Issue Fixed.

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Sponge_32 wrote: »
    Everyone make a complaint to Better Business Bureau about this since we spent money on this and then they took something away. False advertising at least. Write about other characters you've had this happen with as well. Be specific about how you have to pay more now for mods to get them to where you already had them because when they ask EA about it, EA will skew it and say we can still get him to where he was. But we shouldn't have to pay more money for where we already had him!

Lmao!! EA's lawyers would laugh this out of court. What are you even posting this for, dude? Teebo is still a beast 3 months later.
  • Options
    This is why I no longer spend a dime on this game. I was a light spender, who at one time considered spending more, but decided not to risk getting ripped off, and He Who is Too Chicken to Be Named, Inc only have themselves to thank for that.
  • Options
    This is why I no longer spend a dime on this game. I was a light spender, who at one time considered spending more, but decided not to risk getting ripped off, and He Who is Too Chicken to Be Named, Inc only have themselves to thank for that.

You don't spend because someone was wrong about teebo being ruined three months ago? He's actually improved because you can get a rank 1 potency set in fifteen minutes and solo phase 1 with him at only g8
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »

You don't spend because someone was wrong about teebo being ruined three months ago? He's actually improved because you can get a rank 1 potency set in fifteen minutes and solo phase 1 with him at only g8

It was a defect but was fixed a day or two after this post. They rescaled potency but didn't update rancor accordingly. Then fixed it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/55700/game-update-7-15-2016#latest
  • Options
    I've only got my Teebo to G8 w/ 43% potency, yes I too had a slight drop. Just use him with the right squad. I use him L, with QGJ, GSoldier, 5's, and Rey. Rey for damage, 5's for perpetual slowdown, and the other two for called assist with 5's assist. I can solo P1 heroic.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Options
    @BentWookiee could you close this post? This was fixed on July
This discussion has been closed.