Would you still play?

Phoenix0spud
17 posts Member
edited June 2016
For example, say EA announced that to download the game you would now have to pay a one off fee.

How much would you pay if at all??
-Spud, ally code 337-127-347

Would you still play? 43 votes

Wouldn't pay and stop playing
60%
AggropoxQuiteDrunkMcPot45FatzkeDrake23ThewhiteonELaLiamSameriusDooku_for_daysirvvriandrealastiiaerendhilVinniarthSnake2jsandhu97KinnickDjangoQuikJiangNanTelmoabff 26 votes
£2
4%
IvoB1987Smartel00 2 votes
£4
0%
£6
2%
Hobnob 1 vote
£8
2%
Dhall 1 vote
£10
2%
Allenb60 1 vote
More than £10
27%
JJHvincentlondonMofojokers1992Dookiedog68PadmeKingken85SikhoModeratusImperialisGoosyTimKonnbolognePhoenix0spud 12 votes

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    First off, lol at these amounts compared to what people have already paid.

Secondly, not really sure what you want here.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • bologne
    141 posts Member
    Options
    More than £10
    I'd sell my eldest daughter.
  • Options
    More than £10
    bologne wrote: »
    I'd sell my eldest daughter.

I..... "know a guy" if you wish to do business
    -Spud, ally code 337-127-347
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I already paid plenty
  • Options
    More than £10
    I'd pay £11. But not moar!
  • Options
    Depends. Do I get everything I've paid so far, back?
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    It's still early but I predict this is this week's oddest poll.
  • Options
    I will pay.... 1 million zimbabwe dollars!
  • Options
    I'd pay 6.5 hobo dollars and a half eaten croissant.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps, it would be good, because then prices should fall in the game shop. And need a criterion by which to determine the amount of payment for downloading and so on.
  • Options
    I don't seem to have any £ on me. But no. It's fun pretending the game is F2P
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    lol no
  • Options
    Free to play pvp games only thrive because of non-payers. There are so few premium games on mobile that have significant player bases, this game would be empty and boring with <5% of the current player base, which is what would be left if all the free players were forced out.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    £10
    Is this a new client or new game your talking about? If there was a total revamp to how the game functioned, good balance for all the character stats, and everyone was reset and put at level 0 I would not mind paying money at all. What is 10 Euros though, like 11 bucks? that's cheap
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing, because EA is milking their customers anyway with every new event/ toons they add.
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Is this a new client or new game your talking about? If there was a total revamp to how the game functioned, good balance for all the character stats, and everyone was reset and put at level 0 I would not mind paying money at all. What is 10 Euros though, like 11 bucks? that's cheap
    LOL. That's British Pound not Euros...
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    £10
    johndoe82 wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    LOL. That's British Pound not Euros...

Oh, I have actually never seen that symbol before but now that I've looked it up the difference is apparent, sorry about that. Is there any way to re-vote, i meant to vote for More than £10
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is this, as in, we paid once, and then there were no In-App-Purchases?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    More than £10
    Wierd choice man they would never do a one off lol... alot of us drop over $1000 on the game and then some of us push past the $10,000 marker.

But sure if they wanted to stop making money I'm down for a full version.
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    They don't need anymore ideas of how to squeeze $$ out of us.