The Galactic Clone Players discussion

Replies

• Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    What mods for Leia in the zCody team? Offence on everything possible with her too? Mine is super quick but my scores are poor. Had better luck in P2 with Scavenger and he's a full gear level below Leia.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Speed is only a concern on Cody. Everyone else benefits from as much damage as u can push. CD triangles, offense primary crosses and arrows, +offense secondaries...
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Keldo wrote: »
    What mods for Leia in the zCody team? Offence on everything possible with her too? Mine is super quick but my scores are poor. Had better luck in P2 with Scavenger and he's a full gear level below Leia.

Same as the clones that aren't Cody-4 crit damage primaries, 3 offense secondaries, and plenty of crit chance in the tertiary etc. stats...just enough to get to a reliable 212th cd.
  • Options
    Hey guys, about to get my first zeta should it go on fives or cody fives is gear 11 cody gear 10 guild isnt at HAAT yet, Cheers guys
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, about to get my first zeta should it go on fives or cody fives is gear 11 cody gear 10 guild isnt at HAAT yet, Cheers guys

Put it on Cody. It's better to prepare for HAAT and he's also useful for the nAAT.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

Put it on Cody. It's better to prepare for HAAT and he's also useful for the nAAT.

Also a great team to run in GW too
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options

Except against zBariss where they're completely unuseful. Yesterday, I had to face GK, zBariss, Chaze and DN in GW12. They kicked all my teams so I put this team. The 212th Attack only rehealed the toon that was attacked. There's a lack of debuff for the clones. One of them should be able to apply Heal Immunity, Buff Immunity or Daze. Now, they only have a speed down and a stun and it does not fit the current delivered content.
  • Options

Except against zBariss where they're completely unuseful. Yesterday, I had to face GK, zBariss, Chaze and DN in GW12. They kicked all my teams so I put this team. The 212th Attack only rehealed the toon that was attacked. There's a lack of debuff for the clones. One of them should be able to apply Heal Immunity, Buff Immunity or Daze. Now, they only have a speed down and a stun and it does not fit the current delivered content.

I didnt have Zody at the time but i had tried swapping cody out for JKA with rex lead to combat things like ZBarris and dooku under nihlus
  • Options
    Putting Palp in as the fifth goes a long way too in GW against things like zBariss
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Am I imagining things or did they tease something about Order 66 last month? I know most everything other than Thrawn mania is on the back burner at the moment but my clones are just about ready for prime time.
  • Options
    honestly the clones would be fixed if they gave echo a zeta where he put ability block and heal immunity on ever assist attack
  • Options
    Xanican_ wrote: »
    honestly the clones would be fixed if they gave echo a zeta where he put ability block and heal immunity on ever assist attack

Will take a lot more than that at this point honestly. This Chaze + zR2 has completely broken the game in my opinion. Using B2 to dispel and buff block, using kylo, anakin, or palp to inflict heal immunity, or using toons like boba to ability block were all acceptable answers to chaze previously. Were they irritating as hell? Sure, but if used some toons strategically you could overcome. Now whenever you apply anything to them they just counter attack and dispel it that same turn. There's no amount of debuffs or buffs that can be added to clones' abilities that can beat a group that is immune to every debuff in the game now lol.

You'll toss that echo grenade at the other team and both baze and chirrut will shrug off your hard-won ability block/heal immunity ON ECHO's TURN and then proceed to take their turns with no sign that you ever even used an ability.

Side note: watching enemy Wedge and Biggs crit for 39k on their BASIC attacks also makes clones' adorable crits a waste of time.
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    Xanican_ wrote: »

Will take a lot more than that at this point honestly. This Chaze + zR2 has completely broken the game in my opinion. Using B2 to dispel and buff block, using kylo, anakin, or palp to inflict heal immunity, or using toons like boba to ability block were all acceptable answers to chaze previously. Were they irritating as hell? Sure, but if used some toons strategically you could overcome. Now whenever you apply anything to them they just counter attack and dispel it that same turn. There's no amount of debuffs or buffs that can be added to clones' abilities that can beat a group that is immune to every debuff in the game now lol.

You'll toss that echo grenade at the other team and both baze and chirrut will shrug off your hard-won ability block/heal immunity ON ECHO's TURN and then proceed to take their turns with no sign that you ever even used an ability.

