Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    aerendhil wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    This is why you TM bank Palpatine

This.
    And Snowtrooper helps tremendously with TM gain.
    Empire makes GW an easy cruise

I knew RNGesus put a billion Snow trooper shards in Bronzniums for a reason.
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    I would have given up as soon as i saw that monster of a team

I thought Kenobi would be annoying, but I still had my entire roster, so I felt pretty confident. Went through 2 teams before I realized Barriss was the problem.

Barriss is the problem, bi killing her won't help. Her unique continues to provide 20% heal to anyone critically hit even when she is dead.
  • Options

I thought Kenobi would be annoying, but I still had my entire roster, so I felt pretty confident. Went through 2 teams before I realized Barriss was the problem.

Barriss is the problem, bi killing her won't help. Her unique continues to provide 20% heal to anyone critically hit even when she is dead.

Joy :/
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options

In GW it should help. If you kill her with one team, her unique should be gone when you go in with team #2.
  • Options
    I'll share the fully hate against Kenobi as well.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options

In GW it should help. If you kill her with one team, her unique should be gone when you go in with team #2.

This. Same thing with Leader abilities in GW. If you face a QGJ Zeta lead, try and kill QGJ with one team, and then roll in your other team after that.
  • Options
    @CaptainRex ****, that's quite the team to face in GW. Character comps like that really place some value on characters like EP with shock, or others with Buff Immune and even healing immune, definitely AOE buff removal. Tough squad either way, can't believe you actually went at it for 3 hours. :) I'd love to get a squad like that on node 11 or 12, love some challenge in GW for a change.
  • Options
    EnderU wrote: »
    This is a rant post. I faced a GW team in node 12 consisting of Kenobi lead, B2, Fives, Ayla, and a Zeta'd Barriss. It took me THREE STRAIGHT HOURS!!!! and over 20 different 7* Gear X/XI toons to beat this team. Kenobi took like 10 turns for every 1 my characters took, he stayed debuffed for literally 1 turn before giving everyone foresight, and would heal for around 10,000 health anytime he was critically hit. Never have I ever hated this game, or swore so much.

I identify 100% with this right now

hate.gif

Yeah, I faced this team today.

My three rank 1 Arena worthy teams (fully geared and maxed Wiggs with 7 star maxed ST and SF, Empire maxed Boba/Vader/Palp/TFP/B2 and maxed Droids) couldn't barely even take down 1 character, and three together couldn't beat it. Even tried different combos over and over, threw Chaze in with Wiggs etc (prob worked best), but still no luck - maybe only getting their team just below protection and that's about it.

This team is way OP, by far the strongest combo I have seen. Makes Wiggs look pathetic.

Maybe a 7 star maxed Chaze, Cassian and Jynn team with 7 star Kenobi(?) thrown in might match it, but how many people have/will have that?

If you face it in Arena or GW you will understand, it's a thing of terrible beauty.

In the end I simply gave up.... first time I haven't finished GW in months.

You use a maxed Stormtrooper with your Wiggs? That might be your problem.

For future reference:

Stormtrooper = ST
    Snowtrooper = SnT
    Shoretrooper = ShT
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Freaking why why why is kenobi all of a sudden the most powerful jedi ever to live? This is madness! It like saying all of a sudden mob enforcer is the greatest bounty hunter to have ever lived. Or Brittney Spears is more talented composer than Mozart. Or Al gore invented the internet in one weekend with a set of tweezers and used guaze. Madness!

Kenobi was weak, brillant leader, but weak in force abilities and weak in the physical application of them.

This what happens when all yall whine and complain about wanting something again and again and again...now you got it and i hope you choke on it.

I found the Star Wars noob.

