Strongest Character in Whole Game??

Replies

• Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    I want snoke in Game
    And Maybe snoke is Darth Vader cus vaders Head and His scar is extremly similar to snokes
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    http://i.imgur.com/gsJZaswl.jpg
  • BowTieJedi
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    Breetai wrote: »
    Strongest character in the universe is Vitate/Valkorian. Dude killed Darth Marr in a single blow. Leaving the old republic out of it. It wiuld have to be ROTJ Luke.

Your talking about a game that I don't know if its even cannon (would like to add I will not finish the story with my bh as I like having marr as a pet ). And while Darth marr is actually my favorite character out of all star wars, he have no idea how powerful marr was as he never did anything. He could have just been a great talker as far as we know.

Darth bane on the other hand manipulated the sith and Jedi into an all out battle, to wear he could destroy every single sith. He did not hide to do this. He confronted them. This is after SWTOR.

He not only started the rule of 2. He started the whole new way of sith to live period, and every single sith after still followed his traditions and way of living, to include palpatine.

Darth bane is also canon. Maybe not his books but the character is (as someone else on these forums pointed out)

And why do people vote for ROTJ Luke? He is the weakest of all listed. Has to be people that only know the movies and not know much about actual star wars lore.

The only person that's right up there with Darth bane that I can think of is raven. Maybe exar kun as well.

Like to point out the title is strongest in game, yet most of the choices in the poll are not even in game.

Darth Bane, no doubt. The Rule of Two, although great in itself, is but a sample of what he has accomplished through the tapping into as of then unknown Holocrons(force enabled devices that contains sacred data about the Force).

As I have read most of the Expanded Universe Novels(before Lucas sold his "soul"), he was and still is the boldest, mightiest force user known, Light or Dark. But again, this could easily be argued if one has no sufficient data on the Expanded Universe, which includes games, movies and comics and all the rest.

Unfortunately, Star Wars, as we once knew it, has turned into an abortion that survived, for the knowledgeable. Still, for the common layman, is still enjoyable, in my humble opinion.

Correction from above: since Disney bought the franchise, the only, ONLY source that remains faithful and follows the original chronology of George Lucas can be found in the novels labled "Legend". This was George's deal.

Whatever has shown up as new or added since the transaction of April 25th(Disney) is now labeled "Canon".

If one wishes the real story, only in the "Legend" will it be found in its pure state. Worth the study!
    BowTieJedi
  • Options
    clone trooper
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    [/i]
    B0aty wrote: »
    clone trooper

I thought clones Are Weak and cant use The Force
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    Shock wrote: »
    [/i]
    B0aty wrote: »
    clone trooper

I thought clones Are Weak and cant use The Force

I think*
  • murton09
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Darth Plagueis strongest
    I get Disney owning worldwide rights and being able to decide what's canon but at the same time screw Disney the EU will always be canon to us that grew up with it and the old Republic sith books are the darkest and best written books in the SW universe imho
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Other guys(pls Write it down)
    Shock wrote: »
    And should he Goes as a Sith Or as a Jedi to The Game??

Sith for sure has my vote. A cool ability would be a force choke that lifted the opponent in the air causing damage, providing buffs for your party, and debuffs by inspiring through fear. Since he was light and dark I think he should be allowed as the only character who can play both the light side and dark side mission's.

Great idea that he will Play for Both Sides :)

Then should he have Changing abilities I mean that some abilities only for light and some only for Dark side?[/quote]

I think he should have the ability to allow players to switch his affinity willingly. Allowing players the choice to choose light or dark for any game modes. With two separate trees one for light, and one for dark. I apologize in advance for this long post. It's a culmination of information that most accurately describes Revan.

