When the beans is empire event coming back????

KRIS_1220
318 posts Member
edited August 2016
Like when is it coming back? We have had yoda event twice I think and updates and mods but no empire event
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Never. That'd make too much sense for it to be on a monthly schedule, plus I'm sure there was zero thinking into it that the whole event needs to be redone since mods were introduced.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    First time I didnt have rebels. Now I have 6 all geared and starred and still no event...
  • Options
    It would be nice if someone would confirm if it is or not. The achievement is still there so I assume it will be (unless they delete the achievement).

I really don't want to work on any more rebels if it's gone for good. I have no other need for them.
  • Options
    In an interview with Jesse he didn't mention the Empire Event but he did say at the very end "All i can say is get your Rebels ready" so i'm assuming there may be a different type of event with rebels.
  • Options
    Been wondering the same myself....since it ended we had Yoda Twice (which whoever has yoda maxed out can't play again even if no shard rewards) and Ewok event...What's the deal with the Empire one?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I predict the empire (rebels/clones) event to return within 2 weeks from now.
    crystal-ball-gazer.jpg
    The image makes it seem i'm kidding, but i really do think it will return within 2 weeks.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    It would be nice if someone would confirm if it is or not. The achievement is still there so I assume it will be (unless they delete the achievement).

I really don't want to work on any more rebels if it's gone for good. I have no other need for them.

Really? I can think of at least three rebels that are very useful for GW and even in high level arena teams. (STHan, Lando, Leia and even AA). I play on an early December shard and 3 of those 4 appear in the top 10 arena teams. Not quite understanding the lack of love for rebels.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I think they will bring it back just when?
  • Options
    I would just like a response
  • Options
    Maybe if I swear ????
  • Options
    Break the ToS. That's the only time they care enough to comment
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options

Dhoey321 wrote: »
    In an interview with Jesse he didn't mention the Empire Event but he did say at the very end "All i can say is get your Rebels ready" so i'm assuming there may be a different type of event with rebels.

I wanna know where u seen this imterview? Also we better get an empire event or some sort of heads up so we can get proper characters ready
  • Options
    Hello could we have a response to this please
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Jesse did leave a response that he would ask about Assult Battle: Empire recently.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yoda is running right now, so not until after that (anyone tell us how many days left?). Can't see the timer after you unlock 7*.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda is running right now, so not until after that (anyone tell us how many days left?). Can't see the timer after you unlock 7*.

5d23h
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yoda event has been done 3x since last assault. I just want my vader at 6* so i can start working on grevious. Like ffs I spent 33 days farming leia and almost 33 on Nebit so thats how long its been. Why do something new if you cant keep it in rotation. Poor Biggs just sits there waiting to get leveled.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »

5d23h

Thanks leef!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Thanks for trying to help shaolinpunk. I'm not a fan of moaning about this game as I really enjoy it but I also don't like being messed about we don't want random events we want a set date so we are not wasting time tuning up the wrong toons. Wouldn't be a problem if this game wasn't making so much money
  • Options
    Please refer to the community update this week as it fully explains all updates concerning events, future events, character updates, upcoming raids, and bug fixes along with multiple resources as to the game developers long term plans and future of the game
  • Options
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    Please refer to the community update this week as it fully explains all updates concerning events, future events, character updates, upcoming raids, and bug fixes along with multiple resources as to the game developers long term plans and future of the game

"What’s being worked on now?
    We have brand-new content and events coming this month that we’ll share more details on in the coming weeks. We will also continue to roll out updates that address bugs that have been reported by the community."

You mean this quote from Jesse that doesn't explain anything? Just says standby the further information
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    KRIS_1220 wrote: »
    Thanks for trying to help shaolinpunk. I'm not a fan of moaning about this game as I really enjoy it but I also don't like being messed about we don't want random events we want a set date so we are not wasting time tuning up the wrong toons. Wouldn't be a problem if this game wasn't making so much money

@KRIS_1220
    I understand. Technically, now that they have a clear endgame (Mod challenges), working on almost any character has it's uses. If you're wanting to plan ahead, best thing to do is watch the community updates, as they are often telling to hinting at what is coming in terms of events. The game does get easier that way the longer you've played it. Folks starting out or only playing a few months are going to feel stretched in every direction, it's not personal, just part of the arms race.

I'm speculating here, since I don't know any dates (only that there's 5+days left of Yoda), but with the new raid coming later this month, they might be trying to time things around that release, so some of the rotations (if they were regular) might be juggled a little. There were some sounds made about empire, but it might have been for last weekend's Omega Battles.

Just focus on your Arena/GW teams for now, or if you're reading about the new raid, think about heroes that synergies or have specials against droids. ;)
  • Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    I have the 24 days of spring achievement visible even though I started my account after they had ended. So maybe I can collect the Empire achievement at the same time I get the days of spring?
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    best thing to do is watch the community updates, as they are often telling to hinting at what is coming in terms of events

Lol

If that's true, and there's no community update, then...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I was being sarcastic of course they didn't post jack about the game. They now officially don't care or never did.
  • Options
    The Yoda event is a monthly, recurring event. It will always happen the second Thursday of the month, it will always last 7 days. They've said this a couple times, so it really shouldn't be a surprise that it's happened multiple times since the Empire Assault event.

Empire Assault was the first week of June, Ewok Assault was the first week of July. First week of August had Omega events. If the pattern holds, there should be an event the first week of September--though there's no knowing what it will be. (My guess is something related to the tank raid, but who knows?)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    The Yoda event is a monthly, recurring event. It will always happen the second Thursday of the month, it will always last 7 days. They've said this a couple times, so it really shouldn't be a surprise that it's happened multiple times since the Empire Assault event.

Empire Assault was the first week of June, Ewok Assault was the first week of July. First week of August had Omega events. If the pattern holds, there should be an event the first week of September--though there's no knowing what it will be. (My guess is something related to the tank raid, but who knows?)

Yes but why aren't all the events stacked back to back? There's no reason that there shouldn't always be an event going on that is ALWAYS on the same week of each month. That way, we can actually prepare for it.

Also, Yoda is not always on the second thursday of the month. It would be nice if that were the case, but there's been periods where it has been missing for a long time with no timer so no one could plan for it.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    best thing to do is watch the community updates, as they are often telling to hinting at what is coming in terms of events

Lol

If that's true, and there's no community update, then...

Yeah, good thing time passing doesn't nullify the last update. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses Im really not trying to cause a problem I just think by having the events on a clear date of where they are coming would really make alot more people happy.
  • Options
    KRIS_1220 wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses Im really not trying to cause a problem I just think by having the events on a clear date of where they are coming would really make alot more people happy.

Great idea! More communication from the development team. We could even do it once a week...like on Fridays - with a quick sentence or two on recent changes and then a look at what's in the works. We could call it "Community Update". ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*