Obi-Wan was one of the most renowned jedi to ever live. Any jedi that can learn to become a force ghost is not weak in the slightest. While Obi-Wan was definitely not the strongest force user, his tactical mind allowed him to defeat the strongest force user (Anakin) and sever multiple limbs of his limbs. His kit in this game is meant to reflect his tremendous strategic and tactical leadership, which is why he is General Kenobi and not Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Regardless of the extent of his force sensitivity, Obi-Wan became a force to be reckoned with (no pun intended) because he applied himself endlessly to the task of bettering himself. He never allowed his abilities to stagnate and always sought improvement. Comparing Obi-Wan to mob enforcer is a joke.
  • Options
    Freaking why why why is kenobi all of a sudden the most powerful jedi ever to live? This is madness! It like saying all of a sudden mob enforcer is the greatest bounty hunter to have ever lived. Or Brittney Spears is more talented composer than Mozart. Or Al gore invented the internet in one weekend with a set of tweezers and used guaze. Madness!

Kenobi was weak, brillant leader, but weak in force abilities and weak in the physical application of them.

This what happens when all yall whine and complain about wanting something again and again and again...now you got it and i hope you choke on it.

He killed Grievous, who's killed numerous Jedi. It sounds to me like you're just super salted about not having him. I happen to be very excited about the challenge he proposes and even more excited about unlocking and using him.

So you can go choke on that, honey.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @CaptainRex ****, that's quite the team to face in GW. Character comps like that really place some value on characters like EP with shock, or others with Buff Immune and even healing immune, definitely AOE buff removal. Tough squad either way, can't believe you actually went at it for 3 hours. :) I'd love to get a squad like that on node 11 or 12, love some challenge in GW for a change.

Anakin is indeed the Chosen One. Problem was it barely lasted a full turn on Kenobi :(
    88 wasn't sticking, Sidious wasn't sticking, I had used EP in the team that took out Fives. I tried so many comps. Even went through all my toons trying to find the ones with the lowest crit chance, but they obviously died immediately. I'm definitely making sure I have multiple heal immunity toons alive for Node 12 now.
    You can have my GW. Man I miss easy Node 12!! Had it for almost a year :'(
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options

Anakin is indeed the Chosen One. Problem was it barely lasted a full turn on Kenobi :(
    88 wasn't sticking, Sidious wasn't sticking, I had used EP in the team that took out Fives. I tried so many comps. Even went through all my toons trying to find the ones with the lowest crit chance, but they obviously died immediately. I'm definitely making sure I have multiple heal immunity toons alive for Node 12 now.
    You can have my GW. Man I miss easy Node 12!! Had it for almost a year :'(

I'm lucky that my GW node 12 is still easy mode for some reason, not sure why. I run GW with one basic team and swap around two characters. From start until node 10 I can get away with Wiggs, EP (shock / stun), Lando (AOE), and Han Solo (early stun). I will rotate in Chirrut and Baze for Lando and Han for some of the harder nodes, but I haven't had the pleasure of facing Kenobi yet. If you have Han Solo try using him for an opening stun on GK.
  • Options
    eu35hx.jpg
  • Options
    Isn't it awesome that you can do critical damage and the end result is the enemy heals and is stronger than before?

I'm not sure how the devs thought this would work but it seems to be Wai - bariss is a healer and she makes your team heal whenever they are attacked

What could go wrong with that?
  • Options

Rewatch episode 3
  • Options
    What a punishment, OP! I've seen the skills of GK and really seemed like a tough hero to deal with. But I imagine that the only possible answer is stunning. Do you have EP, Daka, RG, Vader developed? If not, I think it's a good start to invest in them.
  • Options
    This is a rant post. I faced a GW team in node 12 consisting of Kenobi lead, B2, Fives, Ayla, and a Zeta'd Barriss. It took me THREE STRAIGHT HOURS!!!! and over 20 different 7* Gear X/XI toons to beat this team. Kenobi took like 10 turns for every 1 my characters took, he stayed debuffed for literally 1 turn before giving everyone foresight, and would heal for around 10,000 health anytime he was critically hit. Never have I ever hated this game, or swore so much.

hate.gif

I put the team in GW yesterday, was it mine by any chance? Anyway at least it means it works well on defense ...
  • EnderU
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »

hate.gif

I put the team in GW yesterday, was it mine by any chance? Anyway at least it means it works well on defense ...

