Team is wiped out even when wining a node

Prev134
Hi EA team we are being wiped out even when wining a node, could you please fix it?

Replies

• Options
    I was playing GW, and beat node 3, full health and a few chars with shield. Go play node 4 and shows same chars dead. How is that possible with shield??? Attaching screenshot. Please respond someone....
  • Ghuff
    1 posts Member
    Options
    It is being reported by a ton of people. They have merged into 1 discussion
  • Options
    I have started galactic war today. And even though my team wins there battle my team are dead and I can't use them! What the hell! Can you sort this asap!
  • Shomyz
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they are doing something about it not just mergin threads... It ruined my whole GW on a first node.
  • Options
    I'm having the same thing. Lost everything and can't complete the war. Still have shields on the dead characters... No Bueno
  • Jared
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Just had the same issue. I just beat node 3 first battle and then when I went into node 3 second battle all of my previous team was unavailable some of them still showing some shield left. Using a Samsung GS5. I tried logging out and restarting. I think I'm on the current version of Android but will check back w/ specific version info. Thanks.
  • Options
    Just the same over here. Quite a disappointment.
  • Jared
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Android version 5.1.1. Thanks.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

We pushed out an update tonight which released some new content and included some game data to help us prepare for our next major update. This introduced a few bugs that the team is working on right now to fix.

The current issues we’re working on are:
    • Galactic War squads being dead after completing a node
    • Raids ending early with one member doing a large amount of damage

The game team is working to get fixes in for each of these issues ASAP. Once we have more information to share I’ll reply to this thread for you all to see.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    I'm being wiped out even when wining a node, if the last node was not hard enought, now it is imposible
  • Options
    The same problem friends :/
  • Options
    I was just defeated on the 2nd to last node (suicide squad w/1 enemy remaining) but after battle the app just sits at the loading screen, i had to kill the app to get out of loading screen. Now every time I try to enter GW it hangs on loading screen, tried multiple restarts and still same problem ...I need to finish this last node and restart within 2 hours or I lose an entire day.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thanks for update. I was just coming to report this very issue.
  • Londo
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Yep massive issue. Lost total squad even though they won.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Any guesses? It really screwed a lot of people. The rancor bug still isn't fixed either where there's no cool down on devour which cost me damage the last two raids.

• Options
    Same here. Completed the first node and the whole team was dead with they're shields still there... Very disappointing.. :/
  • Trooper88
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    REALLY EA?!?!?!?!?!?! You update your game an have me reset the application an in doing so you glitched the Galactic War.......you guys were aiming to make it more challenging. I didn't think you guys would eliminate people after ONE node, REALLY I really hope you guys fix this an reward EVERYONE crystals an compensate them for not being able to complete the galactic war for however long you all leave it to remain in this state. FIX YOUR STUFF!!!
  • GCor71
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I fight with 1 team, then after a victory. My team is unusable. They still have health left.

Anyone else having this issue?
  • Tekka
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Raid finished with rancor at half health....
  • Options
    It's pretty bad, losing when you win.
    Funny, but not the right sort of funny.
    Oh well. Stuff happens.
    Just please get it fixed...
    PLEASE...
  • kaz8772
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Guess making GW darn near impossible wasn't enough, now they just kill your teams.
  • Irisil
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Started a new galatic war game, and after winning the first match go to start the next only to find that my team which hadn't even lost all of their shields were all dead....
  • Options
    same here
  • Options
    Same just happened with me on rancor raid! First try on rancor tier 5 and it's booted us after finishing the first stage!
  • Options
    reported in several post at general discussions but were deleted
  • Options
    Same issue here too. Pretty annoying since I decided I would grind in GW for credits to promote a character.
  • Options
    I'm having this same problem, please fix
  • SirWescott
    692 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Unhappy With This Issue.
  • Options
    Same problem, very annoying
  • Options
    Same issue. GW won't load anymore.