Calm down

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Parad1sel wrote: »
    I swear it's like a witch hunt on here. Potancy was not nerfed read the post before complaining.
    You guys were complaining about how easy it was to get mods for whales and how it wasn't fair , so they changed it just like you asked. And before you start complaining more about pre rafting 2.0 remember that this is only part 1 of the fix that they had to rush out because you couldn't be patient and let things normalize before throwing a hissy fit. The devs are listening and trying to do what they can to make you cry baby's happy. Calm your **** and give them some time

Teebo's potency is low than is was before he was modded. Pre-mod, 80%; mod 125%, NOW: 66%

Mine was 157%, now it's 93% and he was resisted 10 of 12, 9 of 10, 7 of 7 times.

Those results don't look like 93% chance to succeed, more like 93% chance to fail. Maybe we are supposed to have lower potency for it to work now? I'll delete my scanners etc and see~

It's the recent chance minus what ever the rancor a tenacity is which I'm guessing was raised
  • Options
    I swear it's like a witch hunt on here. Potancy was not nerfed read the post before complaining.
    You guys were complaining about how easy it was to get mods for whales and how it wasn't fair , so they changed it just like you asked. And before you start complaining more about pre rafting 2.0 remember that this is only part 1 of the fix that they had to rush out because you couldn't be patient and let things normalize before throwing a hissy fit. The devs are listening and trying to do what they can to make you cry baby's happy. Calm your **** and give them some time

Teebo's potency is low than is was before he was modded. Pre-mod, 80%; mod 125%, NOW: 66%
    The numbers were cleaned up he has the same amount as he did before. Did the fancies tenacity get raised? More then likley
  • Options
    If you have no clue what you are talking about, don't post. As far as raids go potency was nerfed through the floor.
    It was normalized not nerfed read the patch notes werher or not they added something to the raids could be a different story we won't know for sure till we the patch notes either way people complaints about soloing t7 are mute now

Yep and the patch notes and updates are always 100% accurate amirite? Honestly OP as many have said before me... you are clueless.
  • Options

Mine was 157%, now it's 93% and he was resisted 10 of 12, 9 of 10, 7 of 7 times.

Those results don't look like 93% chance to succeed, more like 93% chance to fail. Maybe we are supposed to have lower potency for it to work now? I'll delete my scanners etc and see~

It's the recent chance minus what ever the rancor a tenacity is which I'm guessing was raised

Dude just shut up. We get it.

01-2124-1816.jpg
  • Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    If you have no clue what you are talking about, don't post. As far as raids go potency was nerfed through the floor.
    It was normalized not nerfed read the patch notes werher or not they added something to the raids could be a different story we won't know for sure till we the patch notes either way people complaints about soloing t7 are mute now

Yep and the patch notes and updates are always 100% accurate amirite? Honestly OP as many have said before me... you are clueless.
    Probably are like I've said before tenacity being buffed on raids is a huge possibility not that Potancy was nerfed
  • Options
    O m g

potEncy

jfc if you are going to cheerlead at least learn to spell.
  • Options
    Oh hey look every thing I said about Potancy was right
  • Options
    Hahaha, what happened to the cheer leaders? There's nothing wrong?!?
  • Options
    There wasn't people were just way to shocked about how high the numbers jumped. If people had been pay ain't and tested it out for a week or so they would have realized that instead they complained and cg had to rush out a flawed "fix"