• GCor71
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Our raid is gone also.
  • Moormanator
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Guild failure x2 lost all the coin starting new raid only for it to end in 5 min.. please reimburse for Guild cash. I know **** happens ty
  • Options
    I hope they dont think 350 crystals is cutting it. I I'm losing out on last node and a full day. And I didn't get to hit in my guilds T7 raid ...
  • PainSaber
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Trooper88 wrote: »
    REALLY EA?!?!?!?!?!?! You update your game an have me reset the application an in doing so you glitched the Galactic War.......you guys were aiming to make it more challenging. I didn't think you guys would eliminate people after ONE node, REALLY I really hope you guys fix this an reward EVERYONE crystals an compensate them for not being able to complete the galactic war for however long you all leave it to remain in this state. FIX YOUR STUFF!!!

"Its meant to be hard. Looks like you got some bad rng"
  • Guts
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I SERIUOSLY hope they are not thinking that 350 crystal is enough compensation. They need to revive my toons back!!!
  • Options
    GW is broken & unable to be completed after the update as the victorious characters are listed as dead.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    RMeikN7.png
  • Guts
    10 posts Member
    Options
    +999
  • Options
    same here, lost four squads after winning 4 nodes and now galactic war freezes on load screen when selected, have to close and restart app to get back to rest of game. At same time I also scored 21 million in my last guild raid, not sure how that was possible.
  • Xyon
    38 posts Member
    Options
    You guys are able to get back into Galactic War? Mine just spins the loading icon until I forcably kill the app. Seems like a separate bug that needs to be addressed. This is after the bug fix update and crystals were released.
  • Options
    350 crystals but my GW still doesn't work, very bittersweet. I don't think 350 cuts it but oh well
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    So no GW tonight i guess for me eh oh well i will wait till it is properly fixed and just focus on other things.
  • Options
    No way.

Someone admitted something was not working as intended?
  • Options
    Same for me. I Win but lose all my toons- who were at full health!- and this repeats on the next node. And the next. If this is how GW is now, it is mathematically impossible for me to win. And 21million in raid?!⬆️ Take it and run!!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just reported that people are still stuck on the loading screen

The Dev team is investigating now seems to be affecting only some , others are working as intended will have a messages soon as possible
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    My toons are still unusable that never died.
  • Order_67
    111 posts Member
    Options
    My gw still stuck in loading screen
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Options
    All my best characters are still unavailable. How am supposed to finish GW?

350 credits better be the first of a wave of make-up rewards.
  • Tok
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Still can't get into GW after the update
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Guts wrote: »
    I SERIUOSLY hope they are not thinking that 350 crystal is enough compensation. They need to revive my toons back!!!

This!!!!
  • braluk
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Just reported that people are still stuck on the loading screen

The Dev team is investigating now seems to be affecting only some , others are working as intended will have a messages soon as possible

yeah it doesnt affect me except that my toons died. I can still enter a battle but I fear that another round will just kill off my remaining good characters
  • Options
    What happened to the yoda event???? Please tell me it's a glitch
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    UPDATE: The above issues should now be fixed. We sent out 350 Crystals due to the technical issues.

We are still investigating an issue where the game will not load for a small number of players when they enter Galactic War.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Same here, my team died as well from winning and as a reward, i got 350 crystals. I think this game is really reliable. They find out problems so quick and gives u reward for have an error in the game. Not like other games, if there is a bug issue problem, they ignore. Good job ea, keep it up. But hope to have my dead team resurrected.
  • Tok
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Still can't get into GW. Also raid ended early so I lost out on that too!
  • Options
    What about yoda????!!!!
  • GrimmVonHell
    338 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Edited
  • Options
    Why would u postpone the yoda event????