Time to check reddit

Replies

• Jesus H ****.. 237 raids completed. What type of sorcery is this CG?!?! You should suspend any account with over 100 raids. Then review their toons and what not. Good luck with that, we're counting on you.
    #savethewhales
    #saveusjesse
  • Dory_the_Dolphin
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh c'mon everyone calm down. And whales please get yourself together. Stop crying because a few people got a few extra pieces of gear that were taken away. I did not get any although if I could, I would probably do it. I know someone from my guild who did it 50 times and he had all the extra gear taken away. Not to mention that they took away legitimate gear he had also. I think that's a fair punishment. To the comments above about the guy with 237 raids. That's complete and utter bullmud. It is a display bug after you get un-suspended. He did not get to keep all his stuff. I am sure he is just putting salt in the wound trying to infuriate people. Give the devs a break, they are doing an extraordinary job. This is the game with the FEWEST number of bugs I have ever played. Everyone is getting mad for no reason, especially some of the whaliest whales who have light years ahead of an advantage. Coming back to the guy who did it 50 times. He got end equipped 2 full pieces, do you hear that...2 PIECES and he got taken away wayyy much more gear he had before that. And I am sure that's what happened to everyone else also. Any other stories and images are there to make everyone angry for no reason. So everyone keep calm...and Happy Monday :)
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Hahaha 237 raids, but don't worry and go to sleep, everything is under control.
    I'm sorry CG but I'm asking for a refund, you really made some critical flaws that messed this game so much, you can't fix it anymore.

The balance was already messed up by the precraft debacle and if it wasn't, it is now. Looking forward to your next lie about another 1% users that exploited.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Alexone wrote: »
    They really dropped the ball with this glitch... it's actually getting sad now. Infinite raid gear for a 90 minute period...
    #saveourwhales
    #saveourgame

This game will be fine as 99% of the whales aren't visiting the forums. Regardless of their decision, i would venture to guess most of the whales that are on forum will continue to play the game. But at the same time i saw a pic of one guy who completed 237 raids and that is just not right.
    Huh lol. Whales do visit the forum. I think most whales will become ftp if this isn't fixed and I wouldn't blame em either. I myself still like this game and I wanna see it improve so, I'm gonna keep saying #savethewhales until a solution is found lol
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh c'mon everyone calm down. And whales please get yourself together. Stop crying because a few people got a few extra pieces of gear that were taken away. I did not get any although if I could, I would probably do it. I know someone from my guild who did it 50 times and he had all the extra gear taken away. Not to mention that they took away legitimate gear he had also. I think that's a fair punishment. To the comments above about the guy with 237 raids. That's complete and utter bullmud. It is a display bug after you get un-suspended. He did not get to keep all his stuff. I am sure he is just putting salt in the wound trying to infuriate people. Give the devs a break, they are doing an extraordinary job. This is the game with the FEWEST number of bugs I have ever played. Everyone is getting mad for no reason, especially some of the whaliest whales who have light years ahead of an advantage. Coming back to the guy who did it 50 times. He got end equipped 2 full pieces, do you hear that...2 PIECES and he got taken away wayyy much more gear he had before that. And I am sure that's what happened to everyone else also. Any other stories and images are there to make everyone angry for no reason. So everyone keep calm...and Happy Monday :)

They can't remove levels and stars, and they can't tell who you geared up. I don't care if CG took their exploited gear and currency away, the damage has been done.
  • 4kant wrote: »
    Like the guild leaders, we need to have a council that works smooth to prevent the guild from problems and to solve problems quickly. like EA/CG is the council of the community, they need a good working team of "officers" to fix problems and keep the community happy. Main ingredient of having a good guild and council is listen to the members and proper communication. Also everybody makes mistakes, but if you don't acknowledge it or don't keep the "guild" up to date like EA and CG is doing now you get a broken leadership and eventually you lose players with ending up a failing game that started so great. @CG_JohnSalera you are like a guild leader, @EA_Jesse is the community voice but if you mess it up big time multiple times in a row then please, @CG_JohnSalera take action and talk to us, because its like having a bike with great Tires, shiny wheels, good brakes and gears, nice lights but a bend and broken frame, because of that you still can't use the bike properly. You need to fix the frame before you add the luxurious extras. I.e. fix the broken mechanics, fix the bugs in mechanics, fix the leadership abilities, fix broken toons, fix the way of guild payout, fix the exploiters. As you see @CG_JohnSalera there is alot to fix. And "we" are feeling like you stepped beyond the border of our principles.

its happening to all of us. Raid are pretty much an essential and fun part of Swgoh to us. Please give us clarification on fixing cheaters and the guild coins matter.

