Tank Takedown - Rancor Removed???

Does anyone know if they are getting rid of the Rancor raid when they launch this new tank takedown?

Replies

• Options
    I doubt it, unless they're going to add another way to farm Han Solo shards.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Nah. It'll be like cantina energy all over again with mods. You'll receive guild coins but they will be for both raids so you won't get separate coins for separate raids.

I'm just speculating of course, but it sounds like something they will do.

God forbid we could do two different raids at once.
  • Options
    BMoney wrote: »
    Nah. It'll be like cantina energy all over again with mods. You'll receive guild coins but they will be for both raids so you won't get separate coins for separate raids.

I'm just speculating of course, but it sounds like something they will do.

God forbid we could do two different raids at once.

That actually sounds good to me.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    If you look at the raid table in the guild section there are two spaces (to the left and right of Rancor) yet to be utilized. My guess is that one of them will be the droid tank raid, and later on a third raid will be added.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Rancor is raid one.

When you click on Raids the Rancor raid is the first picture - with plenty o space for new raids on the right-side of it, including the new tank raid.

I wonder what other raids they will have??
  • Options
    Personally, I'd like to believe that there will be 3 different events for guilds. Middle tab for raids,left tab for Guild wars and right tab for something guild related that differs from raid and pvp
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    I think tank will be harder so if you can do t7 Easy then you use coins on tank instead.