New Category - Player Guilds

Replies

• Woodister
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I guess it is time to find a guild... and there seems to be a lot out there. If anyone is seeking a new member shoot me a message.

Lvl 73
    F2P so far
    3 7* toons
    2 6* toons
    3 5*, 9 4*, 2 3*, 4 2* and 1 1*.

17 of which are gear lvl 7+

So I still have a lot of farming to do.

Squad arena lvl consistently under 200. I play everyday and in the mountain time zone. And I have the line app. Also I'm on iOS.
    Post edited by Woodister on
  • Zee
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release.

We are currently at 23/50 looking to hit max by opening day.

With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild. Competitive enough to get good rewards but not overbearing.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. Many of us are consistent top 500 with some top 25s. Trying for players across the globe. Mostly UK/US at the moment.

Gems are not required but appreciated.

All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Also check out our not guild specific general GroupMe chat.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21224536/LeFuzD

Come join us where the chats are fun and easy
  • Options
    I need friends on this game lol. 975-378-775 is my code if anyone feels like making a friend. Or letting me join their guild
  • Options
    Looking to join guild now that it is going to be part of the game. Level 73, daily player. Usually top 100 in arena. Ally code 815-532-277. Pacific Time Zone and Android user.
  • Shaakti
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Shaakti on
  • Options
    IDI0T'S ARRAY (IA)
    Idi0t’s Array is a casual guild based out of Texas. Originating as a group of friends with a love for almost all things Star Wars, Idi0t’s Array is happy to take on new, casual and competitive players.
    We aim to Raid and build the Guild Currency as quickly as possible, for this purpose we are looking for (but not restricted to) players whom are 70+ in level.
    If you are interested in joining Idi0t’s Array, please message me with the following information:
    Ally Code:
    In Game Display Name:
    Primary Squad’s Power:
    You can check out the guild post at this link:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/25697/idi0ts-array-ia?new=1
    You can check out my team at the link below:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23705/vastion-versus-the-galaxy#latest
  • Options
    Legacy Force!
    Recruiting new members

We have one more week to go before guilds anyone looking for a friendly helpful guild that will consistently do raids comment here with your in game name and ill will send invites out when capable. I am currently 30th arena rank in my server/grouping with 7 7*s and much more to help players out :smile:
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    I probably missed that information about the guilds\raids but is there any specific rule to join more than one guild ?
    Harakiri For The Sky
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    I probably missed that information about the guilds\raids but is there any specific rule to join more than one guild ?

Currently, no. At least not out of game guilds. One would assume that you can only belong to one guild at a time in game but I do not recall those specifics. Check out the post though:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/29985/raids-preview#latest
  • Options
    Hi,
    i will be looking for a guild,
    i started playing 3 weeks ago hit lv60 today have my 1st few 7* toons now. I have been areana top10 player from the day arena unlocked and i could compete; was #1 today again without a Meta team. (have the screenshots to back it up).
    If your Guild has members alike sent me a invite
    am using
    Line ID; santasws
    Kik username jsauerkraut
  • Options
    looking to start a guild but players must be pure. anyone interested let me know
  • Options
    New UK/European based guild presently recruiting

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30211/new-uk-guild-grievous-generals-gg#latest

Get in touch through the link if interested
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Legacy Force!
    Recruiting members for guild

We have one more week to go before guilds anyone looking for a friendly helpful guild that will consistently do raids comment here with your in game name and ill will send invites out when capable. I am currently 30th arena rank in my server/grouping with 7 7*s and much more to help players out :smile:

Please post respond with Ally Code so I can add you :smile:
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    We are currently recruiting players for our guild:

We would much rather have quality members over quantity. How fast we grow and how large we get will depend on how many members we need to complete the daily raid events to maximize gear. This will be a low stress, fun, positive experience. No drama or criticism, just encouragement, strategy talk, etc. We are looking for mature members willing to keep things PG as some of us have kids in the game / chat.

If you are interested in joining with us, please send me a PM.
  • Options
    ONE sith we are recruiting main base Eastchester time zone but who cares about timezone line I'd is docthepowertrip
  • JackofMidworld
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Married clone trooper from American east coast seeks casual guild for online fun. Play daily but limited time for intense chats, very interested in raids and more.

