Options
    Y'all

Edit: removed language
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • AC_Macleod
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Not Fixed. Lost 10 from first 2 nodes and they are locked still. Please fix, either get them back or reset GW completely for the day.

7w8mc6.png
  • Options
    When GW gets "fixed" for real, we should be allowed to refresh it to make up for the errors or give us credits or one of the easy events to bank roll the credits.
  • Kshsedch
    15 posts Member
    Options
    We lost a lot of guild coins because our raid was interrupted, please fix the problem.

Guild name : PTT

Raid level5
  • Options
    Update #2: For those still unable to participate in Galactic War, please be sure to completely close and restart your game.

My SQUAD is still DEAD
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Grizz331
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Such hoopla over a bug being worked on. Get a grip, it's a game, life will go on.
  • Options
    Grizz331 wrote: »
    Such hoopla over a bug being worked on. Get a grip, it's a game, life will go on.

Fool. I pity fools
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I don't even understand how something like this could happen...
  • JJSWC
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Same problem here. Reported to help.ea.com Not yet fixed.
  • Options
    Is GW fixed yet? I don't want to lose a full squad on round 1 to find out.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't have an issue with it a few hours ago. Although this is clearly an issue, anyone else wondering what aspect of the coding for a "future update" could do this?

Turukano
  • Options
    GW is not opening for me. I have forced closed my cell, rebooted and reopened and continue to get the spinning loading screen. I will not be able to complete my dailies or get my shards. What seems to be the issue?
  • Options
    BWSkynobi wrote: »
    All my best characters are still unavailable. How am supposed to finish GW?

350 credits better be the first of a wave of make-up rewards.

+1 here. they owe us raid gears, guild currency, and MORE crystals
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    This 350 crystal compensation feels like a sick joke, that's nowhere near the value of a full GW clear or rewards from a heroic raid. @CG_JohnSalera continues to disappoint :smile:

Agreed. 500k credits (full GW) is worth roughly 600 gems. We lost our raid as well. That's another 400k in credits. Add in the gear, guild currency, Hans shards, GW tokens, etc., and this is the equivalent of several thousand gems.

350? Not even close. Already disappointed at the gear pack, and the 1200 gems I wasted to get useless gear.

totally agree with ya. devs better send out a real compensation
  • Options
    just have to say these few words. compensation IS crap! its utter rubbish for what so many players lost! 350 crystals for raid gears, guild coins, 2 days of 600 energy??? EA please wake up. @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I lost out on the last 2 Nodes and a Restart (full GW) of rewards ...350 crystals ain't cutting it, especially when everyone got them. You can keep the crystals, I want the GW rewards I lost out on. Check my history, I never not complete a GW and I had a restart before 1am that I was unable to start before daily reset. I need those rewards and am tired of spending money just to have you all not care when someone is legitimately angry.
  • bujnos81
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    on GW after 1 battle squad dead with half energy....and 1 friend in my team make 14 milion on raid where a best player make 3 milion on 3 turns
  • Drykern
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I lost my 10 best characters in the first and second nodes last night (I live in France). I hoped it would be fixed by now but my characters are still dead because of a stupid bug... It's nice to have 350 crystals, but it's not enough if we can't compete in galactic war because of this.
  • Options
    Restarted game twice, rebooted android device, can go into GW but my team that died at first node while only losing a bit of armor is still dead.
    I appriciate the crystals, but I'm not looking for that kind of compensation. Bugs can happen, is my attitude.
    However when you communicate that this issue is fixed while it isn't, I don't know what to do and expect anymore. I feel disappointed.
  • ChrisJBB8
    57 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    just have to say these few words. compensation IS ****! its utter rubbish for what so many players lost! 350 crystals for raid gears, guild coins, 2 days of 600 energy??? EA please wake up. @EA_Jesse

They didn't have to do anything. Calm yourself and realize this is a game. Stop complaining for more than you already deserve. #Selfish #Greey

350 crystals is worth more than the one or 2 reward chests from GW
  • Options
    My 10 characters are still dead too. Nothing has been fixed. And 350 crystals isn't worth nearly as much to me as full GW rewards (even with the totally ridiculous scaling).

I haven't been playing this game for long. Is it always this badly managed?
  • CUNOMOR
    74 posts Member
    Options
    EA really needs to invest in some regression testing. This was a bad bug. 350 crystals isn't cutting it this time. It's just a game, but people pay money for it.
  • Options
    Got the same problem since yesterday afternoon
  • CUNOMOR
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ChrisJBB8 wrote: »
    just have to say these few words. compensation IS ****! its utter rubbish for what so many players lost! 350 crystals for raid gears, guild coins, 2 days of 600 energy??? EA please wake up. @EA_Jesse

They didn't have to do anything. Calm yourself and realize this is a game. Stop complaining for more than you already deserve. #Selfish #Greey

350 crystals is worth more than the one or 2 reward chests from GW

#spokenlikeanEAemployee

I disagree. People pay money to play this game. Some people apparently pay a LOT of money. It matters.