New Category - Player Guilds

Replies

• Options
    Allie code: 748-399-158
  • Options
    Warriors of Sunlight 777 recruiting. Lvl 70+ active player wanted.
    Ally code - 357-398-226
    5 spaces left
  • Options
    Vaders Elite looking for more guild members. Must be level 40 and a active players. Allies code is 418-977-625 add me and I will get you in
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    WORLD DREAM TEAM GUILD (49/50 members)

Link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33248/
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    Looking for a guild? Go Pro is an active guild but we need more people. If you are interested you can join anytime. I'm an active player and also the leader of GP. My Ally code is: 597-152-518
  • Willimee
    22 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse .....I created a guild we have 41 people in our guild along with 4 pending guild invite requests...but yet when looking at the Manage page it shows 50/50??!!! How can this be fixed??? My guilds name is: go go guild ....please help...can we also add a way for the leader to be able to see who starts raids????
  • Options
    English speaking guild, for players lvl 65 and up. Just wanna have fun and keep the mood light and breezy, but prefer somewhat active players :) add my code for invite: 284-715-891
  • Options
    Shard seekers looking for new players, Lvl 20 can also join,
    My ally code 529 441 789
  • Options
    Guardians of Order are still looking for more players - open to all levels, F2P and P2P. We're also open to taking in smaller guilds (leaders will be made officers).

My ally code is 261-142-493 - add me if you're interested
  • Bauss1
    45 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Beard Lives Matter!!! Need raiders and daily contributions. English. CST. Ally Code 826 766 989 Motto: Save them don't shave them. Lvl 73 and up, top 200 arena, and beard required.
    Post edited by Bauss1 on
  • Options
    Galactic Mafioso is looking for fun friendly active players. All levels.
    855-323-947
  • Bauss1
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Beard Lives Matter!!! Need raiders and daily contributions. English. CST. Ally Code 826 766 989 Motto: Save them don't shave them. Lvl 73 and up, top 200 arena, and beard required. Next 5 people invited get promoted to officer and a free beard comb!
  • Options
    SpuntMonkeys is recruiting! I just started it a few days ago so its a work in progress! we are in need of active players to help make us a contender! Open to all. Check us out if your intrested
  • Bauss1
    45 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Beard Lives Matter!!! Need raiders and daily contributions. English. CST. Ally Code 826 766 989 Motto: Save them don't shave them. Lvl 73 and up, top 200 arena, and beard required. Next 5 people invited get promoted to officer and a free beard comb! Add me then leave your guild before I can invite you.
  • Options
    Reliant Robin looking for more guild members.

I just started my own guild since my former guild only raided twice and at levels 1&4. I'm looking to build a strong guild that raids at the higher levels to get the rare equipment to fill gear levels. After the recent changes in the game, this is the only way to actually gear up your higher level characters. Also, I would love to unlock Han Solo. Isn't that the whole point of the guilds?!?

Ally Code: 537-677-376

Request me and I'll add you to my allies and guild.

Level 72 or higher and please be a daily player.

Thank you!
  • Options
    We use LINE chat app for notifications of raid times and strategies, and we are having a great time.
    Leader and officers are efficent and will communicate with guild daily with strategies and guild times.

Welcoming new members level 30+
    We just added some one and he's already glad he chose us.

We need more members, and the 17 members so far are on top of things. Guild Challenges completed daily is a must. The majority of members are in the top 1-200 of Battle Arena (one of our members did hit 1st place yesterday).

Most of us are ex-members of a dysfunctional guild and decided to break of and form our own guild, one of the officeres snuck a raid whem nobody was looking and swiped the prizes for himself. We just wanted a functional guild to complete all raids so now we are starting over, and wow it's hard filling up a guild all the sudden.
    The name of our guild is...
    Bounty Raiders Guild
    My ally code is 231-614-521 (Bossman)
    Or message me with your ally code.
  • thechino
    16 posts Member
    Options
    **VICTORY MARCH RECRUITING OPEN**

Victory March has opened 2 vacancies. We are a competitive, friendly guild based in PST but have members from all time zones (CST, EST, EET, Asia). We have whales, P2P, and F2P so anyone is welcome for consideration as long as you meet our minimum requirements. Here's what this guild can offer you:
    1. Consistent raid schedule: Tier 6 every 2 days (weekdays) & Tier 5 on weekends (temporary)
    2. Raid times that will accommodate you and your time zone
    3. Tier 7 guild currency rewards on daily basis
    4. Transparency and clear communication between guild members and leadership

As a very competitive guild looking to compete with the best, we expect you to also have the current ability to fully contribute to tier 6 raids, then eventually tier 7. Here are our requirement
    1. 25 toons at 6/7*
    2. player level 75 or higher
    3. able to deal ~500,000 damage over 2 days to Tier 6 Rancor (we can work with you on strategy if you're not there yet)
    4. active daily to contribute maximum amount of guild bank coins (600)
    5. high arena rank
    6. commitment! you have fun & enjoy the game enough that you still see yourself playing in 2-3 months
    7. Line account to receive important announcements from leaders, receive/share advice, and also for casual chat with your fellow guildmates

Please PM me or comment below if you wish to be part of the VM family with the following:
    1. Game Name
    2. Ally Code
    3. Time Zone
    4. Link of your roster

Cheers, VM BranBran!
  • DameDawg
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Woodister wrote: »
    I guess it is time to find a guild... and there seems to be a lot out there. If anyone is seeking a new member shoot me a message.

Lvl 73
    F2P so far
    3 7* toons
    2 6* toons
    3 5*, 9 4*, 2 3*, 4 2* and 1 1*.

17 of which are gear lvl 7+

So I still have a lot of farming to do.