Online name: Whisper
    Current level: 70
    Consistently close out the Squad arena around the 350-400 mark but my stable got too big too fast, Galactic War is the bane of my existence.

Toon count: 34 - 19 Light, 15 Dark - 1x 6*, 3x 5* , 14x 4*, and 16 goblins (3* or less)
    Post edited by JackofMidworld on
  • Options
    Legacy Force!
  • Options
    I am looking for a very competitive guild. My arena rank is anywhere from 14-38. I am a level 75. I have 14 7* toons. I am very active. I do have line my account name is Landachi please feel free to leave me a message.

• Options
    Hi looking to join a guild. Currently level 74. Finish around 10-40 arena every day. 12 7* characters. Play every day always finish day's activities. Spend usually $5 every day. Would love to be able to join a guild and help out as much as I can. If anyone is interested let me know on here. Ally code is 986-111-242.
  • Options
    Hello...Looking for a competitive guild to join. Currently level 74 and finish around the top 30 in my arena each day. 14 7* characters. Play every day and finish all my activities as well as my galactic war. Would be honor to help and support my guild any way possible. My ally code is 883-232-742. Thanks.

• Options
    Looking for a guild, main squad @ 27,542. Daily player, always accomplish daily goals. Have 4 at 7* and an additional 10 plus at 5 to 6* have 22 at level 70+. Solid daily player looking for guild, gamer handle is same as forum. Reply if interested
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    We are currently recruiting players for our guild:
    We would much rather have quality members over quantity. How fast we grow and how large we get will depend on how many members we need to complete the daily raid events to maximize gear. This will be a low stress, fun, positive experience. No drama or criticism, just encouragement, strategy talk, etc. We are looking for mature members willing to keep things PG as some of us have kids in the game / chat.

We have several member that are ranked #1 consistently.

If you are interested in joining with us, please send me a PM.
  • Options
    Legacy Force!
  • Options
    Looking to join a guild here. I'm in the Pacific time zone. Casual player and I throw money here and there for this game. Currently working on a Scoundrel team but as you can see below I'm somewhat stacked. ^_^

Ally Code: 339-828-539
    Level 74:

7- Stars
    Poggle (8)
    Lumi (8)
    Sid (8)
    IG-86 (8)
    IG-88 (8)
    JC (8)
    Biggs (7)
    Poe (8)

6-Stars
    Lando (8)
    Greedo (8)

5-Stars
    Fives (8)
    Chewie (8)
    Phasma (7)
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    The countdown is on! Our final spots countdown for our guild. Interested in joining a drama free guild? Can you keep your chat family friendly? Want to meet some great people and be able to borrow some top level / rated toons? Then our guild might be for you!
    We have several #1 ranked (on their shard) players, very friendly bunch and willing to help each other out.
    We are setup on Discord for communication; if you've never used it before that's OK, I hadn't either and it is really nice and really easy. Runs right in a browser on a desktop or in a mobile app.
    Shoot me a PM and tell me about your squad if you think you're a good fit. Spots are filling fast, looking forward to hearing from you! 21
  • Options
    Woodister wrote: »
    I guess it is time to find a guild... and there seems to be a lot out there. If anyone is seeking a new member shoot me a message.

Lvl 73
    F2P so far
    3 7* toons
    2 6* toons
    3 5*, 9 4*, 2 3*, 4 2* and 1 1*.

17 of which are gear lvl 7+

So I still have a lot of farming to do.

Squad arena lvl consistently under 200. I play everyday and in the mountain time zone. And I have the line app. Also I'm on iOS.

If you're still looking for a guild, Filthy Casuals is forming now. We're f2p looking to be competitive. Message me here or on Line (pibbcow)
    Cheers,
    Pibbcow
  • Options
    Hittin3 wrote: »
    I am a daily player without a guild. I have spent a bit on this game so my characters are decent. I've got a dozen 7* that are maxed on gear. I finish about 15 or so in the arena on average, sometimes as high as 7th or so and as low as 20 depending on what time I do my battles

Filthy Casuals is forming and sounds like a good fit for you maybe. We're also top 10, higher or lower, depending on the day.

Ftp but competitive and play a lot.

RomanPibbcow@gmail.com or 'pibbcow' on Line of you're interested or message me here. Hope to hear from you!
    Pibbcow