thanks for fixing gw...

12346Next

Replies

• StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options
    @ThewhiteonE It is not ignorance on our part, nor is it about just difficulty or time. It is about ROI. 90 minutes to get 468k at level 80 is just asinine.

And I am not sure why you think it is just F2P or low level players that were complaining. I am not F2P, and I am at level cap, with 16 toons @ 7* and a handful of others that have shards but need credits. The basic fact is that it was too much time for such piddly rewards at level 80. I would be fine with the difficulty it was if the rewards were worth it.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    I just want to add my voice, great job fixing GW, i mean it sincerely. it was much more pleasant today.
  • grandmaster1985
    293 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks HZSNe24.jpg
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options

The minority...you are part of it. This is a wonderful change
    Agree, what these dumb **** that are saying about it being easy dont get is it is the main source of credits we are getting and there are a lot out there who cant pass it and fall behind due to the credit crisis, just enjoy the "free" credits and let others build.

• Options
    Lasserini wrote: »
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    Terrible, terrible fix. It's full auto now, no thinking, no strategy. Making it easier wasn't the answer. Reducing it to the last 6 nodes and leaving them hard would have been sufficient.

So much this.
    They removed the interesting part and doubled the lenght of the pointless one.

Might aswell add a sim button now.
    Ran same five toons for 11nodes, had to Heal once. But oh well, atleast every second thread here wont be s GW whine thread.

Agree.

• Options
    Lasserini wrote: »
    Atleast the loudest ones got their way :)
    Enjoy more automode content, makes for great game.

What are you gonna complain about now Scroob?
    Hopefully nothing. I'm just glad its not going to take an hour and 6 nodes of meta teams

and it wasn't the loudest. It was the majority. And I think you know that

+ 1

• Options

that's a very nice roster! nice work! :)
  • Options
    Thank you!!!!! to the devs. GW is so much more fun now that i can play with toons that aren't my most well equipped. It’s really fun to play with a character that I'm working on training and equipment - wise. Thank you * 1000!!!!!!!! :)B)
  • Options
    gee, i really regret saying that now... gw is horrible now. ugh. :#
  • Options
    Yea this thread was for June 15th patch now gw is worse than b4
  • Options
    HAHAHAH it is insanely hard because 1 2 or 3 tables get the top tier p2w player

here are my taughts, i met a fully upgraded geonosian spy with max rey and maxed clones, this was a smack in the face for me and I imagine many others

I am giving up GW it's not worth the time for crap resources, the stress restart resets and all because some1 payed to get a top tier char, if this was the devs intention they have succeeded HARD YES UNFAIR NO! most artificial teams shot 15000 per turn do to team synergy and tho i'm sure they are real players I should not be made to fight such odds with total ignorance to - my lvl, my power, my chars and the lack of resources non whales have

It is insane because the top player doesn't get anything, while the others just lose their roster to the artificial nodes

I would also like the devs to show us how it's done going against said teams, get our chars and show us how to beat the impossible nodes

THat being said if you insist on just adding difficulty with real money only teams just cut the table in half let us stroll trough 6 nodes get 400ish resources some gold and that is that why do this???

Do you honestly think it's fun to spend 3 hours on the GW??? my phone catches fire after half an hour and it's a good phone sooooo...yeah revisit this please