The Scoundrel Event - Guide\Strats\Comments (Merged threads)

Replies

• Options
    I have no idea how you can go on and on about this. This is event is awesome. They replaced a completely stupid event with something incredibly helpful while addressing the ridiculous credit crunch. Crying about the fact that you don't have scoundrels doesn't change that. Have fun being broke
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    You should just delete the app if you don't like the event its free and you get free stuff your long term will highly out weigh that you invest stop complaining
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    It wasn't designed to fix credit crunch, it was designed to be better way get credits then the terrible events that preceded it.

Next, it's worth the investment in the long run, simple math
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Plus it comes back weekly so 1M in 10 weeks you get everything back
  • Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    Dude lots of people have chewy maxed. (Shh don't tell anyone but he is pretty good at raids) actually most already know. We'll except you

I used to use him too but then I realized that he ****. The thing that he brings to raids is worthless for me. There are better options for me so I left him to gather spare shards from bronziums.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Spoiled brat comes to mind
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I have no idea how you can go on and on about this. This is event is awesome. They replaced a completely **** event with something incredibly helpful while addressing the ridiculous credit crunch. Crying about the fact that you don't have scoundrels doesn't change that. Have fun being broke

He is a troll always has been
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

10 weeks? That's supposed to solve the credit crunch that's effecting people now?
  • Options
    Oh for the love of God's green pastures.
  • Options
    just be quiet please, no one is forcing you to play
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie is a pretty solid character at G11, viable for Heroic Raids and even can be used in Arena. Lando is nice as well and can be used for Rebel events as well. Dengar is promising. 3 of this at level 72+ are enough to complete level 70. Just unlock Greedo (25 shards) and Cad Bane (50 shards) to be able to participate.

It's a collection game, my friend. If you have this fraction, you have additional bonus like 1 mil. per week. On the other hand, you are not bound to collect scoundrels, but be ready to stay without your rewards.
  • Options
    So you want unlimited credits for nothing? Gear for nothing? Plus every event should use any squad so you only need to build about 5 toons outside your raid squads. Free weekly 20k gems too right? So tired of all the b!tching and crying from everyone who has their hand out.
  • Options

Since they have $300 from me then yes I am forced to play. Plus I actually like this game. This event doesn't fit and doesn't work like they said it would at all.
  • Options
    Quit feeding the troll
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

10 weeks? That's supposed to solve the credit crunch that's effecting people now?
    Affecting, not effecting...
  • Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    Chewie is a pretty solid character at G11, viable for Heroic Raids and even can be used in Arena. Lando is nice as well and can be used for Rebel events as well. Dengar is promising. 3 of this at level 72+ are enough to complete level 70. Just unlock Greedo (25 shards) and Cad Bane (50 shards) to be able to participate.

It's a collection game, my friend. If you have this fraction, you have additional bonus like 1 mil. per week. On the other hand, you are not bound to collect scoundrels, but be ready to stay without your rewards.

So I'm restricted from participating in an event becuase I haven't "collected" as much of the useless toons as other people have. I shouldn't have to farm a single toon to participate in an event. That goes for all of the events. If I want to bring 4 Ewoks to take on Yoda or to rob a bank I should be able to. The fact that they restrict you to use specific toons is just a blatant excuse to put more actual money to fame the toons that you won't use again becuase you didn't like them. This is a game where you collect you favorites and forget about the rest. When you can't do that anymore then the point of the game is lost.
  • Options
    Dozer5665 wrote: »
    Your tired of people defending and people are tired of you complaining. It's evened out. We get it....your unhappy. Don't play it simple solution without all the complaining. Everyone wins

That doesn't solve anything. This event was supposed to solve the credit crunch for everybody and only a select few can actually complete it.

I said this in your previous posting, so I will say it again here…
    The only players that are legitimately affected by the credit crunch are level 70+ . At that level they are very likely to have already farmed the necessary toons for this event. The extra credits are just frosting on the cake for the rest of us. As most of these players describe their credit problems, 1 mil per week is not really going to solve it anyway.
  • Options
    bahahaha - OP, it sounds like you secretly like the event. Go on admit it even if it just too yourself.

If there was content in the game that I didn't like I wouldn't play it either - maybe you should uninstall it asap
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with OP. And I enjoy reading posts discussing how these events can be (significantly) improved.
  • Options
    So you want unlimited credits for nothing? Gear for nothing? Plus every event should use any squad so you only need to build about 5 toons outside your raid squads. Free weekly 20k gems too right? So tired of all the b!tching and crying from everyone who has their hand out.

