Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    https://youtu.be/aDKXZvPPTiQ
    palp wiggs landokin
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Vahldin wrote: »
    I guess my whole point to this post is: somethings fishy.

I've beaten the Luger team before, plenty of times...and lost a bunch too. After coming off the few weeks where my node 12 was green the Luger team I'm facing now is just off the charts.

I'm convinced that they are boosted beyond what a player has available to them. I've played Arena teams at power levels of 41,000 - 42,000. I'm not some guy who has never played or doesn't have maxed out toons. I know how hard toons are supposed to hit and I know when they are putting out more damage than they should be.

Can I prove it? No. When you inspect the Luger team you can see the mods and the stats but not the gear, so who knows? I do know I've never seen 85k hit point characters in Arena. My T7 guild mates don't have 85k characters. Can someone post a Sun Fac with those stats? Heck, the RG had 84k in the node today.

I think that putting out the crazy last node is just a ploy to get people to fork out cash. It must be their way of getting the whales to keep spending and F2P people who are high enough just get caught up in it? I don't know.

So my question to the whales here. How many maxed out teams does it take you? Or are you even seeing this level of difficulty?

I generally run Teebo, EE, Daka, STH, Rey or I substitute in QGJ, or RG or Fives. All gear 10-11.

I was beating Luger before with the first group about half the time. Now that maxed group barely scratches them.

I completely agree. Yet I have never faced Lugal...yet.

I am hitting the easy node 12 teams and beating GW everyday now - but scared of increasing my top 5 toon power in case Lugal is waiting for me one day at node 12.

This of course is limiting my growth and makes for an interesting/challenging day to maintain my arena rank.
  • Options
    Can we get the gw fixed so it doesn't take 5 hours to try and complete!!
  • Options
    Hello EA!

What you did to GW since last update is simply the impudence so far! I cant even win any GW since WEEKS! Not even ONE simple GW. Mostly at node 9 i'm finished...

U told Players something about balancing and fixing GW / bugs etc... nothing happened!

This is really anoying! No fun since weeks and seems to be continued this way... spent so much money on this game... for nothing...

Did my complaints to apple to get my money back - they appologized and were sad they coulnd't do anything. They said i've to complain at EA - didnt get a answer from EA... they took my money for good but customers service?!? Baaaah... go home dude...
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me how to add pics to your post?
  • Options
    Funny how the whales come on this thread and say get a better roster, gear and mod your toons blah blah blah. Yet when they made Leia, Aayla and Wedge available for F2P they lost there ever loving minds you see whales that is how we dolphins or F2P players feel about GW as most of us only have one maybe 2 solid teams and a bunch of scrubs as we need credits blah blah blah its all been said before...Lets see 150 pages worth so far and it just keeps going down hill. Point is I would never be a whale on this game because they are always changing the ground rules....always.
  • Options
    Done with GW now after the ridiculous fully maxed 43k teams on last node all week. Time to concentrate on scoundrel events instead.
  • Options
    IMPORTANT
    The update has adjusted everyones power ratings, my theoretical max is 45283, about 4k more. For the ones that have easy nodes, brace yourselves.
    Find an easy opponent to beat in arena tomorrow before you restart GW.
  • Options
    Just got myself to 44k power after the adjustment, which means.... EASY NODE 11 TOO! Hooray!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Just got myself to 44k power after the adjustment, which means.... EASY NODE 11 TOO! Hooray!

some are reporting as high as 46k arena power. add 4k to the numbers we had as estimates for easy nodes

42k easy node 12, 45k easy node 11. i just pushed for top 5 as max power, same number in my previous comment. will report findings tomorrow.
  • Options
    my top 5 toons add up to 43 k. I had hard node 11 and easy node 12
  • Options
    OvPKz9l.jpg
    Nuff said
  • Options
    I've gotten destroyed on node 8 or 9 for at least 2 of the last 3 days. Good thing I maxed all the GW toons except Nightsister, 'cause I'll not be wasting time on it anymore.
  • Options
    44,871 ... 12 easy, 11 hard
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    44,871 ... 12 easy, 11 hard

Push if you can to 45100
  • Options
    They buffed again night before last. I think these devs are doubling down - if everyone already thinks they suck, full speed ahead! I see maxed teams at node 6 and 7 now through the end.

