Am i consider behind by still doing tier 6 raid?

Replies

• Options
    If you can do t6 you can do t7
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    KevinLcK wrote: »

Go for it, if you cant finish I know a merc squad that can come in and finish it so everyone gets rewards
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    behind some, in front of more. Depends on who you are competing with if i would consider it behind or in front.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

T6 is hard, is t7 really easier?
  • dirty_quesadilla
    240 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a blaster.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    T7 is much easier than T6 - but only if you have the toons at 7*.

If you have a full guild then you just each need 2 strong 7* teams - one team to do phase 1/2/3 and then another team for phase 4 (which is tough).

Rewards are incomparable - T7 gives so much more - we get 10-15 full items per raid across the guild.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

Yep, main difficultly increase is due to the 7* hero requirement and perma-death, not so much the enemies.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Yes do it. Message me for info.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    no body behind anybody who isn't already somebody ahead of another body.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Sarryen wrote: »

yea, having an amazing 6* roster doesnt do you any good in herioc raid :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is in a situation where we can do T6 in one refresh getting to P4 th first day, but don't have enough 7* chars to finish the rancor. Maybe in 2 weeks we'll try a T7 again
  • Options
    No refreshes on Tier 7 though, that's the kicker
  • Options
    I do tier v's and the odd vi. I likely have the characters to do vii, but the rest of my guild doesn't - they barely have enough to do vi. I don't consider myself behind. I like my guild - most of us seem to be from Canada (we have one American but we don't hold it against him). My contributions help all others, and I'll occasionally sacrifice my ranking for someone else who needs rewards more than I.

• Options
    @1AmYourFath3r that sounds like an awesome situation. I really like my guild as well!!! I will echo what everyone else has said, behind is a perspective.

My little brother started playin in mid-May. the guys in my guild were cool enough to let him in our guild, iKillBabyWhale.

With the input from our guild and having someone to tell him who to farm he is kicking butt on his shard. Consistently finishes in the top 20, in our T6 and T5 raids he always finishes last.

It is all perspective.
  • Options
    only way you can find out is by trying

worse case, you make a post here and you'll have a boatload of people who can come in to finish the raid for you.

at least you'll know where you stand

we did it that way, had 2 guys come finish it for us.

waited a week, now we just tried it again and got it fairly "easy". Just got to make sure your strategy is followed.
  • Options
    Idid tier 7 alone yesterday. It took me 15 min
  • Options

^This

A great man once said, "Just do it!"
  • Options
    KevinLcK wrote: »

My guild is still only doing T5. I don't feel behind, but I don't know what that would be in comparison to.
  • Options
    @1AmYourFath3r that sounds like an awesome situation. I really like my guild as well!!! I will echo what everyone else has said, behind is a perspective.

My little brother started playin in mid-May. the guys in my guild were cool enough to let him in our guild, iKillBabyWhale.

With the input from our guild and having someone to tell him who to farm he is kicking butt on his shard. Consistently finishes in the top 20, in our T6 and T5 raids he always finishes last.

It is all perspective.

It is. And every once in awhile they let me do a tier 6 where I'll be top ranked at payout. Soon enough I'll be able to convince them to do a vii - once the lowest player can safely get on the leaderboard.

I'm not going to lie though... The thought has crossed my mind to change to a guild that consistently does heroics...but there's only one guild I will consider switching to, where the majority of players are from my own shard.
  • Options

+1 for awesome reference :+1:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    My guild is in a situation where we can do T6 in one refresh getting to P4 th first day, but don't have enough 7* chars to finish the rancor. Maybe in 2 weeks we'll try a T7 again

Get some mercs. The t7 rewards are worth it. I can help you with getting reliable mercs if you need some. More than 50 people can get rewards from a raid. People who attack get kicked from the guild and then come back later still get rewards.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Go t7
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Options
    The 1st time we did a T7, we needed help. Not much. But some. After that, it's been an issue of letting everyone be involved. That will be your biggest problem as a guild moving forward.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »

Get some mercs. The t7 rewards are worth it. I can help you with getting reliable mercs if you need some. More than 50 people can get rewards from a raid. People who attack get kicked from the guild and then come back later still get rewards.

We trid that with a top 5 guild who sent in 8 whales since we could only get to phase 3. prob was they came in 90min before it ended and ran out of time at 15% left on p4.
    we had to kick people out to let more of the mercs in, and people got upset.
    so if you help us that means still people would be left out or how does it work? send me a pm to discuss further.
  • Options
    For everyone who still farm t5/6. There are 100+ guilds who farm t7 with huge overdamage. If you are intrested in improvement you should push your leader to make deal with gm of such guild about merging players and splitting in 2 t7.
    They will get beter rewards, and you will get beter rewards too (top3 t6=top30 t7).
    In russia/cis region we actively push this conception and most of active comunity who have 70+lvl are able to farm t7.
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sarryen wrote: »

If you have a full guild then you just each need 2 strong 7* teams - one team to do phase 1/2/3 and then another team for phase 4 (which is tough).

Rewards are incomparable - T7 gives so much more - we get 10-15 full items per raid across the guild.

you're being carried hard by your guild... phase 4 requires people to throw bodies at the rancor. That's where most people fail anyway.Not enough toons to throw

Number of full gear pieces per raids is also exaggerated.
  • Options

I am appealing for help here, the guild master of an awesome friendly and mostly F2P guild. We need your help to get some mercs to help us complete T7 raid. Last we tried we only lasted till phase 2. We can clear T6 in 3 days.

Please let me know if you can help, will be greatly appreciated.

If you are a merc or know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy (you get the picture) , I can invite u to our guild line chat to discuss further.

We are fine if the mercs take top spots in the raid or wish to stay in our guild.

Cheers
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107