Tier 7 Raid now locked [DEV COMMENT]

Replies

• ArarisValerian
    357 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My guild's name is Forces of Mortis. We just started a T7 late yesterday. I wake up this this morning and the raid is over. only a small numberhave a were able to attack. I was one of the few people that were able to attack. I did receive rewards however many in my guild are upset at this since they did not receive any rewards and were unable to attack the rancor. This issue needs addressed. All of contributed to the Guild coins yet only a very few were able to benefit

I would say at least 85% of our guild is pay to play. This is very disappointing.

@EA_Jesse
    114-286-172. Forces of Mortis
  • Options
    You messed up our heroic raid(closed on wave 1) costing 39 people two days of farming, admitted your mistake, started a mega thread. Then erased it?!? YOU Owe Our Guild At The Very Least Our Guild Coins Back!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Hope all guilds will get compensation as we are in the same boat.. wasnt heroic but as a smaller guild a loss in coins hurts
  • tanklord
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Team Skunk Gamma Tanklord guild lead 618-794-595 T7 locked for us please fix
  • BLazteR
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Hi my Ally Code is:696 979 559 and my guild is: DARK FORCE , we did tier7 , but 3 members finished with green bar, also tier 7 is locked !!!
  • Options
    Guild Name: Unlimited Power
    Ally Code: 289 642 326

We had just finished Phase 1 of a T6 and only about 12 of our guild members attacked, the rest were waiting for phase 2 but one of our members triggered the bug, did 6 million damage apparently and closed the raid leaving the majority of our members without the credits, guild currency, and gear that they would have earned.
  • Options
    I would like to call on the devs, to give strong consideration to compensating all players with rewards, as if they had completed a Tier 7 raid and ranked first.
  • Kenobi11
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Guild name: GrandMasterCouncil
    Ally code: 455 674 711

Showing our guild being locked out of heroic raids after update
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    Options
    For those not sure, our guild just started a T7 raid 40 min ago, so you don't have to do tier 6 again.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    232-728-537

YODAMEN

Started a T6 raid yesterday, only a small handful of members got to attack (we do shifts to be fair). Lost out on guild coins and rewards for the players that were up next.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Man now we are unsure to start a raid, when will this be fixed?
  • Options
    Guild: Prestige Worldwide
    Ally code: 736-911-464
    We had started a t6 raid around 6:30 CST and only 3 people attacked it and made it halfway through p1 when it suddenly ended and we lost all the guild coins.
  • Nitou
    38 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse

Guild name : Forces of Mortis
    Ally code for BBM (guild leader) : 771-736-538

Raid got closed down half way through and only 25 of our guys hit and got rewards... Everyone else got nothing. Now Heroic is locked again until we run T6 again...

Thank you
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse

Guild Name: Rule of Fifty
    Leader Name: Allen Walker
    Ally Code: 881-331-319

We were in the middle of a T7 raid, not everyone attacked and one person did massive damage (9mill) with one attack and finished the raid. Due to this a number of players missed out on rewards. And also we are locked our of T7.

We hope this issue will be resolved soon.
  • SlyKrysis
    101 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse

Guild: HothSkiPatrol

Leader: Clausy (492-834-343)

Me: Sly Krysis (962-212-941)

Last night T7 raid, after 1 person attacked for ~330k, raid was finished. Others who were in combat and finished their attacks also placed on the board, but anybody who retreated was not able to attack again.

We would at the very least like our 60K coins refunded.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    Options
    Ouch, this is a huge mess....
  • Options
    350 Crystals is totally worth it....
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We're investing this issue now. For those running into this, please post your ally code and Guild name so that we can take a closer look into what might be going on.

952-823-676

KnightsOfTheNextRevolution

Same it says need to do T6 again.
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Guild Name: JediHunters
    Ally Code: 561-248-737

Same as everyone above. Yesterday raid was barely at half P4, then suddenly it was ended. Now the pit says we need to do T7 first. Not sure if we actually need to or the info is just messed up. Although it would be a very unpleasant surprise finding out we can't do T7 when we have the coins.

Not to mention we were people to throw some damage at the rancor.

Regards.

Edit: We didn't see the weird damage with one person issue. Maybe because we were about to end it.
  • Options
    Guild name is Forces of Mortis
    Player name: CJ Sears
    Ally code: 457-694-964

We were in the middle of a raid last night when it automatically completed and issued rewards. Unfortunately not all players had been able to take a turn so the lose out on the raid goodies. With the glitch completing it out so fast we are out the Guild coins to start another one so that they can try and recoup some of the losses. It would be really nice if you would refund the guild coins used in the raid so we can help our players recoup their losses.
    Please do what you can to help rectify this situation.
  • Options
    993-984-749

TNR Uprising

Same issue - completed multiple T7s and cannot launch one since update
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: Cantina Thugs

Ally Code: 798-259-462

Player Name: Dreis Lao

Showing as locked to us in guild.
    I fight the good fight
  • tmntguy86
    447 posts Member
    Options
    FineCars wrote: »
    Hi,

that a game has Bugs, ok.

That we get some credits from EA, ok.

But, what should I do with 350 Chrystals, because you are chrashing our T7 Raid,

when I lost at least 7 Han Solo Shards, nearly 450.000 - 500.000 Credits, and plenty of needed

Gears ( full or parts ).

To get the missing Gears I Need at least 4 x 600 Chrystals for the new Booster, 1 x 595 for the

Credits, and ???? Chrystals for Han Solo Shards, ohhh sorry u can´t buy them.....

Guild Name : Omega Templars
    Player Name: FineCars
    Code: 734-452-612

Thanks

Yup
  • Options
    Guild: Let Qui Gons be Qui Gons
    Ally code: 286-612-926
  • BlackIrish
    114 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse can we get an update on the status of this issue? I have Guild members itching to launch a raid, but I have said NO, due to our T5 Raid prompting us to spend additional 46ooo despite showing yellow progress bar with only Phase I completed and us already being out the 46,ooo guild currency to re-launch it.

My ally code 522-624-637 (TehNeoMeta) - Third Reichert Guild

Image of our Tier V screen:

fFkibjE.jpg

• slothe
    221 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Post edited by slothe on
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Problem is I'm sure a lot of guilds had problems, but not all post on the forums. They should give compensation, much like they did last time and give every guild,leader 60k coins
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Tamwyn
    21 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse

Guild Name: Bounty Hunting Season
    Ally Code: 758-397-221

Like most people on here we were in p4 of tier 6 and the raid automatically ended, it took us 4 days to get to that point and nobody received raid rewards, that means lost credits, lost guild coins, lost gear. 350 crystals does not replace all that. Please be kind and help us out. Thank you.

Tam
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We're investing this issue now. For those running into this, please post your ally code and Guild name so that we can take a closer look into what might be going on.

@EA_Jesse

Ally code: 884-183-572

Guild name: Guardians of Peace