They screwed this up royally. Other than pure laziness, I can't figure out why. Has anyone ever gotten an explanation from EA Jesse why they are doing this? Is he real or a bot? Cause he is doing kind of lame if he's real.

If you've spent a lot of $ and can beat these buff AI teams regularly, hurray for you. You should start your own thread praising GW and lazy EA devs.
  • Options
    Power is at 43k, got the hard nodes on nodes 11, 12 for the first time in a long time last night. Still beat the entire GW in under 20min. with only one team, my arena team. So not sure what all the complaining is about.....
    1zn1v2e.png
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    The0n3 wrote: »

some are reporting as high as 46k arena power. add 4k to the numbers we had as estimates for easy nodes

42k easy node 12, 45k easy node 11. i just pushed for top 5 as max power, same number in my previous comment. will report findings tomorrow.

My easy node has gone - I was faced with a maxed team with an Ackbar lead - he alone was over 9k power!!!

I didn't bother recording the full team's power, but surprisingly I beat it!!! I have to send in a bunch of lower toons before my main team to wittle them down with bug bites - all my back up teams (5 in total wer decimated before I even got to node 12).

My heavy team was on its last legs - but somehow managed to scrap through!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Picard wrote: »
    I've gotten destroyed on node 8 or 9 for at least 2 of the last 3 days. Good thing I maxed all the GW toons except Nightsister, 'cause I'll not be wasting time on it anymore.
    Wait until they release Jedi Luke as a toon available in GW shipments! lol
  • Options
    Clearly there was a ramp-up in the last days. Before i never lost a character at 6/9. Now i loose one in each node and 10, which is usually my "recovery" node (healing, preparing specials for 11/12) was almost costing me one character. 11 hard as hell and 12 even more.

Had to spend like 2 hours to beat it ...
  • Options
    Got the 'hard' node 11 today and it was a surprise, should have read the forums before restarting my GW lol.
  • Options
    You've made the last few tiers too hard. I shouldn't have to throw 6 squads at the 2nd to last stage to finish it.
  • Options
    44.603 (Mine) = easy nodes 11 AND 12.
  • Options
    BUT, you gotta be prepared for node 9 though. It's usually what the node 11 or 12 would be, so at least is doable since i get to node 9 with my toons filled with protection and health.
  • Options
    Just hit node 11 with 5 9000+ toons, lol. 17 attacks before I got my first attack. I lost.

Nice job, EA. Who knew you needed to make this worse?
  • Options
    ti6BF51.png

Before last node was easy now they fixed the bug :'(
  • Options
    ti6BF51.png

Before last node was easy now they fixed the bug :'(

What's your arena power?
  • Options
    If you're asking me, mine is 40,164.

As I get better, the devs keep buffing the AI so it keeps getting harder. It's a garbage way of designing a game, to keep moving the target farther away. But they know it, and they've doubled down. I'd laugh at their design and their crap work ethic if I wasnt so frustrated.

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Each time you gear up just one character past 8 and higher, galactic war gets significantly harder despite how deep your roster is. I don't even bother with node 12 anymore, most of my roster is wiped out by the time I finish 11.
  • Options
    GW was perfect for like 2 weeks. Finished some, lost some. Difficult, yes but managed to get through most of em. Today's war, I made it to the second node using my b team that are all 80, maxed out mods. Facing level 66, up to 71. They actually were able to kill 2 of my toons before I said F it and retreated to try again with a couple other maxed out toons. Once again they were able to take out 2 of mine before I got any of theirs. Up to this point, this is the most inconsistent and frustrating part of the game. Don't have high hopes for tournaments and ships at all.