Yes,

Pretty sure it was your team. And (only) a 5 star Kenobi to boot, so it still has room to improve!
    Post edited by EnderU on
  • Options
    After i zetaed qgj GW became fairly easy, but i must say, yesterday i got a Maul zeta lead with Vader, EP, GKenobi and B2, ON NODE 6.... Spent at least an hour to get it through... I would understand that team on node 10 (since my nodes 11 and 12 are 3 stared toons)... But on node 6?! Weird...

GW's biggest problem (imo) is the time and effort to get it done, it shouldn't take so long...
  • Options
    Maraxus wrote: »

hate.gif

Yup. I apologize for all the less than nice things I said about you and your toons :#
    Why don't you put in Ugnaught next time? :wink:
  • Options
    DarthX wrote: »
    What a punishment, OP! I've seen the skills of GK and really seemed like a tough hero to deal with. But I imagine that the only possible answer is stunning. Do you have EP, Daka, RG, Vader developed? If not, I think it's a good start to invest in them.

I used EP and Daka to take out B2 and Fives. I tried Royal Guard, but Barriss would get rid of it immediately.
  • Options
    Grr. Here's a question - how do I beat this team?
    Lando lead
    Wiggs
    Anakin
    ST Han

Seems whatever I do my toons die... From Biggs' crazy TM gain from being hit or from one of the 3 AoEs.

Completely frustrating. I'd rather not lose anyone since this is node 11. Who knows what 12 will bring...

FYI - I don't have Lando or a decent Biggs, so fighting fire with fire isn't gonna happen.
  • Options
    I don't expect to win every day. But I'd like a chance for nice in a while. Some people say it's too easy. Then people like me never even see the final node anymore. I dunno. The game was more fun when I was level 75. I could actually win once in a while. Something ain't right. I expect similar results as before. I never could consistently win gw. But I could beat it a time or two a week... Three months ago... Three months... You'd think in three. Months I'd have got a chance at something but it's been getting steadily worse not better.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Options
    GW is terrible now...I quit trying! When it takes three 7* teams all geared at level 8-11 to get past node 6....I quit!!! Not fun at all EA!!! I understand giving players a challenge, but what you have created is something that I get enraged by playing. I have enough stress in my life without the game I play to relax making me want to smash someone in the face with my tablet. I am not threatening to quit the game because most of it is very fun and I do enjoy it, but please take a look at GW, it is no longer a fun part of the game.
  • Options
    I just ran into a roster I can't beat.Wiggs was in the roster so I checked them out bc they were awesome.Biggs had over 9300 power fully maxed w/ just purple gear-now my Biggs has 6800 power maxed at level 8 gear w/ good mods.Does Biggs actually get that awesome(I can't see fully maxed gear adding over 2000 power) or do they just throw out random numbers in GW?
  • Options
    Yeah im having been close to trash the phone on multiple occasions due to the cheating AI, all the ridiculous grind, the worst droprate Ive ever experienced, the borefest (and continous cheating+grind) that is ships.

This game is at its worst state ever and not fun at all.
  • Options

Basically they dont know Star Wars. No clue whatsoever. Anybody could turn out the strongest in this game depending on their latest tweaks and reworks. Whats clear is that its never those who are supposed to be the strongest who becomes it (EP is the exception).

Enjoy the game. It will be worse from here.

• RuinedGame
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Dear developers please fix this broken pile of crap, at least let me fight toons I can get without spending my life savings.

Such a waste of a good license

How the **** am I supposed to kill toons so far above my level? 12 toons not even got the protection down, **** joke of a game.
  • Idlewind
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Months and months of varying levels of anger and frustration .... still nothing. You can't criticize in forums or you get banned. How else could you word Galactic War is broken, unfair, uneven and causes people to leave the game? Watch the numbers played and paid drop next month after the movie hoopla dies down ... if it doesn't I'm out like the rest