Calm down

Prev13
I swear it's like a witch hunt on here. Potancy was not nerfed read the post before complaining.
You guys were complaining about how easy it was to get mods for whales and how it wasn't fair , so they changed it just like you asked. And before you start complaining more about pre rafting 2.0 remember that this is only part 1 of the fix that they had to rush out because you couldn't be patient and let things normalize before throwing a hissy fit. The devs are listening and trying to do what they can to make you cry baby's happy. Calm your **** and give them some time

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    And yet people are reporting huge numbers of resists in raids.
  • Options
    It was nerfed do a raid...Every member of my guild commented on it in a raid we did 5 minutes ago. You may want to do a T7 raid before you buy that load.
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    And others saying there is no change good old rng for ya
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lol!
    So we asked for a nerf to drop rates, more RNG and 500k credit costs to level a 5 dot mod.
    Which forum have you been reading?
  • Options
    I swear it's like a witch hunt on here. Potancy was not nerfed read the post before complaining.
    You guys were complaining about how easy it was to get mods for whales and how it wasn't fair , so they changed it just like you asked. And before you start complaining more about pre rafting 2.0 remember that this is only part 1 of the fix that they had to rush out because you couldn't be patient and let things normalize before throwing a hissy fit. The devs are listening and trying to do what they can to make you cry baby's happy. Calm your **** and give them some time

stop false advertising cg fake account
  • Options
    I believe any character that had a huge potency over 100PCT was nerfed.....like QGJ.....others were just normalized but by droping QGJ to 60-70 or whatever it was a nerf.
  • Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    Lol!
    So we asked for a need to drop rates, more RNG and 500k credit costs to level a 5 dot mod.
    It was a way to slow down people getting them exactly what you guys where whining about.
  • Options
    yeah no problem with people soloing t7 raids or GW being completely impossible or arena being a mess.
    Because we got 20 chewy shards and Potency was "normalized" not nerfed.
    Everthing is fine.
    c4jt321.png
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    Options

No they're not. Just had ten resists in a row on my Teebo in t7. He was 80% pre-update.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    boellefisk wrote: »
    yeah no problem with people soloing t7 raids or GW being completely impossible or arena being a mess.
    Everthing is fine.

you realize that this probably means t7 raids wont be solo'd anymore right?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DaKraken
    121 posts Member
    Options

Whales already got a tons of mods. What do you think they have been doing the past two days? Waiting? There is one thing whales dont have and thats patience. They all stacked up on max mods as soon as they came out believe me.
    The rest now suffers.
  • Options
    Tuln wrote: »

No they're not. Just had ten resists in a row on my Teebo in t7. He was 80% pre-update.

I doubt it your just trying to add more fuel to the fire
  • boellefisk
    331 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    you realize that this probably means t7 raids wont be solo'd anymore right?

I'm ok with that.
    It is however the LEAST of the problems introduced, that got "fixed".
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Lol!
    So we asked for a need to drop rates, more RNG and 500k credit costs to level a 5 dot mod.
    It was a way to slow down people getting them exactly what you guys where whining about.

No it was a way to make those who could afford it buy refreshes and screw over the other 95%...again.
    Nothing needed it be slowed down, people wanted the mods themselves nerfed. I.e. Their stats, not how to acquire them!
    Who wants to waste the most expensive and slowest energy to get nothing?? That is not what anyone wanted!
    We have been short on credits for months so they raise the cost of leveling mods.
    Honestly bro you seem completely out of touch with what the issues were or perhaps @Scorpion1980 is right and you're a fake cg account
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    it was completely nerfed... do u even play the game or do u work for EA?
  • Options
    Lol!

after half the people got all they need. good job perfect timing. When half the population gets a hold of a bunch of guns so you restrict guns so the other half can't get them you end up with a situation that is worse than the first. If you are trying to fix your mistake the first thing you do shouldn't be to exacerbate the situation.
  • Options
    boellefisk wrote: »
    Everthing is fine.
    c4jt321.png
    The chewy shares were a gift nowhere did it state it was compensation they've given thing out like that before.
    Sure high o'clock whales can solo it it's been a day since the update though I can guarantee they have plans for either a higher difficulty level some sort of balance tweak or a new raid give it some time
  • Options
    Lol!

what the **** world you were? Whales could get all the 5* mods they want as they had characters for that with 100% drop rate. And now when we EVENTUALLY get the chars to pass the challenges and receive the 5* mods, we will need to pray to RNGesus to get the 5* as we can receive even 3* mods now. wake up, bud.
  • Options
    DaKraken wrote: »

Whales already got a tons of mods. What do you think they have been doing the past two days? Waiting? There is one thing whales dont have and thats patience. They all stacked up on max mods as soon as they came out believe me.
    The rest now suffers.

Guys don't worry soon the whales will have full mod 7*s after they blow through T7 raids. Sucks for the bad guilds though I'm unfortunately going to have to leave my guild which I really liked for a guild that only targets T6 and T7s now :(
  • Options
    Tuln wrote: »

I doubt it your just trying to add more fuel to the fire

And you're just pissin in the wind.

Too many guildies, forum members and even my own raid runs to ignore.
  • Options
    The whales arent going to be happy either. They suddenly released mk7 mods
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/54817/mk-7-mods#latest
  • Options
    Lol!

No it was a way to make those who could afford it buy refreshes and screw over the other 95%...again.
    Nothing needed it be slowed down, people wanted the mods themselves nerfed. I.e. Their stats, not how to acquire them!
    Who wants to waste the most expensive and slowest energy to get nothing?? That is not what anyone wanted!
    We have been short on credits for months so they raise the cost of leveling mods.
    Honestly bro you seem completely out of touch with what the issues were or perhaps @Scorpion1980 is right and you're a fake cg account
    or I'm just rational and realize that they never intend for this update and only rolled it out because of your complaints. They said there are more tweaks coming give it time

• Options
    Lol!

or I'm just rational and realize that they never intend for this update and only rolled it out because of your complaints. They said there are more tweaks coming give it time

dude shhh we dont wana read your trash
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    it was completely nerfed... do u even play the game or do u work for EA?
    it wasn't though. Just people freaking out and more then likely people lying about all the resists to add fuel to the fire

• Options
    Lol!

Seeing as that was your response shows me I'm right
  • Options
    Lol!

what the **** world you were? Whales could get all the 5* mods they want as they had characters for that with 100% drop rate. And now when we EVENTUALLY get the chars to pass the challenges and receive the 5* mods, we will need to pray to RNGesus to get the 5* as we can receive even 3* mods now. wake up, bud.
    they have more fixes coming this was part 1 stop complaining about something the rushed out because you guys couldn't stop crying and wait

• Options
    Lol!

Seeing as that was your response shows me I'm right

shame. poor fool. and blocked. bye.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Don't post about things you clearly don't understand. I've just come from P1 heroic and either potency is nerfed or the captain's tenacity is doubled.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    By how much did they nerf the droprate? And i heard you can get tier 3 mods now instead of tier 5?
  • Options
    They nerfed the mk7 scanners. They went from 40% potency to 10%. This means teebo and qgj won't be landing TM down as often.