250k health rg. 61k health speed 172 rey

13Next

Replies

• Obsid
    108 posts Member
    Options
    A maxed DMG Rey is going to kill that Maxed HP/Protection RG fairly quickly i suspect.....
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Aniema wrote: »
    To all the haters of mods all I can say is this: if you don't like it, maybe it's time for you all to pack up your things and go.

Are you sure you want that? It might be kind of lonely for you, cuz it seems like nobody likes it except you.

It doesn't matter if I like it, hate it or if you or anyone else likes it or hates it.

The devs made this, they pushed it out and it's now live. The devs are smart enough to put a game together and with a major game changing mechanic like mods they won't get the numbers so outragesly crazy by mistake or accident. These are the numbers now. Mmorpgs do this all the time. I played Order and Chaos online for 3 years. My tank started with 9k health at release and 3 years later fully geared his health was 56k. That wasn't a mistake or accident. The game changed for the better and so will this one. People are just not used to seeing these high numbers is all. Like I said it's nothing new and has been done many times before.
  • Mareczq
    29 posts Member
    Options
    To all the haters of mods all I can say is this: if you don't like it, maybe it's time for you all to pack up your things and go.

Are you sure you want that? It might be kind of lonely for you, cuz it seems like nobody likes it except you.

It doesn't matter if I like it, hate it or if you or anyone else likes it or hates it.

The devs made this, they pushed it out and it's now live. The devs are smart enough to put a game together and with a major game changing mechanic like mods they won't get the numbers so outragesly crazy by mistake or accident. These are the numbers now. Mmorpgs do this all the time. I played Order and Chaos online for 3 years. My tank started with 9k health at release and 3 years later fully geared his health was 56k. That wasn't a mistake or accident. The game changed for the better and so will this one. People are just not used to seeing these high numbers is all. Like I said it's nothing new and has been done many times before.

Probmlem is how to get modes 5 tier... only challanges with one type of toon with really hard tier 3 battle... this is F2P nightnare.... but its even more for delphins... this helps hardcore for whales. And chane in one update is to hardcoe - iam sure ballance will be really bad at this point.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    The whales needed unlimited power just like when they had 7* characters while the rest of us were playing the game and having fun. Now they paid to win again, but there will be no one to crush to make themselves feel good. Screw this game.
  • Options
    @Jacen_Solo The colors indicate how much the mod has been leveled up. Yellow means that you've maxed-out the mod's level.
  • Options
    The solution to this problem is simple, all mods need to apply only 1/10th of the benefit that they give now. Mods should be small customizations, not mind blowing changes.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Mareczq wrote: »

Probmlem is how to get modes 5 tier... only challanges with one type of toon with really hard tier 3 battle... this is F2P nightnare.... but its even more for delphins... this helps hardcore for whales. And chane in one update is to hardcoe - iam sure ballance will be really bad at this point.

Not sure, I added some mods on 3 of my characters and went do a few battles. I thought it was pretty cool. Gonna mess around some more with it in the morning. As days go by we'll find out more.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    For f2p and low spenders they will get left far behind.

One of the challenges you can only use jawas. Really? Who has the jawas to do this, unless you have everyone maxed. Droid teams only have je ready.

But I think ive found about the most op toon so far. And it's not Rey. I don't have have the high crit mods yet as I don't have the toons to farm them but leia is the new op toon. 230% crit dmg with 78.9% crit chance, then add her crit buff and that she stealth. This is with the weak mods.
  • Slots
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Jacen_Solo wrote: »
    Noktarn wrote: »
    Is there a write up somewhere on how these dang mods work? I don't know if it's safe to level up "scrubby" mods.. if they will simply get outclassed later. What do the colors of the mods mean? What do the dots mean?

Leveling up is kinda cheap, so I wouldn't worry about that. The dots are the rarity level. As for colors, I'm stumped.

The colors show the secondary stats that it will have. So you can plan around buying what stats you want. This is the whales bread and butter. Everyone else has to farm out mods then level them in hopes they have secondary stats that are good.
  • Options
    Wow still is inflation indeed!

My rg now has a combined prot + hp of over 70,000 ! I feel so op! So will others one day later, coz it's so easy to do! Get fresh! Get mods!
  • Options
    Wow my Rey and qgj are so op too! They both have prot + hp of over 70,000 combined! They are like the thing now! More grossly powerful and able assimilate all who come b4 them... They are one and only thing u need, till one day later, when everyone else have the same thing! Make it an op thing today! Mods, the fresh maker!
  • Options
    Mods blew my mind! I've never seen such huge increments since lvl 8 to 9 to 10!

Free your mind, don't be so shallow, coz mods is here, and here they'll here to stay!

It's like year 2000 again, when stocks just exploded... Wowweee.... My rg can fly now!!! With his red cloak, he is Super rg now!! Rey is Super Rey and qgj is Super jinn!
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    They broke the game, and broke it with sufficient force that the shattered pieces are never coming back together.
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    I'm slowly getting use to the idea of the mods. I think people need to slow down, and let the whale period subside. Give it 2 weeks, and then see how things are. It could be as bad as it today, or be a lot better. We might all be rejoicing due to the fact that not f2p's can easily mod and not be stuck behind a time barrier of massive gear requirements.
  • Options
    I am convinced mods is what make UK leave the EU! They saw how inflated it was, they just had to leave, so that the pound will crash and burn!

I tell u mods marks the spot and that some day, captain jack sparrow will return to claim what is rightfully his! Mod my words!
  • Options
    Dooku a dear, a ripe old dear...
    Rey a mod away...
    Solo, a name Han calls himself...
    Gon-jinn, a relic from the past...
  • Options
    My lando can now hit the.entire enemy squad for 24k+ damage. And his speed is cranked up to 170. A little much I think.
  • Options
    I'm loving it.... My ig 88 can now wipe the grin off that smirky Han Solo!
  • Options
    It's winner take all now... Swgoh is now an offensive game, provided u can get through my over 70,000 hp + prot rg in less than 5 minutes, without getting wiped out by ig 88 with his BOOM Stick!!!!
  • Options
    Let's hope this doesn't result in a situation where anyone who buffs a toon's weaknesses creates a gimp.

In other words, the status quo save for (much) bigger numbers.