Powers and Abilities:
    Superhuman strength, speed, durability, stamina, endurance, precognition/prescience, Force enhanced reflexes/reactions, clairvoyance, telepathy, psychometry, telekinesis, illusion creation, telekinetic blasts and shields, aura sensing, enhanced senses and perceptions, mind/memory manipulation (has ripped from and implanted an entire language into the remnants of the Rakatan species to communicate with them), non-corporeal (spirit form only), various lightsaber combat skills, skilled swordsman, skilled unarmed combatant, expert marksman, energy manipulation (can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at him), regeneration (mid-low; in the form of Force Healing), able to essentially cheat death by pure force of will (likely requires that his body is mostly intact per Darth Sion), teleportation, matter manipulation on a subatomic scale (as per creating a Holocron, it requires one to make numerous precision alterations to it on a subatomic scale), Force Barrier, Force Blast/Destruction, Force Drain, Force Lightning, Force Stealth, Force Stun, Sith Sorcery, capable of using both the Dark and Light Sides of the Force, predicting attacks through muscle memory, extremely skilled military leader (conquered most of the galaxy less then two full years after defeating the Neo-Mandalorian Crusaders)
    Weaknesses: Nothing notable | Driven insane after 300 years of combating Vitiate's mental assault and power draining
    Destructive Capacity: Meetra Surik mused that of all the people she’s met [which includes both herself and Darth Nihilus, the latter of which she knew could hold massive star ships together through pure force of will], Revan’s command of the force is the greatest. Also told by Master Vrook Lamar, a Jedi Master that has served on Dantooine since before the Great Sith War [at the time Exar Kun was still a student there], that Revan had the Force flowing through him like no student they had ever seen. At least Darth Malak acknowledged Revan had grown superior to his previous power as Darth Revan. At his best, he nearly matched the Sith Emperor [of note, Lord Scourge perceived futures where both Revan or the Emperor could have come out on top in their fight]. Despite being weakened by having his mind ravaged and powers drained for over 300 years, Revan was still capable of resisting the Emperor's mental powers better than he had after his experiences during the Mandalorian Wars.
    Range: Star system (per the force secret "distant power"); galactic otherwise (could use a form of precognition to match the attacks of his enemies, likely similar with telepathic senses sense he could pinpoint other Force Users in different parts of the galaxy)
    Speed: Relativistic (fought Darth Malak at such speeds on the Star Forge); lightspeed reactions augmented by precognition
    Durability: Peak human level naturally; level with Force amplification (proved capable of resisting complete atomization of his body while on Nathema just after having fought through the Mandalorian Wars). With Force amplification he survived repeated telepathic and telekinetic attacks from the Sith Emperor. Also proved himself capable of withstanding a bloodlusted Sith Emperor’s force lightning for a brief period of time.
    Lifting Strength: Can be augmented to superhuman levels thanks to Force amplification
    Striking Strength: Class GJ+ with Force amplification (physically capable of contending with the likes of 2 Terentatek at once)
    Stamina: Canonically soloed an entire army of war-droids, Dark Jedi, Sith acolytes and Sith troopers aboard the Star Forge and still crushed an amped Darth Malak one-on-one by his lonesome
    Standard Equipment: A pair of lightsabers(Would be cool with black or silver crystals)
    Intelligence: Genius Jedi/Sith and master strategist, lead Republic forces to victory against the superior Neo-Mandalorians and found the Star Forge. Members of the Echani said and claimed that Revan seemed to use their battle precognition on a galactic scale to win his battles against the Neo-Mandalorians and Republic forces during his wars in the galaxy
    Notable attacks/techniques:
    - Balance of the Force: As a being who has fully experienced the natures of both the Dark and Light Sides of the Force; Revan is capable of summoning and producing pure Force energy intertwined between both aspects that can annihilate his enemies with it.
    - Force Barrier: Both an offensive and defensive Force power that creates a barrier or wall of Force energy around the intended target, be it self, friend, or foe. Depending on the strength of the individual, the barrier could only withstand a few attacks before collapsing.
    - Force Blast/Destruction: Revan telekinetically draws in his targets towards his body and fires off multiple simultaneous blasts of raw destructive energy that sends them all flying away.
    - Force Drain: Revan drains the life from his opponents and adds it to his own.
    - Force Healing: Accelerates the body's natural healing process at a rapid pace. Master practitioners of the art can even heal themselves from fatal injuries in a short span of time (like being cooked alive, punctured lungs, etc).
    - Force Lightning: An offensive Force technique that uses Force energy to produce electricity with one or two hands that stream outwards from the fingertips, its speed is usually great enough to catch an opponent off-guard even when prepared, and can be used either in bursts, or simply torrent out in an a gush of agony on its victim or victims.
    - Force Stealth: A power that was used by highly skilled Force-sensitives to mask their Force alignment (Light or Dark), their ability to use the Force, or even their entire presence from other Force-sensitives.
    - Force Stun: Revan locks an enemy in catatonic paralysis.
    - Telekinesis: Revan can use this through the Force to put his mind literally over matter, capable of blasting opponents, shielding himself or disarming people, its limits are only those of the creativity that Force User has.
    - Telepathy: Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim or even kill outright. Can also use this power externally or internally when it comes to illusion creation, manifestation and manipulation.
    - Tutaminis: Through the Force, Revan can draw potentially harmful energy into his body and diffuse it or channel it away completely. Revan was skilled enough with this power that he could even contain and redirect Force Lightning conjured by the Darth Nyriss (which itself was powerful enough to plow through her own Force Barrier and reduce her body to ash instantly).