No I want an event that I can actually do without having to farm special characters. I farm the characters I like becuase I actually like them. This event forces me to change that and that's wrong. You all would be whining if this was a Jawa only event or an Ugnaught only event. You only like this event becuase you farmed Lando and Chewy.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    This again? Just be quiet. No one cares about your opinion, at all. Th event is just fine. Go away and stop posting this trash. Seriously
  • JediGhost117
    1756 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    This again? Just be quiet. No one cares about your opinion, at all. Th event is just fine. Go away and stop posting this trash. Seriously

You came here dumba$$. You chose to post your comment here. You chose to read my comments and you continue to argue with me. My thread you can leave.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options

Since they have $300 from me then yes I am forced to play. Plus I actually like this game. This event doesn't fit and doesn't work like they said it would at all.

That's it? Again, just be quiet, no one cares. People have spent way more than your sad little $300. Go away
  • Options
    The event is fine. You need to probably dump 10 mil into scoundrel characters you don't need otherwise but that will pay itself back by September. It's a Long Con. You'll be hitting auto by October and complaining it's too easy. Remember that any credit relief for players over level 70 has to be a little restrictive and off the main obvious choices. Otherwise new players will never have credits as an impediment. Just think of players hitting a level after 60 and just having credits laying around to auto level their A,B, and C team all the way though 80 (or lord forbid 90/100). When they create a Jedi, Endor, droid, empire event they are giving upper level players "Free credits" and they need to restrict them to level 50+ Some how so it is only helping make up for credit inflation to level characters and not accelerating potential new whales that no longer need to spend money to set themselves apart.
  • Options
    Chewy has use. Oh and Lando is flipping awesome. Pop him on a Phasma AOE build, or better yet a Reb build with AA. Lando Useless,lol. He was beast mode in Empire event and he carried my (left be low level but 7* ready) scoundrels through this event and netted me 1mil. This event rocks.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    OP loves the event. He is just mad at his life decisions that have led him to the point where he can't experience the greatness that the Stache provides to all of us who put our faith in him. Now I get millions and millions of credits AND free Mustache rides.

• Options
    M9silent wrote: »

That's it? Again, just be quiet, no one cares. People have spent way more than your sad little $300. Go away

My thread. You came here. You can leave. This is like you knocking on my front door and telling me to leave my house so you can sit on my couch. Some seriously alarming levels of intelligence here.
  • Options

No I want an event that I can actually do without having to farm special characters. I farm the characters I like becuase I actually like them. This event forces me to change that and that's wrong. You all would be whining if this was a Jawa only event or an Ugnaught only event. You only like this event becuase you farmed Lando and Chewy.

Ok I get it. You're a narcissist. Me, me, me, me, me.
  • Options

They are designed to make you broaden your squad. Give you something to work for. You know, get something for some effort. But all anyone wants is something for nothing. You just stuck in your hole and didn't use that massive $300 investment and get anyone else to try and form any unique squads. So for that mistake there will be events you will have a tough time. And no, wouldn't even upset if was Jawa only event. If I wanted to partake in the event I would work on my jawas. Not come on the forums and complain multiple times and create several threads about said crying. Just don't play it, or farm some toons so you can. Not that hard. You know it's going to be a recurring event. Complaining won't fix it, so if you want to do it in the future get to work. Or dont.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My previous thread was moved to the megathread for this event. My thread does not belong there. This event is awful in nearly every respect. You need specific toons to participate, let alone complete. Your initial investment outweighs your long term investment by a long shot. Do they really expect me to dump 10 million credits into a team I will never use outside of this event. If they do then they have truley lost their marbles. Now I will not be responding to people defending this POS event becuase I've had enough of their sorry excuse of an argument. Simply getting Lando is not a solution to this event offering nothing that the game hadn't already provided. Also Chewy is a rare toon to see fully leveled becuase most people leave him alone once they get any better toons at around level 30. The fact that you have him at 6* or 7* is proof enough for me that you wasted a lot of credits and gear. I shouldn't have to invest 5 million credits into a toon like Lando that isn't cool and is OP that has gone under the radar by the community and the devs. Now please do not merge this into the megathread. I have it on copy ready to paste it again outside of the megathread.

Once again here you go with this 10 million credit malarkey again....out of curiosity what arena team do you run?