250k health rg. 61k health speed 172 rey

Replies

• Options
    Theopium wrote: »
    If there wasn't a guild, I would just afk for the next weeks. This patch is so ridiculous. Mods are way too op, I thought they would be introduced with about 1% Buff per Mod, but not this.
    It feels like this patch says indirectly : "Either spend money or go away"

That's exactly what the patch says... And not so indirectly. Unbelievable money grab.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Amth
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    Well there's power creep and then there's going from riding a bicycle to flying a rocket. That's kinda where this patch has taken stats.

Yeah I agree. I've always said I felt that even the 50% buff on offense up (that has always existed) was probably too high. Things need to be done in moderation. Mods should be supplemental and not defining.

Looking for a Guild? Click here for our recruitment post
  • Options
    Naso wrote: »
    IDDQD

XP51Ez3.png

Holy cow! I am very happy in a negative way...I can't describe what I'm feeling after seeing that.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    Who exactly designed modes? What on earth is this? After the first week t7 will be soloable

Yeah, mods are not a slight adjusting. They are just absurd. Rey now has 2X the hp that RG had before mods.

I think this whole mod thing just broke the game. For me, too much to keep track of and manage for a simple time filler mobile game.

So what if Rey has more health than what RG had, now RG has more health than he ever had before. It still balances out. Every game experiences a power jump in health, damage, healing etc. Its just gonna take time for everyone to get used to it. Right now we are all seeing numbers that look shocking, when in reality, this is going to become the norm in 30 days from now.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    IDDQD

XP51Ez3.png
    Owww!!!!!!!!

Please devs, still time, cancel/roll back this mod.

Or is game over
  • Simsurf
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    Who exactly designed modes? What on earth is this? After the first week t7 will be soloable

Yeah, mods are not a slight adjusting. They are just absurd. Rey now has 2X the hp that RG had before mods.

I think this whole mod thing just broke the game. For me, too much to keep track of and manage for a simple time filler mobile game.

So what if Rey has more health than what RG had, now RG has more health than he ever had before. It still balances out. Every game experiences a power jump in health, damage, healing etc. Its just gonna take time for everyone to get used to it. Right now we are all seeing numbers that look shocking, when in reality, this is going to become the norm in 30 days from now.

Normal if you are a whale..... The game is broken for FTP
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Simsurf wrote: »

To upgrade mods are cheap. To remove mods are cheap. To farm mods costs easily a few energy. Heck they even selling mods for credits. So f2p really has no argument here anymore.

• Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, mods are cheap. But turning a star wars toon into super saiyan just because of mods is ridiculous.

The complements now become the main game in town
  • Options

To upgrade mods are cheap. To remove mods are cheap. To farm mods costs easily a few energy. Heck they even selling mods for credits. So f2p really has no argument here anymore.

F2P has no argument? That's bull. F2P can't complete the challenge tiers. You need specific characters for that. Which F2P do you know that has all of the characters maxed and ready to go? And, if I'm not mistaken, the challenges are the only way to get anything higher than 2* mods at the moment.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Whoever bought a single furnace/scanner/mk6 nubian should probably ask for a refund now. A gear 7 toon with these rare mods equipped is about 3 times more powerful than a gear 11 toon. I don't get it...i really don't. If this doesn't rollback it's going to be hilarious! Think of GW too...LMAO! There is a 70 page megathread already...it will probably be 500 pages soon.
  • Options
    Sparrow wrote: »
    Are ya'll faa-king serious? You spoiled rotten winey brates! If the dreaded deathstar of Rey gets a buff so does every other toon! And, sure, Rey is the highest dps in the game but she is not the most powerful, for it is crystal clear to me, Qgj is the most important character as support - I mean this character is the true rock star of this game and no one can deny it.

try beating a team with a 150k hp Royal guard in under 5 minutes...

My Phasma has 37khp and 32k protection.

This is gonna get ugly.

• Simsurf
    71 posts Member
    Options

Anything that costs cantina energy and reduces my ability to farm characters I want isn't cheap...
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

That so? How about the argument that i won't enter top 20 in arena tomorrow or for the next week and until now i was getting 1st? Cuz whales.
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Jacen_Solo wrote: »

F2P has no argument? That's bull. F2P can't complete the challenge tiers. You need specific characters for that. Which F2P do you know that has all of the characters maxed and ready to go? And, if I'm not mistaken, the challenges are the only way to get anything higher than 2* mods at the moment.

