Strongest Character in Whole Game??

Replies

• Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    We reach over 200 votes !! :)
  • Options
    There is no yoda **** are you talking about!!! And r2d2, he said the game not the movie, what are you guys on
  • Options
    Revan and Jar Jar isn't in the game either, you said game but you should e said movie since half of those guys aren't even in the game, this is the Star Wars heroes chat and discussions not the movie
  • Options
    And it does matter if it's about the game, the topic says game Einstein !!!!
  • Options
    Revan

He is still cannon to me and many others, dont care what Disney said. I do hope he is added as Revan both light and dark and Revan reborn and finally rejoined Revan.

• Options
    Other guys(pls Write it down)
    It says who should be the strongest. That suggests to me that we can pull characters from all known star wars at least that's how I read it.
    Jar jar binks all the way
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    I dont think anymore that Yoda will be in a bundle :/
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    Darth Bane.

That guy is an absolute beast. I would love to see him and Zannah added to the game, his book trilogy is really awesome.
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    Bane is my favorite out of all the characters in books and I believe to be the strongest sith ever. However If we could see Ben Skywalker grow old I think he could have been a match for any and all force users. .
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    Now we can kick Yoda out of The List ;)
  • Options
    Idk but to me young Obi Wan best in universe he took out everyone, purposely sacrificed himself in New hope. He took on Maul, Toe to toe with Dooku, and most importantly took out the chosen one in a epic battle, I think he is my best.
  • Options
    Dude Yoda was way more advanced than Sidious, Sidious is an escapist against a him, he also lost to Windu as well until Anakin betrayed Jedi, IMO Vader/Anakin were stronger as well. My vote again is more tie with In prime Obi wan n Yoda.
  • fikretkuru
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Anakin/Darth Vader
    dont say the strong because s/he will be nerfed immediately , because there are so many game balanciers, OP whiners etc etc.
  • Options
    Palpatine strongest
    Skitha81 wrote: »
    Dude Yoda was way more advanced than Sidious, Sidious is an escapist against a him, he also lost to Windu as well until Anakin betrayed Jedi, IMO Vader/Anakin were stronger as well. My vote again is more tie with In prime Obi wan n Yoda.

"Into exile I must go....failed I have." - Yoda

Yoda's exact quote after losing to Sidious and then running away from him. People like say Yoda vs Sidious was a draw, but Yoda's own words and actions say otherwise. In fact, while Yoda was falling and retreating Sidous was just laughing at him.
  • Options
    Luke
    Luke
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    Idk but to me young Obi Wan best in universe he took out everyone, purposely sacrificed himself in New hope. He took on Maul, Toe to toe with Dooku, and most importantly took out the chosen one in a epic battle, I think he is my best.

Thats an important Point. Most says Anakin were strongest but then... How Could he lose against obi wan??
  • Options
    Teebo....
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    Lazerrift wrote: »
    Teebo....

Before i Play The Game i dont Even Know that one of The Ewoks Called teebo:D
    But i dont Really assume that a teebo will win against a Sith-Lord Or Jedi Master :/
  • Options
    Shock wrote: »
    Teebo....

But i dont Really assume that a teebo will win against a Sith-Lord Or Jedi Master :/
    Of couse Teebo would win. Can your guy stealth..
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    Teebo....

Of couse Teebo would win. Can your guy stealth..

1on1 im Not sure :/
  • Options
    Palpatine strongest

Thats an important Point. Most says Anakin were strongest but then... How Could he lose against obi wan??

Obi-wan also beat General Grievous
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin/Darth Vader
    After reading the OP, I have to say that it is any of the nameless Tie Pilots, or Geonosian bugs, that died in the films by droves :O
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest

Obi-wan also beat General Grievous

And if we Sum this up... Obi Wan is surely one of The strongest but Not in The Game :(
    Ill Hope some day Thell add a Younger obi Wan which is worth to His real abillities.
  • Options
    Darth Plagueis strongest
    Anyone who doesn't vote Plagueis doesn't know star wars
  • Options
    Darth Plagueis strongest
    emperor viktorium,the most powerful character in star wars lore,if I'm not mistaken.
  • VaderJK12
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Luke

I like Obi Wan just as much as the next fan but "toe to toe with Dooku" ?? Not giving you that one. Anakin hung in there much longer than Kenobi did. Anakin fought Dooku while Obi Wan was laying there with a scratch on his leg from Dooku. And then again in ROTS, Obi Wan didn't do much in that battle either.
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »

Anakin had the potential to become greater than Sidious and Yoda, he would have been the most powerful Force Wielder of all time, but losing part of his body diminished the living tissue he had, weakening how strong he could become in the force because of the lower midi-chlorian count.

Anakin WOULD have been the best but he was never able to realize his true potential.

Interesting theory... Cobblers, but interesting. Losing part of his body didn't lower his midi chlorian count. It's not measured in pints!

Haha. Awesome. Even Han knows that's not how the force works...
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think Abeloth is the strongest...she was in the last big novel series and took on the Jedi and Sith at the same time. Check her out on wikia...it's an awesome read and she's uber powerful.

"Abeloth, also known as the Bringer of Chaos and Beloved Queen of the Stars, was a being very powerful in the dark side of the Force."

"She is ancient, and powerful, and dangerous. Very dangerous. But you're on to her now. She is never what she appears. Remember that."
    Mara Jade Skywalker

"Although Abeloth was dead, the Jedi Order knew that she would end up returning sometime (after becoming strong enough to do so), with Luke knowing that such a force entity couldn't be "truly" killed. According to Luke, Abeloth might not even return during his and the other Masters' lifetime, but even a hundred years or a hundred thousand years later."
  • Options

"Into exile I must go....failed I have." - Yoda

Yoda's exact quote after losing to Sidious and then running away from him. People like say Yoda vs Sidious was a draw, but Yoda's own words and actions say otherwise. In fact, while Yoda was falling and retreating Sidous was just laughing at him.

Didn't mean Darth Sidous won at all, Yoda failed at recognizing n not seeing the sith plan. That's is what Yoda meant, however in combat Darth Sidiius would lose that's why he took off in his sinister way and let's not forget Windu kicked his **** handidly until Anakin stepped in the end to help Sidiius....but we all have opinions.

• Options
    VaderJK12 wrote: »

I like Obi Wan just as much as the next fan but "toe to toe with Dooku" ?? Not giving you that one. Anakin hung in there much longer than Kenobi did. Anakin fought Dooku while Obi Wan was laying there with a scratch on his leg from Dooku. And then again in ROTS, Obi Wan didn't do much in that battle either.
    Lol true Dooku had Obi wan number for some reason, in a way which is cool every Jedi or sith can win either, but Obi wan did take care of business a lot tho