Limited without Rey!

13Next

Replies

• Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Rey? Necessary for big raid damage? Pfffft. She has no place there.

KWllnDj.jpg

Ham Gurl!!!
  • clagsmd
    50 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have Rey and do just fine in raids. I'm only l gel 64, but get to around 8-12 rank, ahead of a lot level 75 or so guild mates. I use Leia and Hoth Scout as my damage dealers with Ackbar lead. No matter what mode you do, you need a big time dps toon. Doesn't have to be Rey.

In general I don't get all the fuss about her. Yes, she is prob the best dps toon, but someone is always going to be the best one, it doesn't mean they are op. Whenever I face her, she gets targeted first and is lucky to get more than one shot off.
    *in game: MC3P0 - The Ewoking Deads
  • bologne
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Phase one where all the damage is about rex clones or furballs. Rey gets stomped by pigs in a hurry. And lead pig doesn't care about foresight
  • Kurgath
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Lithalan wrote: »
    K_G0sling wrote: »

Raids? No Rey? No top 3. That's the truth.

Moral of the story: Don't nerf her. Everyone works hard to get her. She's a TON of fun to use. But at the end of the day...you do need her.

She does not need nerfing.

However, you can certainly score #1 in a T7 raid without using Rey. I've seen it happen in my guild. And no one took more than one or two attacks the whole raid. It's a complete and utter fallacy that you absolutely must have her to be competitive. Does she help? Sure. Is she 100% necessary. Nope.

Right ... one-shotting my Dooku with full Armor is normal ...
  • Options
    She is an automatic inclusion in any team comp I try. She's is greater then synergy out there.
  • Options
    bologne wrote: »
    Phase one where all the damage is about rex clones or furballs. Rey gets stomped by pigs in a hurry. And lead pig doesn't care about foresight

Clones and fur balls indeed. The pic I posted was before I leveled and gear Ewok Elder. Now I routinely get around 6 mill per attempt. With that team anyhow. Any team comp I put Rey or anyone else on will not even come remotely close to those numbers.
  • Options
    Anyone else in this situation?

I was, and know exactly what you're talking about. I looked at my guild mates who were doing a lot more damage than me with teams similar to mine, but with Rey instead of 86 and almost all of the extra damage was coming from Rey alone. It was a significant number, too.

Not having GS will hurt a lot, too. I'm not sure that graph that was posted (which was cool, BTW) takes his unique into account. That extra 50% TM on a critical makes a big difference, especially on P2 and P3 with the door.

Out of curiosity, what tier raids are you doing?

Lithalan wrote: »

She does not need nerfing.

However, you can certainly score #1 in a T7 raid without using Rey. I've seen it happen in my guild. And no one took more than one or two attacks the whole raid. It's a complete and utter fallacy that you absolutely must have her to be competitive. Does she help? Sure. Is she 100% necessary. Nope.

Yeah, but what other assortment of toons do you need to do that? Most of the teams I see that can get big scores without Rey require someone who's P2W (Rex), just as hard to farm but not as useful (EE) or just not as useful (Teebo) or some combination of two or three of them.
  • Options
    FeRBcd0.jpg

Personal best today