Most enjoyed squad?

Just curious on what people ls favourite and mainly most fun squad to play?? Personally mine would be my clone team or full sith team, open opinions to all
-Spud, ally code 337-127-347

Replies

• Options
    Don't really have a full favourite squad, but there are some pairs or trios that i absolutely love using:

Qgj lead with yoda & Ashoka all with speed mods - try it you'll love it.

Rex lead with 5's & echo - so versatile, can do well in any game mode.

St Han & leia, and maybe chuck in Akbar as lead - another fast paced additional attack fest. Sometimes I'll tag on yoda qgj or gs just for the extra speed & multi hits
  • Options
    Full counter team is fun if you know the enemy will be using AoE attacks.
  • Options
    Just curious on what people ls favourite and mainly most fun squad to play?? Personally mine would be my clone team or full sith team, open opinions to all

My Scoundrel-team :smile:
  • Options
    Go Scoundrels go >:)
  • Options
    My current arena team:

https://youtu.be/ItSdfKu6DKA
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Still the funniest squad to do arena with... Love the thrill of seeing 1 stunned toon at any given time!
    dKOUKDgh.jpg
  • Options
    I would love to have a clone squad but Rex and Echo are P2P only
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for more sith characters because i want an all sith team
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I'm waiting for more sith characters because i want an all sith team

Technically there already is an all sith team. Dooku, maul, savage, vader, sidious. Terrible team together unfortunately.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have a full team yet, but one of my favorite pairings is AA lead and Lando for GW. Now that Biggs has been buffed, perhaps I'll add him to my early runnings in GW nodes.
  • Doggirl211
    240 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I enjoy playing my Nightsisters, even though they're not fully levelled or geared. They don't do really well, but I really enjoy their animations, especially when they're all in the same team. It just "looks" fun to me and I enjoy watching them jump and flip around lol. (It's not always about winning.....that's my motto when I'm playing my girls, lol)

I also really, really enjoy playing Dengar especially with Phasma for the guaranteed crit with VM. Again, most of the enjoyment comes from the animations, although that combo IS pretty effective even though Dengar is only 5* G8.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I love it when its just Fives and Leia left... they wipe out whole teams just the two of them !!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoyed my dodge lead the most, mainly due to the forum.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Whenever I run into a gw node with 4 or 5 Jedi I like to send in my "Jedi hate" squad: Dooku (L), Vader (6*), Sid, Maul and Cad Bane. Despite Sid being somewhat underdeveloped, and Maul and Bane being VERY underdeveloped, I can usually beat a team with 10k+ more power than mine, usually with the last couple turns involving Maul (7*, gear 8, level 64, basic ability only level 4 or 5) repeatedly one-shotting level 75-80 Jedi from nearly full health. Terrible speed and no survivability, that guy, but good lord can he make some big numbers.

• Options
    Whenever I run into a gw node with 4 or 5 Jedi I like to send in my "Jedi hate" squad: Dooku (L), Vader (6*), Sid, Maul and Cad Bane. Despite Sid being somewhat underdeveloped, and Maul and Bane being VERY underdeveloped, I can usually beat a team with 10k+ more power than mine, usually with the last couple turns involving Maul (7*, gear 8, level 64, basic ability only level 4 or 5) repeatedly one-shotting level 75-80 Jedi from nearly full health. Terrible speed and no survivability, that guy, but good lord can he make some big numbers.

I do something similar. Except I go sid lead so that I can see how hard Maul can hit. It's always fun when he gets 5 knockouts in a row.
  • Options

I do something similar. Except I go sid lead so that I can see how hard Maul can hit. It's always fun when he gets 5 knockouts in a row.

Oooooh, I should probably try that; I use Dooku mostly so Sid has ridiculously high evasion, but also to give my squishy Maul a better chance to survive. But while it's occasionally helped me out with the latter, now that I think about it, my Sid never seems to dodge anyway, so I'll switch it up once I have the resources to get my Maul a little stronger on his own.
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Oooooh, I should probably try that; I use Dooku mostly so Sid has ridiculously high evasion, but also to give my squishy Maul a better chance to survive. But while it's occasionally helped me out with the latter, now that I think about it, my Sid never seems to dodge anyway, so I'll switch it up once I have the resources to get my Maul a little stronger on his own.

Throw rg in to protect the squishy guy. Rg hits pretty soft, so it leaves plenty of hp for maul to beat on.
  • Options

Throw rg in to protect the squishy guy. Rg hits pretty soft, so it leaves plenty of hp for maul to beat on.

Without going TOO deeply into my gw strategy, I'll say that RG is on my main arena team, and (aside from popping Phasma and/or Rex in on early nodes to get some TM) I like to save that whole team for nodes 10-12. But I'm constantly updating my strategy so maybe it'll be a realistic option for me with a little more thought. Thanks!