References:
    http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/205-character-profile-revan
    http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-power-of-darth-revan-overview/103361/
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/star-wars-the-old-republic-3-drew-karpyshyn/1102213740
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan
    [/quote]

Hoping Revan comes with the update.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yoda and Mace I'd place even... "As wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu" - both important traits as a Jedi. This was of course Anakin talking about Obi Wan, but in truth Yoda knew he could not take down Palpatine. And Obi Wan himself admits that Anakin is a far greater Jedi than he could ever hope to be.
    With regards to Yoda vs Palpatine, read the script... Yoda is winning the battle and Palpatine can't believe his power, but Yoda is injured in the fall and has to flee.
    Now turn again to Anakin... Palpatine even admits than Vader is more powerful than both he and Yoda, and this is why he is the chosen one. Vader is the most powerful until... Luke.
    Luke doesn't lose 1 on 1 with Palpatine, he chooses not to fight. And he turns Vader. He is the most powerful.

Anakin had the potential to become greater than Sidious and Yoda, he would have been the most powerful Force Wielder of all time, but losing part of his body diminished the living tissue he had, weakening how strong he could become in the force because of the lower midi-chlorian count.

Also his suit, while providing great strength was also a weakness, he had to protect his control panel and was vulnerable to force lightning and couldnt use it himself or he would damage his own self.

Sidious even went as far as to attempt to replace him multiple times because he was dissapointed in Vader. But thats not to say Vader was weak, he wasnt at all. Its more of a realization of how high the next tier really was (yoda, windu, sidious). This is one reason why Vader never attempted to kill Sidious, he knew he couldnt, and thats also why he decided to take on an apprentice of his own. To one day help overthrow Sidious.

Anakin WOULD have been the best but he was never able to realize his true potential.
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest
    As we saw.... No new chsracter was add :P
  • Options
    Oh I'd love a r2d2 character in the game. I'd even be willing to break my no money on this game rule and pay 5 or 10 bucks for that little guy if he was done well.
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    Yoda and Mace I'd place even... "As wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu" - both important traits as a Jedi. This was of course Anakin talking about Obi Wan, but in truth Yoda knew he could not take down Palpatine. And Obi Wan himself admits that Anakin is a far greater Jedi than he could ever hope to be.
    With regards to Yoda vs Palpatine, read the script... Yoda is winning the battle and Palpatine can't believe his power, but Yoda is injured in the fall and has to flee.
    Now turn again to Anakin... Palpatine even admits than Vader is more powerful than both he and Yoda, and this is why he is the chosen one. Vader is the most powerful until... Luke.
    Luke doesn't lose 1 on 1 with Palpatine, he chooses not to fight. And he turns Vader. He is the most powerful.

Anakin had the potential to become greater than Sidious and Yoda, he would have been the most powerful Force Wielder of all time, but losing part of his body diminished the living tissue he had, weakening how strong he could become in the force because of the lower midi-chlorian count.

Also his suit, while providing great strength was also a weakness, he had to protect his control panel and was vulnerable to force lightning and couldnt use it himself or he would damage his own self.

Sidious even went as far as to attempt to replace him multiple times because he was dissapointed in Vader. But thats not to say Vader was weak, he wasnt at all. Its more of a realization of how high the next tier really was (yoda, windu, sidious). This is one reason why Vader never attempted to kill Sidious, he knew he couldnt, and thats also why he decided to take on an apprentice of his own. To one day help overthrow Sidious.

Anakin WOULD have been the best but he was never able to realize his true potential.

Strangly enough, Vader was the only one whom was part machine to be vulnerable to force lightning and couldn't use it.