Was thinking this too, then realized a bunch of health mods on 3 or 4 5* toons might ironically solve that problem. Same for events, etc. Still not good though, and ultimately still a money grab one way or the other

• Options
    IDDQD

XP51Ez3.png

Well, how much dmg does she have? Stacking prot and hp on a Rey but keeping her dmg the same is going to make her a tank. She would be worthless against a modded rg, or ripped apart by a dmg modded ig or similar attacker. Old Rey dmg vs new RG makes no sense. She will still be "squishy" if she's worth it as a dmg dealer.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »
    IDDQD

XP51Ez3.png

Well, how much dmg does she have? Stacking prot and hp on a Rey but keeping her dmg the same is going to make her a tank. She would be worthless against a modded rg, or ripped apart by a dmg modded ig or similar attacker. Old Rey dmg vs new RG makes no sense. She will still be "squishy" if she's worth it as a dmg dealer.

There's someone in my guild who has a Rey similar in health to that Rey but with 81% more offense. How's that doe?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

What? Have you seen the mods selling for thousands of crystals? Lol
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Bottom line is...this update came about 1 year earlier than it was supposed to happen. Ridiculous!
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a write up somewhere on how these dang mods work? I don't know if it's safe to level up "scrubby" mods.. if they will simply get outclassed later. What do the colors of the mods mean? What do the dots mean?
  • Options
    Noktarn wrote: »
    Is there a write up somewhere on how these dang mods work? I don't know if it's safe to level up "scrubby" mods.. if they will simply get outclassed later. What do the colors of the mods mean? What do the dots mean?

Leveling up is kinda cheap, so I wouldn't worry about that. The dots are the rarity level. As for colors, I'm stumped.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    To all the haters of mods all I can say is this: if you don't like it, maybe it's time for you all to pack up your things and go. I'm sick of the crying, complaining and demanding nerfs anyways. This game will go on. And a new breed of players will join and imbrace this future. We need new players here anyways. The devs know what they are doing, they aren't incompetent. It's the community that's incompetent. They see these huge numbers and are in shock. They are in disbelief. They say the game is broken, it's gonna die. You nay~Sayers are the negative nelly doomsday saying this and that everyday. If any of you had any experience with other games you would know these huge numbers are nothing but a power jump. Every game has this. It's nothing new. In 30 days this will be the norm. You have 2 choices..accept it or don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I for one like these changes. Bravo devs!!
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    To all the haters of mods all I can say is this: if you don't like it, maybe it's time for you all to pack up your things and go. I'm sick of the crying, complaining and demanding nerfs anyways. This game will go on. And a new breed of players will join and imbrace this future. We need new players here anyways. The devs know what they are doing, they aren't incompetent. It's the community that's incompetent. They see these huge numbers and are in shock. They are in disbelief. They say the game is broken, it's gonna die. You nay~Sayers are the negative nelly doomsday saying this and that everyday. If any of you had any experience with other games you would know these huge numbers are nothing but a power jump. Every game has this. It's nothing new. In 30 days this will be the norm. You have 2 choices..accept it or don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nice speech, genius
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »

That so? How about the argument that i won't enter top 20 in arena tomorrow or for the next week and until now i was getting 1st? Cuz whales.

Well Alex, maybe the top 20 isn't where you belong. How is not getting first any different from before. A whale can still spend a ton and lock you out. Sounds like your using mods as an excuse with out even giving it a chance tbh.
  • Options

Lol how is most players being unhappy meaning there incompetent? Clearly its the devs as they make the game for us players and most don't like the way its going so its a dev problem more than a players.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

Well Alex, maybe the top 20 isn't where you belong. How is not getting first any different from before. A whale can still spend a ton and lock you out. Sounds like your using mods as an excuse with out even giving it a chance tbh.

From your previous posts you clearly don't care about arena as most due. As you said you're rank 14,000.
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    whats the highest rarity of dots right now? Why are they selling a 2 dot mod for 1.1 million in the store... that seems mega steep for something that expensive, yet apparently.. crappy?
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

+1, people were freaking out about protection when it was first released too.

(Except the part about calling people incompetent)

BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

No, i stood by fortitude the second it came out. This is just outrageous.
  • Options
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

This is nothing like the protection update. This double to tripled toons strength in 2 hours. That not a power jump, thats blowing up the game. They might as well have erased everyone chars. What this does is fix the problem that ftp or minnows could beat whales. This is a 2 tier game now. Be either Ptw or quit. Mod or die. The Age of the Mod has arrived.