App crashing?

I've playing SWGOH via Bluestacks on my macbook for a few months with no issue, and it was even working fine this morning. But around 2-2:30 PST today when I tried to login, the game force closes and redirects me to the bluestacks home screen. Not entirely sure if this is a Swgoh or bluestacks error, does anyone have any experience with or advice on this issue?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I'm currently having the same problem on my PC=( I guess I'll try my tablet, but it's so much slower.
  • Options
    I hav the same problem
  • Options
    Update: I also installed swgoh on another emulator called Droid4x. It works when I play as a guest, but freezes when I try to sign into google play. Obviously don't want to start over lol, EA pls help!
  • Options
    I tryed to uninstall and reinstall but didnt work too
  • Options
    Droid4x is working fine for me.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Update: I also installed swgoh on another emulator called Droid4x. It works when I play as a guest, but freezes when I try to sign into google play. Obviously don't want to start over lol, EA pls help!

I did this too... And tryed other programs, still not working for me.
  • gssq83
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Bluestacks also doesn't work for me. And Droix4x also freezes for me when I try to connect to Google Play
  • Options
    Try Andy
  • Options
    Try Andy
    Worked to you?
  • Bieltan
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm another bluestack user where GoH crashes. BlueStack boots up fine, but when I attempt to open GoH it crashes at the Disney screen. I've reinstalled GoH and the problem persists.

BlueStack 2 Build: 2.2.21.6212
    GoH Build: 0.4.137192

And the Customer Service agent in me compels me to tell you I've turned it on and off...
  • Options
    Andy worked... thanks Darth_Krataa
  • Kurgath
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, everything is crashing for me, Google Play, Nox, Bluestacks and now I'm trying this Andy but is it normal that this thing is sooo amazingly slow? All I do is stare at black screen waiting for it to load?
  • Options
    At first it's really slow, but once it reinstalls everything/updates it's fine. Plus better graphics
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    We do not support emulators, which would explain all the crashin'. Sorry!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.