Credit Heist Event

2Next

Replies

• Super123
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Seems like the investment to finish tier 2 is not much, which is 1 good 7* and decent 5*'s
  • Options
    Super123 wrote: »
    Seems like the investment to finish tier 2 is not much, which is 1 good 7* and decent 5*'s

Hm.. I killled the app, reloaded, restarted my device.. the EVENT NEVER appeared for me
  • WhaleKiller1
    517 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    KingPin wrote: »
    I had lando 4* lvl 46 gear 5 (lead)
    Chewie lvl 80 7* gear 8
    Fett lvl 80 6* gear 8
    Bane lvl 56 6* gear 7
    Dengar lvl 1 2* gear 1

Managed to clear tier 2 couldn't believe it! Lucky RnG

I've tried it with that team 10 times and can get to the last stage and then get murdered.

Oh well it'll happen one day. 750k isn't worth investing millions in today to get them to higher levels. Not even close as often as the event shows up. If it was once or twice a week religiously maybe.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Options

Yep. I was worried that I would have to invest loads to finish it. But it turned out not to be the case. I was already planning on maxing out Lando so nothing wasted there. And my Chewy was already pretty solid, except his 5*. But it turns out that after a couple tries, Lando just spanks everything.
  • Options
    5* lvl 80 Lando G8
    7* lvl 80 Chewie G8
    4* lvl 54 Dengar Gear 8
    and smth like lvl 1-10, 2-4* Gear 1-4 - Greedo, Cad Bane, Boba, and Mob enforcer

finished Stage 2 the 2nd time with the 4th try... sure its once more rng crap but easy doable with a good Lando
  • SlyKrysis
    101 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    6* 70 G8 Lando (lead)
    4* 70 G7 Chewie
    7* 60 G6 Cad Bane
    5* 61 G7 Boba Fett
    3* 50 G6 Dengar

Did Tier 2 fine, no omegas, nobody has maxed abilities. The key is definitely Lando's AOE and then Chewie taunting in 3rd phase.
  • Options

Finally popped for me.. I had CAD (7*, G9, 80) lead with Chewie, Zam, Boba and Mob enforcer.

Only Zam Chewie and Cad were suitable the other 2 need work.. I completed tier 1 easily.. tier 2 took me several attempts and finally completed with Cad last man standing due to his stun.. At least I did it..

1M credits is nice.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    It took like 3 hours total but i finally did it after i upgraded my Chewbacca to gear 8 lvl 65. I would need another Scoundrel leveled up and geared up to complete it without much trouble. Possibly Han. ;)
  • Options
    Lando 7* GVII Level 72
    Chewie 4* GVIII Level 72
    Greedo 3* GVII Level 54
    Cad Bane 4* GVI Level 60
    Dengar 4* GVII Level 65

Auto on both P1 & P2. Hope this helps.
    Lestat 66 (Order 66 501st Division)

My Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/vampyrchief/
  • Options
    4* 78 G7 Lando (lead) - w AOE omega
    5* 66 G7 Chewie
    4* 60 G7 Cad Bane
    4* 64 G7 Boba Fett
    3* 65 G8 Dengar

Beat both tier 1 and 2. I literally only had Chewie and Boba at level 1 when the first credit heist rolled around 12 days ago.

I had to level Lando to 78 to equip the omega to beat tier 2. Which cost me 2 million space bucks, but It was worth the investment. normally after leveling up like that I'm credit starved for a week, but getting and instant 700k credits after leveling up Lando like that felt great.

The double Cantina drops were a big help.
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    Options
    I had only one scoundrel the last time this event ran. This time I cleared both tiers in about 20 min. Like many people have said, Lando was the star with his special. I used Han Solo as his wingman to feed crit chance up and evasion up. They were the only two toons I had above gear 6.
  • Options
    Leader Cad 7* bobba 7*and lando 7* all 70+ level and gear at 8 that's all I needed to beat tier one and two
  • Options
    I beat both tiers with:

Lando 7* G8 L66/bumped to L72 for Tier 2
    Chewie 5* G8 L66
    Dengar 3* G7 L55
    Boba Fett 4* G7 L55
    Cad Bane 3* G6 L55

Tier 2 required a lot of retreating until Lando's rain attack was consistently getting at least two criticals with the rest coming down to luck. After getting my first Tier 2 victory, I had little trouble beating it a second time, but I could do with strengthening my two key scoundrels.

Though Dengar is pretty lacklustre, I'm still building him up because I like the look of his kit. He may end up on par with Lando and Chewie.

I might bump Boba to L60 so I can bring him to G8 but ONLY if I ever have 390k spare (at the moment, nobody else needs a MkVI scanner so I may as well let Boba have it; I'll easily have another set of salvage by the time I'm filling in Lando and Dooku's G9 slots).

Bane can continue serving as fodder. I may bring him to 4* for the hell of it but he won't be getting to G7 for a long time. He's a bench warmer.

Chewie needs a bump to 72 and once I sort out his three 50/more purple gear slots, I can bring him to G9. I'm still farming Luke from cantina but plan on either moving straight to Chewie or finishing RG first. However, gear and training alone will help with his survivability.

Lando is waiting on a bloody furnace (which will go to my droids before my rebels).
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    X0160768 wrote: »
    Kharath wrote: »
    High starred chewie and Lando is all you need plus their gear

I have a lvl 80 6* g9 Lando, with omega'ed AOE. Plus a lvl 66 5* g8 Chewy. I can make it to the last stage of tier 2 but then get killed.

Do you think I can make it if I just lvl up chewy?

that should be plenty but cad bane stunning boss helps me a lot, so that may be main difference