Side note: watching enemy Wedge and Biggs crit for 39k on their BASIC attacks also makes clones' adorable crits a waste of time.

That couldn't have been said better the clones are lacking so hard rn
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing of what we planed would fix the problem with Clones.

What could be a major change to them would look like a bit like that and yet, i'm not that sure.

All Clones get their helmet (that would be a major change for sure). Under Cody's lead, his leader ability now apply to every galactic republic allies and Clones, but is halved for Galactic republic allies. Same as other Clones uniques.

Echo :

EMP Grenade should apply a new status effect (such as fracture or sabine's saber) on the primary target "Electroshock" : this would prevent any buff to be gain or debuff to be cleanse for 2 turns, no heal or TM gain cannot be dispelled or resisted but can be evaded. It would only apply on the primary target but still deal damage in AoE.

Echo's Unique should get a Zeta too that would give Speed Up to the assisted clone and give Offense Up if the assisted clone already has speed up.

Rex :

Rex's Lead should be a Unique, such as Fives' Lead. Rex's new Unique would be the same as his lead, but as GK, it would grant allies critical immunity for 1 turn and make the Tank taunt for 2 turns if it's a Clone, Stealth to support characters and Advantage to attacker. Of course, it would require a Zeta.

Fives :

Fives' Lead became a Unique which give 20% max protection for 1 turn to all allies at the start of the encounter, when allies are critical hit and when Fives is taunting. Fives gain taunt for 1 turn each time an ally get debuffed. When an ally is debuff and Fives is taunting, this ally gain Retribution.
    Five's assist would grant the ally a 40% max protection and would now be a selected ally.

Cody :

Cody's AT-TE would daze all ennemies for 2 turns, stun the primary target with 40% chance to stun a chars on his side as well only if you score at least to criticize (not resistible). The main change is Daze and the not resistible stun that depends only on crits and not crits and potency as for now.

• Xanican_
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Or just maybe have clones basics deal 30k lol
  • Options

The problem is that zBariss heal on crit applies through Heal Immunity. So Clones are completely countered by zBariss.
    518 posts Member
    Options

The problem is that zBariss heal on crit applies through Heal Immunity. So Clones are completely countered by zBariss.

And they don't apply healing immunity. I was still wondering about how efficient they can be with a R2 on GW ? R2 gives them more offense and more crits which can help a bit. I do know that won't change a thing in Arena, but in GW I know it can make the difference.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options

Since when does the heal on crit apply through heal immunity? Haven't seen that happen at all, just faced a Zarriss today and DT made it a drive by
  • Options
    Hi, I am running Rex (lead), fives, Echo, ventress, and daka and I was just wondering if this team was viable overall. Also I completely agree with you guys on Clones having weak crits and needing to be buffed.
  • Options
    ARC7567 wrote: »
    Hi, I am running Rex (lead), fives, Echo, ventress, and daka and I was just wondering if this team was viable overall. Also I completely agree with you guys on Clones having weak crits and needing to be buffed.

Not viable
  • Mattikin
    107 posts Member
    Options

I fought a zBarriss in GW node 11 today, it took about 2-3 minutes to defeat her, never been grateful before that I'm stil farming crit chance mods, she is a major pain for clones, thankfully she doesn't hit that hard.

Sadly my node 12 is zQGJ, GK, zBarriss, zzR2-D2 and Yoda, absolutely brutal.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Does R2 doesn't fixe the offense problem ? I mean, R2 and 4 clones should totally bring them more offense than before, more crits, etc... isn't it ?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Does R2 doesn't fixe the offense problem ? I mean, R2 and 4 clones should totally bring them more offense than before, more crits, etc... isn't it ?

If u mod R2 heavily for offense, clones still can't touch zBariss. I have my clones modded for p4 H AAT. zCody has +128 speed, the other 3 clones have 216% cd and between +750 to +900 physical damage. The only ones capable of doing more damage than healing to zBariss are Clone Sergeant and 5's on an assist call. This way of modding makes them extremely slow btw.

Every 212th Attack from zCody will heal her to full.
  • Options
    For Territory Wars I usually use my clones for defense, but will sub out Rex so I can use his leader ability somewhere else and put in Anakin or GK or whoever. Just wanted to see who other players are subbing in with their clones, or see what lineups using clones you have found most effective for TW.
    It's kind of nice to have another use for my clones, especially now that GW is so easy that they are not needed there.
    Someday that rework will come...