@CG_JohnSalera @CG_Jesse
    #savethewhales
    #weloveswgoh
    The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting that you came here
    [Sith of The First Order , SotFO]
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Oh c'mon everyone calm down. And whales please get yourself together. Stop crying because a few people got a few extra pieces of gear that were taken away. I did not get any although if I could, I would probably do it. I know someone from my guild who did it 50 times and he had all the extra gear taken away. Not to mention that they took away legitimate gear he had also. I think that's a fair punishment. To the comments above about the guy with 237 raids. That's complete and utter bullsh*t. It is a display bug after you get un-suspended. He did not get to keep all his stuff. I am sure he is just putting salt in the wound trying to **** off people. Give the devs a break, they are doing an extraordinary job. This is the game with the FEWEST number of bugs I have ever played. Everyone is getting mad for no reason, especially some of the whaliest whales who have light years ahead of an advantage. Coming back to the guy who did it 50 times. He got end equipped 2 full pieces, do you hear that...2 PIECES and he got taken away wayyy much more gear he had before that. And I am sure that's what happened to everyone else also. Any other stories and images are there to make everyone angry for no reason. So everyone keep calm...and Happy Monday :)

You haven't played much games if you really think this is the game with the fewest bugs/flaws...
    If you really think it's ok for a game where a lot of people have spend around $500,- or more to contain this many bugs and this amount of inequality than you shouldn't be replying on this topic anymore.
    I'm fine that you are f2p and enjoying this but a lot of people paid to be competetive only to see others abusing and exploiting the system.
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited June 2016

he did 50 raids and got 2 full gear pieces? Right, did he do tier 1 raids?
    Fact is people are seeing friends and guildmates keeping all their exploited stuff. Right after the devs said they would take it all back. Past has shown us they have problems removing gear, shards etc. (think about the vader exploit, precraft etc.) I really doubt they can remove all the stuff.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    They should just ban everyone that has over 60 raids completed, assuming that pic i saw of 237 raids completed is not fake and assuming every time you collected the rewards it would show as if you were completing a raid.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Just a thought, may be time to let Disney know what CG is doing to the integrity of the Starwars franchise. I'm pretty sure if they caught a wiff of what has been going on here, and how exploits have been ignored over and over again, there would be discussions about whether EA would retain rights to be involved with the family franchise that is Starwars.

Might be time to find out.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    What bothers me most is they way post regarding this issue have been deleted. It feels like any mention of the issue has been quickly swept under the rug. I know there has been some violations of the TOS in these threads but those occurrences could have been easily edited instead of what feels like censoring any mention of the problem.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Doga wrote: »
    What bothers me most is they way post regarding this issue have been deleted. It feels like any mention of the issue has been quickly swept under the rug. I know there has been some violations of the TOS in these threads but those occurrences could have been easily edited instead of what feels like censoring any mention of the problem.

Because they fear multiple refunds which means loss of income. Even if it doesn't violate the ToS it violates their income. If they can stop more people from asking their precious $$$ back by deleting topics, they will. Censorship and misinformation = cashgrabbing greed
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    CronozNL wrote: »

Because they fear multiple refunds which means loss of income. Even if it doesn't violate the ToS it violates their income. If they can stop more people from asking their precious $$$ back by deleting topics, they will. Censorship and misinformation = cashgrabbing greed

So why did they mention this in the first place? Why make a post in the updates section? Makes no sense

So why did they mention this in the first place? Why make a post in the updates section? Makes no sense

Stuff like this will always come out. There is a whole swgoh page on reddit. People were boasting about this exploit. It's better to tell everyone here than to let everyone find out via reddit.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Alexone wrote: »

Did they? Or did it just leak out on Reddit and they decided to post it here as well before there will be more backlash?
    You know, they couldn't hide it because eventually someone here (which already happened) will post a link to Reddit (the unofficial forum). You know the forum where they also started this precraft gate. The forum where all info is shared instead of on the official forum which has a connection directly to the game.

Why would they post more on Reddit than here in the first place?
  • If they dont remove gears from those accounts, then they need to give free gears to all of us who are honest
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Alexone wrote: »

Did they? Or did it just leak out on Reddit and they decided to post it here as well before there will be more backlash?
    You know, they couldn't hide it because eventually someone here (which already happened) will post a link to Reddit (the unofficial forum). You know the forum where they also started this precraft gate. The forum where all info is shared instead of on the official forum which has a connection directly to the game.

Why would they post more on Reddit than here in the first place?

