States. Advertising characters with certain abilities, not having those abilities work and then refusing to fix them is FALSE ADVERTISING.

It's not VM triggering it from my tests. It's that teebo comes out of stealth early as his assist counts as a turn inbetween. vm just brings his turn earlier. Prematurely unstealthing, is the bug. Who knows though maybe VM is an additional bug.
  • Options
    Most updates include bug-fixes. It takes time though, so be prepared to wait, especially with the work being done to correct the exploitgate stuff.

These Ewok bugs have been going on for MONTHS! EA ignores us. I have been waiting a very long time. EA continues to operate under the impression that FALSE ADVERTISING in the United States is okay.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

Deathmark.

Yes. Deathmark's description explicitly states characters killed while marked cannot be revived.

There are lots of weird situations in which Teebo's stealth falls off when it shouldn't. I agree it is annoying. But they have acknowledged that Teebo is bugged. Not much more to be done until they fix him.
  • Options
    Fearless wrote: »

Unfortunately, I think their lack of action has demonstrated that they do not.

Or maybe your lack of understanding makes it clear you are not aware of how much work it takes to make changes. You can't make changes without affecting other classes.. it takes time to develop AND test.. so don't assume that lack of action means they are not actively working on it, they don't have an end product to SHOW you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.. its not ready for production.
  • Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    Really wish they would just spend some time and resources fixing all the broken toon and omega mechanics. It's highly annoying!

Why are you so sure they haven't?!?!? Where is your evidence, are you THAT impatient? Development isn't a one and one, it takes planning time AND resources, its not just click that button, and refresh..

You confuse the game with what goes on behind the scenes.

I DARE you to take 1 programming class and actually MAKE a working program then maybe you will appreciate your ignorance.

• Options
    We are reading the bug reports and our QA is spending time testing out the bugs reported. Please keep all discussion about bugs in the bugs and issues section of the forums, the general boards are not the place for them.

Some bugs are easy to fix, others not so much, especially when they are random and don't have a particular pattern.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
This discussion has been closed.