The Scoundrel Event - Guide\Strats\Comments (Merged threads)

12345679Next

Replies

• Options
    I can beat the credit Heist with a Lvl 80 5* Lando, and a 65 Chewie, and 50 Boba fett, and 2 level 1 scrubs.

Minimal investment, I already have coleccted 3.3 million from the event, and Lando is a star in GW, and I find him useful many other places as well, Oh, and he is a rebel too.
  • Options
    Partially agree. If you are below lvl 70 farming scoundrels should not be a top priority. After that it is not too hard to put together a scoundrel team. Lando and Chewi are all you really need the rest are just to get you in the door. Dagnar also has great possibilities in raids with tenacity down You will need the credits over the long term and Lando will be needed for the Rebel events don't miss out.

And @eajesse thanks for returning the Scoundrel event this week!
  • Options
    Agreed, I am also happy that it was only 6 days this time. Finally.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Good event. Glad I invested in scoundrels. To those who didn't...I'm lol'ing at you.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    I'd laugh if they made the scoundrel event harder and made the rewards insanely good like 5 million. I know this would never happen but it would be hysterical because of this thread :wink:
  • Options
    I'm able to complete it with level 65 5*G7 Bane (L), level 74 7*G9 Chewbacca, level 72 4*G8 Dengar, level 68 4*G7 Nute, and level 68 2*G8 Greedo super easy.