Update is out

Replies

• Options
    cmjstota wrote: »
    My guild got 75k yesterday.

we got some but since so many people have quit we didnt get close to 75k because we couldn't use all the coins quick enough that the actives are still accumulating.

the very active guild heavily benefitted from all the free coins they have been giving. guilds like the one i am in got screwed and didnt get half of what other did.

• Options
    Are you serious right now?
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sheer, utter, absolute foolishness here.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Why in the world would they nerf QGJ's potency? He wasn't the game breaker in raids, Teebo was!
  • Options
    And who is surprised it's released just after a refresh so to see the new toons you have to use crystals.... Money grab
  • Options
    New Node 12 rewards

nwxbtj.jpg

I guess the reddit post made by a dev was incorrect. It said 150k additional?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Larfleeze wrote: »
    And who is surprised it's released just after a refresh so to see the new toons you have to use crystals.... Money grab

Refresh is in 1h and 9 minutes, let's not invent stuff.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    So QGJ is useless now or what are you guys saying? God I've spent so much resources in building my QGJ up.
  • Contego
    40 posts Member
    Options
    w. t. f. This update is worse than the one they were trying to fix.... How?... just....how??
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Contego wrote: »
    w. t. f. This update is worse than the one they were trying to fix.... How?... just....how??
    No worries, afterall we all got some Chewie shards :D
  • Options
    Potency change was mentioned, seems like they just changed the way they show it....I'm still keeping Rancor TM locked about the same maybe just a bit less.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

I don't invent. My next refresh is over 4 hours away.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    no guild coins in my bank
    New Node 12 rewards

nwxbtj.jpg

The only thing different there with node 12 reward is an extra 20k credits, was 54k pre "patch"
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    Check this out.

Misc. Changes
    Potency and Tenacity have been normalized to exist between 0% and 100% when obtained through Gear. This was done to provide both a more readable number for comparison’s sake and also for balance reasons associated with Mods. Both of these values may exceed 100% through the usage of Mods and the comparison itself remains unchanged at this time.
  • Options
    New Node 12 rewards

nwxbtj.jpg

I believe its 150K additional in all 12 nodes of GW
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Sorry. But i don't understand how that is even possible, i thought everyone had same refresh time.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, Um.....

I like the Chewie shards. I was actually going to farm him up after Lando.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Karfax wrote: »
    no guild coins in my bank
    New Node 12 rewards

nwxbtj.jpg

The only thing different there with node 12 reward is an extra 20k credits, was 54k pre "patch"

Yep.. not much

• masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Rey got a speed nerf
  • Options

Sorry. But i don't understand how that is even possible, i thought everyone had same refresh time.
    I thought so too. 12 am, 6 am, 12 pm, 6 pm. 1:56 pm here currently
  • Options

Nope only 3 of them, I get them at 7pm 1am 4am lol the 2nd 2 are useless to me.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    New Node 12 rewards

nwxbtj.jpg

I believe its 150K additional in all 12 nodes of GW

Figures I was on node 12 when refresh hit. Only good thing in this debacle was getting needed 2 shards to get Vader to 5*

• Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    any kind of patch notes yet.. if you can call it a patch, I just got 2 mods from one node you see
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    As if your toon's rarity matters anymore.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Still can't finish GW, stuck against a full upgraded mod squad, this is ridiculous!!!
  • Options
    well... no sure 5* mod drops from the 16 energy missions anymore?
    wow I smell PRECRAFT-DEBACLE 2.0 coming :pensive:
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    nimroad2 wrote: »
    Check this out.

Misc. Changes
    Potency and Tenacity have been normalized to exist between 0% and 100% when obtained through Gear. This was done to provide both a more readable number for comparison’s sake and also for balance reasons associated with Mods. Both of these values may exceed 100% through the usage of Mods and the comparison itself remains unchanged at this time.

Not normalized, decimated. QGJ (gear x) had about 220% potency before, now it's about 72% (82% with scanner I guess). Why wasn't he normalized to 100%? And I shudder at some of the other characters who didn't start at 200%+.

GEAR VIII RESISTANCE TROOPER, WHO RELIES ON HIS EXPOSE, HAS 10% POTENCY. This is Tarkin territory.

The whole thing has been one poorly thought through experiment after another. And I feel like the white rat. Luckily, I've found the exit to the maze.
  • Options

cmjstota wrote: »

Nope only 3 of them, I get them at 7pm 1am 4am lol the 2nd 2 are useless to me.

Is that store/arena/gw refresh? I only get 3 guild store refresh at same time I get energy, but 4 refreshes of the other store types

• eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Rewards for GW are now about ~570k.

So they increased credit payouts by around 40%.

At least it's better than nothing...
  • Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    nimroad2 wrote: »
    Check this out.

Misc. Changes

Not normalized, decimated. QGJ (gear x) had about 220% potency before, now it's about 72% (82% with scanner I guess). Why wasn't he normalized to 100%? And I shudder at some of the other characters who didn't start at 200%+.

GEAR VIII RESISTANCE TROOPER, WHO RELIES ON HIS EXPOSE, HAS 10% POTENCY. This is Tarkin territory.

The whole thing has been one poorly thought through experiment after another. And I feel like the white rat. Luckily, I've found the exit to the maze.

It came from their update note.