Squad arena lvl consistently under 200. I play everyday and in the mountain time zone. And I have the line app. Also I'm on iOS.

Would be happy to welcome you tou our guild my code is 672 634 368
  • Options
    If you're looking for a guild that will help you develop, you should join...
    The Aeazen Combine

We are an active guild that will dominate the leaderboards through close coordination, a helpful base of comrades, and an unshakeable member base.

Take advantage of features unavailable from most other guilds, like:

- An area for strategies and tips for all aspects of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    - A raid-planning area to ensure you get in on raid rewards
    - An area for chatting to better get to know your comrades over a refreshing glass of Jawa juice
    Join TODAY

Reply with your ally code now to be invited to...
    The Aeazen Combine
  • DarthKals
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Any active players lvl70+ looking for a guild we are still recruiting @DarthKals. Inactive players will be removed so we improve our guild's performance.

My ally code is 737-412-172
  • Options
    I would like to be able to change my guild name
  • Yourwinner
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Want to join a great, active guild?

Crazy 88 has 1 spot open. We are on a tier 6 raid right now and would love your support!

Most of us finish 1st daily on squad arena, are 75+ rated, have a bucket load of maxed out toons. If you think you would fit in then follow the three simple steps below.

1.Add me as an ally 213-248-988
    2. Remove yourself from current guild
    3. Accept invitation into somewhere special

We also use line app to communicate, if you want ton contact me on there then my ID is 'yourwinner'

See you soon!
  • Options
    Jen'ari Ascendancy

We are currently accepting applicants for our waiting list!

If you are interested in joining please shoot me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 463-914-337

NOTE:
    Guild is GMT-4 based (US Eastern). All times used in this post are GMT-4

Description:

We are a hardcore guild seeking active members that are willing to contribute. We operate on a 3 strike rule with removable strikes(1 full week of no strikes = 1 strike removed). If on any given day you do not meet the contribution requirements you will be given one strike per infraction up to a 3 strike dismissal. We complete a rotation of T6 and T5 raids for maximum efficiency.

Requirements:

Guild Daily Activity resets at 7:00 PM

Our requirements for joining and participation are as follows:
    • New members must be level 77+
    • New members must have a minimum of 10 7* units.
    • All members must contribute 600/600 daily coins to the guild bank VIA energy usage.
    • Monday - Spend "N" Energy in light side battles - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Tuesday - Complete "N" Galactic War battles - Must contribute 12 battles or more.
    • Wednesday - Spend "N" energy in hard mode missions - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Thursday - Finish "N" daily challenges - Must contribute 8 challenges or more.
    • Friday - Spend "N" energy in dark side battles - Must contribute 300 energy or more.
    • Saturday - Attempts "N" battles in PvP - Must attempt 5 battles or more.
    • Sunday - Spend "N" energy in Cantina Battles - Must contribute 120 energy or more.

Highest Rank achieved: Rank 25!!

M9p7aQS.jpg
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Options
    The Death Star recruiting new members 48/50 everyone has at least 10 7 star units and contributes 600 energy plus Tier 7 in events... Super active guild 100% participation here... Add me on line app LeBobcat and send me a screen shot of.your roster and if u are good enough u can join.... THE DEATH STAR
  • ZMoon
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for ACTIVE PLAYERS our guild is called REBEL KNIGHTS OF NO ORDER.
    Competitive but laid back squad, no pressure and all just have fun. At least level 70.
    Send me a pm or contact our leader's Line

Leader: WolverineJediMaster (634-937-925)
    Line ID: 777wolverine

• Rebel420
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Hello forum readers!

O C D (Organized Creation of Dissatisfaction) is looking to recruit a few good players to add to their guild. Some requirements must be met in order to be considered.

Requirements:
    - Daily player level 75 or higher
    - Must be able to complete guild activities and contribute 600 coins every day
    - Have a minimum of 15 characters (7 star)

Please send me a private message if you would like to join and meet the requirements. Thank you and good luck to all.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings Heroes,

I've added a new category for everyone, Player Guilds! This category is just for guilds, nothing else. This includes recruitment threads, events and anything else about player created guilds.

Keep it civil here, especially in recruitment threads. Do not try and derail anyone's recruitment posts.

Cheers!

One addition you could possibly add is an alert for leaders and Officers to pass on to members that a raid has started. My team has set up our own alert system via emails, but if one was put in with the game, would be much more efficient:)
  • Options
    NEW GUILD accepting players: MARIANAS TRENCH is looking for new members. Looking for active players who play for fun and contribute to help grow the team regularly. Currently have a variety of player levels.

Ally Code: 361-755-966

• Rayna_Clavain
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    HONORBOUND 42/50 GMT +2 - Active guild (all lvl 76+) starting T6

Honorbound is an active guild with a very active Discord channel, we have been raiding Rancor successfully on T5 (currently in the top 100 on leaderboard) and are now progressing into T6.

We are looking for active players that are ready to progress towards Heroic Raiding.

The requirement for joining are:
    • 15+ 7* Characters
    • 15+ G8 Characters
    • 76+ level
    • Arena rank 50+

If you wish to join either contact me or Zyrak through the forums.
    Or easier still - join our Recruitment channel on Discord: https://discord.gg/0yQsYc4aSjfspYxr an officer will contact you to get your information..

//Rayna Clavain
  • Options
    Hello All. Looking for a fun, chill, no drama, easy going guild!! Well then you are in luck. Looking for casual players of all types, must be higher than level 30, speak English, and contribute every now and then. There is still lots of room, so join the quest to victory, and conquering the raids.

My Ally Code is 272-958-827. (Markus Ren)

Guild Name, Eternal Knights of Darkness.