Prior to the EU being made canon, Darth Malgus was an apt force lightning user even with a built in life support suit.

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Luke
    SlythRinn wrote: »
    How is Yoda besting Sidious in this? Yoda wasn't able to defeat him in ROTS -

Palpitine wasn't stronger than Yoda, he was just more clever and the entite prequels were about Palpitine's plan on how he created the Empire. The fight between Palp and Yoda was Yoda's own downfall he rushed in and underestimated Palp.. Palp had the higher ground in the final battle

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Luke
    I vote Revan, Highly powerful in both the Dark and the Light side of the force

Just like Mace Windu
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Luke

Still as Darth Vader he was extremely powerful with the force and changed his fighting style to a brute
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest

Still as Darth Vader he was extremely powerful with the force and changed his fighting style to a brute

I accept
  • Options
    Yoda strongest
    It's gotta be Yoda, all day...
  • Options
    Luke

Interesting theory... Cobblers, but interesting. Losing part of his body didn't lower his midi chlorian count. It's not measured in pints!
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    In game Sid. Out of game the emperor.

Every apprentice is stronger then their master.
    Breetai wrote: »
    Darth Nox and Wrath were incredibly powerful too, both were/are immortal. No idea to their fate yet as they still live on in their stories.

I'd say Nox is the strongest out of the two, her power is limitless. Able to absorb the spirits of dead Jedi and Sith, gaining their power and strength.

SWTOR again? And my nox just happens to be male, not female.

Iirc, the "canon" Nox was female, much like how they made canon Revan male. Although none of that is canon now so...

And yes SWTOR :p they are as "canon" as the rest of KOTOR era. Hence the Inquisitor being given an official name (well one of three) for the narrative. Infact Nox (and the other two) and the only ones who became close to canonized, while everyone else got vague titles like Wrath, Hero of the Republic etc, the Sith Inquisitor actually gained an individuals name, in our cases it was Darth Nox.

Not canon. All legends. Stop misinformation.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Grevious strongest
    Luke is a scrub ;)
    Jkjkjk but it really does bother me as a fan that he never was raised and trained from early on like all the jedi before him. His training was minimal at best so how could he ever hope to even be mentioned alongside the strongest much less be considered one?

There must be tons and tons of lukes story that the movies leave out for anyone to think luke is anything other then mediocre though.

(Stone me now haha)
  • Options

That's mostly true, but Anakin was more powerful than Luke. When Obi-Wan knocked him into lava and chopped his limbs off, Anakin became severely limited. In the old EU, it is stated that Vader's half human, half droid state is the reason he is unable to produce force lightning. Anyway, Anakin was more naturally powerful than Luke, but after he was weakened on Mustafar Luke was more powerful.
  • Options
    Darth Bane strongest

That's mostly true, but Anakin was more powerful than Luke. When Obi-Wan knocked him into lava and chopped his limbs off, Anakin became severely limited. In the old EU, it is stated that Vader's half human, half droid state is the reason he is unable to produce force lightning. Anyway, Anakin was more naturally powerful than Luke, but after he was weakened on Mustafar Luke was more powerful.

So, maybe a character which realize Anakins potencial and Makes him stronger than anybody Else.
  • Options
    How can you vote for Revan when a Sith Emperor beat him like he stole something...twice.
  • Options
    If you want to talk post Empire Legends it's Luke and Caedus. End of the Republic Vader/Anakin, Sidious, Yoda, and Windu.
  • JohnnyMakeBelieve
    204 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yoda strongest
    SlythRinn wrote: »
    How is Yoda besting Sidious in this? Yoda wasn't able to defeat him in ROTS -

But he was scared shitless once he saw he didn't have the upper hand.

Review this fight, you should
  • Alfanje
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Obi-wan-Kenobi should be the strongest. Yoda was beaten by Sid, Sid was beaten by Vader, Vader=anakin was beaten by Obi-wan. (The fight on Deathstar doesnt count, because obi has independently given up)

Obi-wan also beat General G. and Darth Maul.
  • Options
    Darth Plagueis strongest
    I want to see Mara Jade
  • Options
    Where do you guys read about darth bane? Is he in the comics, in a book, or online?
  • Options
    Revan is the strongest cause he has a purple and red lightsaber so he looks bada$$
  • Options
    Yoda and Palpy were probably the strongest ever.