Dunno why they would post on reddit more but from the posts i've read there lately, it's falling apart. Mostly nerf threads and un-educated opinions about a lot of stuff. This place is better right now.
  • [/quote]
    You haven't played much games if you really think this is the game with the fewest bugs/flaws...
    If you really think it's ok for a game where a lot of people have spend around $500,- or more to contain this many bugs and this amount of inequality than you shouldn't be replying on this topic anymore.
    I'm fine that you are f2p and enjoying this but a lot of people paid to be competetive only to see others abusing and exploiting the system.[/quote]

I agree, that's a fair point too. My main point was that the excessive raid gear supply that some people got was taken away, i.e. the guy with 237 raid who does not seem legit from that screenshot.
    Fact is people are seeing friends and guildmates keeping all their exploited stuff. Right after the devs said they would take it all back. Past has shown us they have problems removing gear, shards etc. (think about the vader exploit, precraft etc.) I really doubt they can remove all the stuff.

It was tier 7 raid rewards, top 3. As a positive to all this we can draw some statistics. Getting 2 full pieces out of 50 raids makes me think that the chance of a full piece is less than 5% which make progress in this game insanely slow by any standard.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    If the gear isn't removed I'm out.

Agreed.

And whether it impacted 1 percent or a single person, it should not matter.

• It was tier 7 raid rewards, top 3. As a positive to all this we can draw some statistics. Getting 2 full pieces out of 50 raids makes me think that the chance of a full piece is less than 5% which make HONEST progress in this game insanely slow by any standard.
    [/quote]

Fixed that for you
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @Dory_the_Dolphin Getting 2 full pieces in 50 tier 7 raids after placing top 3 is awful. But you also get 40 pieces of salvage each raid. So that's more like 40 full unobtainable items. Which is a lot.
  • Oh c'mon everyone calm down. And whales please get yourself together. Stop crying because a few people got a few extra pieces of gear that were taken away. I did not get any although if I could, I would probably do it. I know someone from my guild who did it 50 times and he had all the extra gear taken away. Not to mention that they took away legitimate gear he had also. I think that's a fair punishment. To the comments above about the guy with 237 raids. That's complete and utter bullsh*t. It is a display bug after you get un-suspended. He did not get to keep all his stuff. I am sure he is just putting salt in the wound trying to **** off people. Give the devs a break, they are doing an extraordinary job. This is the game with the FEWEST number of bugs I have ever played. Everyone is getting mad for no reason, especially some of the whaliest whales who have light years ahead of an advantage. Coming back to the guy who did it 50 times. He got end equipped 2 full pieces, do you hear that...2 PIECES and he got taken away wayyy much more gear he had before that. And I am sure that's what happened to everyone else also. Any other stories and images are there to make everyone angry for no reason. So everyone keep calm...and Happy Monday :)

Ah there it is, the person who thinks by coming here and verbally fellating the Devs that they're going to get a reward for being their hero. No thread can go without one it seems.
  • Asic wrote: »
    I think it's against TOS talking about refunds, but if someone were so kind as to PM me how I would appreciate it.

Same here would like to know the process
  • You haven't played much games if you really think this is the game with the fewest bugs/flaws...
    I'm fine that you are f2p and enjoying this but a lot of people paid to be competetive only to see others abusing and exploiting the system.[/quote]

I agree, that's a fair point too. My main point was that the excessive raid gear supply that some people got was taken away, i.e. the guy with 237 raid who does not seem legit from that screenshot.

It was tier 7 raid rewards, top 3. As a positive to all this we can draw some statistics. Getting 2 full pieces out of 50 raids makes me think that the chance of a full piece is less than 5% which make progress in this game insanely slow by any standard.
    [/quote]

The guy with 237 raids seems legit. here is the screenshot again.
    4ce1hrV.jpg

50 top 3 finishes get you, 2000 salvage pieces, 40 million credits, 40k guild currency and 500 han shards or something? And some other purple stuff. I'm not too happy if they would get to keep this.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    I'm sorry CG but I'm asking for a refund, you really made some critical flaws that messed this game so much, you can't fix it anymore.

The balance was already messed up by the precraft debacle and if it wasn't, it is now. Looking forward to your next lie about another 1% users that exploited.

And only .5% of those did it more than once
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member

And only .5% of those did it more than once

It shouldn't matter if it was a single player doing it once. It should be corrected.
  • They should all be sent to a state pound me in the "Office Space" facility.
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Go to the Appstore and change your app rating lol
  • Lol, I posted 1 word post, saying "unacceptable" and it was censored and removed.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
    They really dropped the ball with this glitch... it's actually getting sad now. Infinite raid gear for a 90 minute period...
    #saveourwhales
    #saveourgame

This game will be fine as 99% of the whales aren't visiting the forums. Regardless of their decision, i would venture to guess most of the whales that are on forum will continue to play the game. But at the same time i saw a pic of one guy who completed 237 raids and that is just not right.

So you don't think between whale guilds having members on here and reddit, they aren't all ourw most going to find out, either from their guildmates or these two sites?? You are naive
This discussion has been closed.