How long Rex will be OP??

I'm a F2P but i've seen shards of Rex for some crystals in shipments store, and I was wondering to invest every time they appear.
But i'd like to know if you think Rex will keep being OP

Replies

• Options
    Invest all of it. Rex is amazing.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Never invest in shipment shards with crystals as FTP. It's a terrible conversion rate and a waste of time really. I would rejoice if he was FTP but likely it won't happen soon since he's so good.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Never invest in shipment shards with crystals as FTP. It's a terrible conversion rate and a waste of time really. I would rejoice if he was FTP but likely it won't happen soon since he's so good.

So you think he is gonna be FTP when???
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options

There are still a few original chromium characters that need to come out first before (kit, Aayla) but Rex should be one of the first few after that. Maybe 3-6 months?
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

6 months maybe and Rex is not OP
  • Options
    Smithie wrote: »

6 months maybe and Rex is not OP
    OP is not Rex, he is @dvdcisneros
  • Options
    Rex is not OP hes balanced
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options

Honestly Rex is the most balanced toon I've seen in a while. He's incredible and totally beatable all at the same time.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Honestly Rex is the most balanced toon I've seen in a while. He's incredible and totally beatable all at the same time.

i will regret this... but are you confusing rex with rey ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

But whith the new Anakin's update, Rex will be stronger, right??

Anakin (L), Rex, Fives, Rey, QGJ will be so fun
  • Options

exactly, the devs should be striving to make all the characters as useful and balanced as Rex and QGJ, not listening to cry babies asking for them to be nerfed because they havent worked hard enough on their team to be able to beat balanced and manageable characters like Rex and QGJ
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options

This, but paying through shipments is crazy, I wouldn't do that unless you're pretty close already (like say 50 shards away from maxing his 7th star).

No one is that OP right now, and the Meta constantly shifts.

I'll let you know my personal secret: don't tell anyone else though.

(psssst, hey you, yeah you, don't tell anyone, but I'm slowly leveling all viable heroes and gearing them all to gear level8, so that i'm always a short sprint from pushing whoever becomes meta. Am I #1 in Arenas? No, but I can finish top 50 and complete GW everyday, every other challenge, and basically do any event to help progress my account, (well, except for this Scoundrel one, but that will be doable in a few weeks.)

Oops, I just broke the game.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I think OP is the incorrect term, but chromium only, rather the title should be

When will Rex become Farmable besides data cards and shipments?
  • Options
    24grlv7.gif
  • Options
    Worry not, young one. Rex can be defeated.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options

This, but paying through shipments is crazy, I wouldn't do that unless you're pretty close already (like say 50 shards away from maxing his 7th star).

(psssst, hey you, yeah you, don't tell anyone, but I'm slowly leveling all viable heroes and gearing them all to gear level8, so that i'm always a short sprint from pushing whoever becomes meta. Am I #1 in Arenas? No, but I can finish top 50 and complete GW everyday, every other challenge, and basically do any event to help progress my account, (well, except for this Scoundrel one, but that will be doable in a few weeks.)

Shh don't tell anybody the meta is supposed to always be out of reach so people can complain!!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options

Shh don't tell anybody the meta is supposed to always be out of reach so people can complain!!

Not so they can complain, so they can win!!!

EDIT: Or at least, Rex will be able to have fun until his mom calls him in for dinner.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107