Issue Fixed.

Prev13
RealHanSolo
447 posts Member
edited September 2016
His potency is gone! His basic barely works now!?!? Spent months getting him to G10 for raids and now he's useless. What the heck?!?!! His basic has no % chance of working and yet works less than 1/4 of the time.

UPDATE:
This was a defect but was fixed a day or two after this post. They rescaled potency but didn't update rancor accordingly. Then the devs fixed it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/55700/game-update-7-15-2016#latest
Post edited by RealHanSolo on

Replies

• Options
    My guildmates try teebo out in heroic raids just now, got 40% of pigs health. So, teebo is far from useless.

Seems the dev team do some kind of voodoo on everyone stats calculation and change everything
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Stop using him - your fault for not knowing the cg devs don't really care how hard it is to gear him.
  • Options
    He is working exactly the way he was meant to be.

Yours truly 5555's
  • Options
    And Poe
  • Options
    And Barriss
  • Options
    No warning on this. So stupid.
  • Options
    Super123 wrote: »
    My guildmates try teebo out in heroic raids just now, got 40% of pigs health. So, teebo is far from useless.

Seems the dev team do some kind of voodoo on everyone stats calculation and change everything

I cleared 50% of the pigs on Monday on a T6 . Now I can't do 5% because his basic never works. He's G10 with a scanner, was 80% potency. He got wrecked in the update this afternoon

I spent month building a raid squad and bought several pieces of gear. Now none of their TMs work. I feel cheated.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Just when we thought things couldn't be worse than mods, they actually made it worse. This is the last straw for me. If this doesn't get fixed I'm out
  • Options
    His potency is gone! His basic barely works now!?!? Spent months getting him to G10 for raids and now he's useless. His basic has no % chance of working and yet works less than 1/4 of the time.

I and many others spent months building a raid team spend significant amounts of money and now that team is useless.
  • Options
    Have you even tried adding potency mods? After modding him, he works better for me, and I.only have him at gear ix
  • RealHanSolo
    447 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Have you even tried adding potency mods? After modding him, he works better for me, and I.only have him at gear ix

Well we don't all have hundreds of dollars to spend on credits. The fact is it was working one way and I spent significant amounts of time and money to get that team and now it doesn't work!! That's absolutely ridiculous!!!
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Super123 wrote: »

I cleared 50% of the pigs on Monday on a T6 . Now I can't do 5% because his basic never works. He's G10 with a scanner, was 80% potency. He got wrecked in the update this afternoon

I spent month building a raid squad and bought several pieces of gear. Now none of their TMs work. I feel cheated.

I spent more than a month building my squad. Paid for gear for toons I'd otherwise NOT use. Got Teebo with his limitless gear ready to raid. Almost had Chewbacca ready, and now he can't be used without a huge potency mod when he was perfectly viable at over 100% potency before. I did my homework before investing in these toons. I purchased scanners in the store for this.

@EA_jesse @CG_JohnSalera this is a serious change. You're messing with people's real time and money investments here. I hope this is rolled back. As of tonight. It's the worst update I've seen yet.
  • Options
    Seriously I completed 2 raids with this team finally built and now it's worthless . The rug just ripped out from under us after months of work and $$$.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options

So what's next after he adds potency mods? To what end?
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »

So what's next after he adds potency mods? To what end?

Seriously you can't just rip the rug out from under people like that.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Did you guys really think that having one char would last as an I win raid button. What is this the first nerf or the hundredth?? Was everyone born yesterday?
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wow I have been working on Teebo for weeks. I just needed another 13 Carbanti salvage to finish the last piece of gear to raise him to G10. Have a scanner already waiting.

Guess the potency nerf is in response to their shltty mod system :< rip! I wish they'd stop ruining the game.
  • Options
    You guys have nerfed Teebo so bad I had 80% potency now have 26% what are you guys thinking. We spend hard earned money on this game and you f it up. Then to take are minds off the hundreds or thousands that were spent you fix it with mods. This is totally wrong you can't seem to fix a toon before you nerf them. FIX THIS PROBLEM PLEASE. @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Lkw wrote: »
    Did you guys really think that having one char would last as an I win raid button. What is this the first nerf or the hundredth?? Was everyone born yesterday?

It certainly wasn't one character. None of them have potency anymore. We spend months on building teams to beat an event and then they didn't just give a new more challenging event they just took a wrecking ball to those teams

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously I completed 2 raids with this team finally built and now it's worthless . The rug just ripped out from under us after months of work and $$$.

Exactly. This almost feels criminal. We paid for something that worked, and they made it where it doesn't work.

Huge mistake, devs.
  • Options
    Mynd wrote: »
    Wow I have been working on Teebo for weeks. I just needed another 13 Carbanti salvage to finish the last piece of gear to raise him to G10. Have a scanner already waiting.

Guess the potency nerf is in response to their shltty mod system :< rip

Yeah I just bought a scanner for him this weekend. And now he's worthless.
  • Valjean
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Spent months getting him to G10 for raids and now he's useless.

The entire game is just depressing. EA literally destroyed it in 2 days.

@CG_JohnSalera someone at HBS should write this debacle up as a case study.
    valjean913 or BHG Valjean#5571
  • Options
    I'm confused... my Teebo is only tier 6 and g viii and has a potency of 75% (3 sets of low level potency mods) he works just fine to remove tm though only 75% at present as haven't got it too 100 yet. why don't people just add the basic mods doesn't even need to be high tier mods ?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. All that time spent farming 350 purple gears (or purchasing them) plus the extra scanner we had to put on and he got nerfed to oblivion? I have no words.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Great. Everybody got nerfed
  • Options
    Potency mods can fix that. Mine is still 91% potency. He was like 130% before the nerf though :'(
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Teebo welcome to the party, bariss sideous and poe say hi
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Potency mods can fix that. Mine is still 91% potency. He was like 130% before the nerf though :'(

Is this really the point though?
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Guys please stop being silly. Teebo was not nerfed directly. All characters had their potencies reduced visually. Their potency is still the same as it always has been on a relative basis compared to all other characters. What has changed is they must have increased the tenacity on the raid. This is a GOOD change. There is no point in a raid that can be killed by 1 person.

If you want Teebo to be good in raids again put some potency mods on him. But this was not a teebo nerf. Compare his base tenacity to everyone else's tenacity and compare that to their relative ratios before.
This discussion has been closed.