Tier 7 Raid now locked [DEV COMMENT]

Replies

• Options
    Just for everyone assuming the 350 crystals were for the Update Issues with Raids, I sincerely believe that the 350 crystals were an attempt at restitution for people's A-Squads (or at least *a* squad) being murdered by the patch in Galactic War.

I'm confident (as was evidenced after the Guild Coin Fiasco of last week being resolved by 100K guild coin and 1,000 guild currency shipments sent to users) that a more appropriate restitution will be made to us in due time regarding the Raids being closed early.

I certainly hope the developers don't prove me wrong. Let's not all jump to conclusions. I think the Devs are aware of the fact that 350 measly crystals is NO LOGICAL compensation for a Heroic Raid being closed prematurely.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly, I am waiting for a response from the Dev team, we ahve the currecny to launch a heroic, and the button launch is enabled even though t says to to T6 first.
    We don't want for the raid to end unexpectedly.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Exactly, I am waiting for a response from the Dev team, we ahve the currecny to launch a heroic, and the button launch is enabled even though t says to to T6 first.
    We don't want for the raid to end unexpectedly.

Our was the same, but we are playing a new Heroic raid right now, no problems so far
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Our guild started a Heroic raid on July 6,2016 at 7:30pm PST and it completed with only 2 members attacking in Phase 1 (1 did 0 damage). We are currently locked out of Heroic with the message showing that Tier VI needs to be completed.

We'd like to have the guild coins spent to do the raid back (or give all guilds affected by this bug 1st place Heroic rewards).

Guild: Bad Motivator
    Leader: Mazurka
    Ally Code: 671-341-391

My IGN: marco
    My Ally Code: 628-885-464
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Just for everyone assuming the 350 crystals were for the Update Issues with Raids, I sincerely believe that the 350 crystals were an attempt at restitution for people's A-Squads (or at least *a* squad) being murdered by the patch in Galactic War.

I'm confident (as was evidenced after the Guild Coin Fiasco of last week being resolved by 100K guild coin and 1,000 guild currency shipments sent to users) that a more appropriate restitution will be made to us in due time regarding the Raids being closed early.

I certainly hope the developers don't prove me wrong. Let's not all jump to conclusions. I think the Devs are aware of the fact that 350 measly crystals is NO LOGICAL compensation for a Heroic Raid being closed prematurely.

I 100 percent this!
  • Options
    Same happened to our guild. Our T7 its locked and couple members lost the chances to participate on our last Raid. Hope the problem can be resolved.

Guild: Dread Masters of Old Empire
    Leader name/Code: Iscariot 376-864-679
  • Go_Blue
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Attn @EA_Jesse and others, is there an update on this? We're scheduled for a T7 raid tonight but are still getting an "complete Tier VI" message. We don't want to waste 55,000 coins on a T6 raid we shouldn't have to re-do. Are you at least still looking into this bug and can we expect some kind of an update today?
  • Options
    Raid ended prematurely.

Meeraval Marnath
    395-676-488
    Alpha Squad
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    Options
    On a serious note, it would seem that most guilds doing T7's are affected and it's clear from my vantage point that it will be difficult to compensate players for losses.

Things seem to be falling apart as the volume of unfixed issues continue to grow. EA/CG are truly in a pickle now as they have too many irons in the fire and they were already in trouble from Day 1. The direction of the game here is going as I expected and I've seen many disorganized projects like this go off the rails just as this one is and I'll tell you, it's a very difficult problem to overcome and many fail or will fail at this juncture.....
  • Go_Blue
    95 posts Member
    Options
    At this point, we can sort out what EA/CG is or is not doing right at another time, and we can figure out if they should compensate guilds at that time too, but let's focus on the issue at hand: allowing guilds to be able to do T7 raids. Right now, many (including us) are stuck. That needs to be fixed ASAP, or, at least, we need to be provided an update on where things stand in terms of getting that issue fixed.
  • Syncho
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Guild: Avant Garde
    Ally: 521-447-151

Same issue as others. Shows as locked, and our heroic raid ended early with rancor showing as alive when a few people came up as 9m+ damage.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure everyone is just confused about this. If you've already beaten t6, just click on t7 and you should have a launch button. I don't have the coins to launch the t7 otherwise I would officially test it for y'all right now, but I'm pretty sure everything is working fine.

See the post by scuba on the first page if you're still not sure what I mean.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure everyone is just confused about this. If you've already beaten t6, just click on t7 and you should have a launch button. I don't have the coins to launch the t7 otherwise I would officially test it for y'all right now, but I'm pretty sure everything is working fine.

See the post by scuba on the first page if you're still not sure what I mean.

This........ it's a graphical issue if you select View you should still have the ability to launch... now to solve the raids ending early issue though.
  • Options
    Cloud City Smugglers

827-395-121

T7 ended prematurely and now were locked ouf of T7 completely.
  • Options
    Guild: Thugs In White Armor
    Ally Code: 474 528 736

Locked out of tier7, like so many others.
  • Options
    Its not just an issue of being locked out of Tier VII. Our Tier V was concluded after Phase I and now shows Yellow status bar as if Raid is still active... yet the "Enter" button is prompting us for 46000 currency to be spent to re- enter a Raid we already paid for. I dont want to press it only to find we have lost 92,000 in currency as a result.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Just got a client restart, hopefully this is fixed so we can start our T7 tomorrow at our usual scheduled time
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    You guys know right its just a visual bug and you can launch Heroics right now?
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    You guys know right its just a visual bug and you can launch Heroics right now?

Hmm I just noticed that.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Guild: FiftyShadesofRey

Ally Code: 491-649-216

We are locked out of T7 and have completed it many many times at this point.

@EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Guild: I Club Baby Whale

Ally Code: 389-375-168

locked out of T7, and it is still showing the partially completed raid from yesterday.
  • Sweep
    58 posts Member
    Options
    We just did a heroic raid a couple of hours ago. It said in bright, bold, red text that we must complete T6 first, but the launch button was active for T7. It worked. Another heroic raid done without issues. It's just a visual bug.
  • Options
    Sweep wrote: »
    We just did a heroic raid a couple of hours ago. It said in bright, bold, red text that we must complete T6 first, but the launch button was active for T7. It worked. Another heroic raid done without issues. It's just a visual bug.

Awesome, thank you.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We're investing this issue now. For those running into this, please post your ally code and Guild name so that we can take a closer look into what might be going on.

• Options
    AnAngel911 wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We're investing this issue now. For those running into this, please post your ally code and Guild name so that we can take a closer look into what might be going on.

Guild Name: MakeTheForceStrongAgain
    Player Name: Khaleesi
    Ally Code: 362-264-753

I am an officer in our guild. We had just started a t5 raid when the glitch happened. Only 3 of our 50 guild members were able to raid before the lock out. Please compensate our guild the 46k guild coins lost and it would show good faith to award the rest of the guild rewards, commensurate with the rewards the three members who were able to raid got. Between the GW debacle and the raid bug happening simultaneously, 350 crystals was not an appropriate compensation. Most of our guild members have spent a lot of money on this game. Show your members that you appreciate them. That would be an act of good faith and costs you nothing to push rewards.
  • Options
    Guild Straglers
    Ally code: 145-859-569
    Same
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Initially it either wasn't working full stop, or it wasn't working for officers (but was for guild leaders). Either way, starting T7 raids seems fixed.
  • Options
    The community communicating on this is great and all but it would be nice to get a follow-up update from @EA_Jesse or anyone from EA.
  • Options
    Is this still being investigated? Can we at least get confirmation that you are still looking into it? I mean, seriously, it would only take a second. I feel like you put me in a room, turned off the lights and are hoping I'll just go away...I can do the latter, but my crystal money goes with me when I go. Your presence here is respectfully requested.
    Taters will be as Taters are.
  • Options
    Hey All,

It is indeed a visual bug that we are working on fixing still. If you've cleared a T6 Raid before you should be able to start a T7 Raid even though it says you can't. Also, your Raid will not end early, we fixed that issue last night.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz