AAT, B2 Rocket Trooper, Geonosis B1 Battle Droid & Geonosis B1 Battle Droid Commander

Prev13
ShewardN
515 posts Member
edited August 2016
A guild member bumped into some raid information before the raid has been released. Let the theorycrafting commence! :wink:

Edit: Guild member also bumped into Geonosis B1 Battle Droid and Geonosis B1 Battle Droid Commander, so updated the thread with their respective abilities.

AAT
https://swgoh.gg/characters/pve/aat/

Anti-Personnel Blasters
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and expose them for 2 turns.

High-Explosive Shells 2 turn cooldown
Deal Physical damage to all enemies. This attack can't be Evaded or Countered.

Incendiary Shells 4 turn cooldown
Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict four Damage Over Time effects for 2 turns. This attack can't be Evaded or Countered. This ability starts on cooldown.

War Machine
This unit and its weapons may attack and be attacked independently, and Turn Meter Reduction effects are only half as effective against them. When a weapon system is disabled, it will reboot after some time, but if all weapon systems are offline simultaneously, this unit will be become Toppled and grant Morale bonuses to the attacking party: Morale I: All attacking units gain +100% Critical Chance. Morale II: Attacking units gain +25% Speed if all three of the AAT's weapon systems were disabled within one of its turns. Morale III: Attacking units that were the primary target of the Main Cannon's attack and survived gain +100% Critical Damage. When the AAT recovers from Topple, Morale bonuses are lost, and the AAT and its side cannons gain 100% Turn Meter.

Fearsome Foe II 15 turn cooldown
As long as this unit isn't Toppled, it has +50% Tenacity, +1 Bonus Action, and gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage. In addition, it takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects, its Turn Meter gain effects can't be prevented, and it's immune to Stun, Ability Block, Health Down, Cooldown increase, and massive damage effects. Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.

Fearsome Foe I
As long as this unit isn't Toppled, it gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage. In addition, it takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects, its Turn Meter gain effects can't be prevented, and it's immune to Stun, Ability Block, Health Down, Cooldown increase, and massive damage effects. Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.

B2 Rocket Trooper
https://swgoh.gg/characters/pve/b2-rocket-trooper/

Warm-Up Shot
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Offense Up for 1 turn.

Scatter Shot 2 turn cooldown
Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to inflict Ability Block for 1 turn, with a 50% chance to also inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.

Barrage 5 turn cooldown
Deal Unmitigable damage to all enemies and inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns. Then, this ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 for each defeated ally. This ability starts on cooldown.

Directing Fire 3 turn cooldown
Order an ally to use a Special ability, then summon up to six B1 Battle Droid allies.

Fearsome Foe I 15 turn cooldown
As long as this unit isn't Toppled, it gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage. In addition, it takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects, its Turn Meter gain effects can't be prevented, and it's immune to Stun, Ability Block, Health Down, Cooldown increase, and massive damage effects. Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.

Fearsome Foe I

Geonosis B1 Battle Droid
https://swgoh.gg/characters/pve/geonosis-b1-battle-droid/

Coordinated Fire
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and grant 20% Turn Meter to a random ally that has no positive status effects.

Command: Devastate
Deal heavy Unmitigable damage to target enemy. This ability will only be used on a superior's command.

Geonosis B1 Battle Droid Commander
https://swgoh.gg/characters/pve/geonosis-b1-battle-droid-commander/

Coordinated Fire
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and grant 20% Turn Meter to a random ally that has no positive status effects.

Command: Terminate
Deal Special damage to all enemies, remove 100% Turn Meter and inflict the Shaken effect for 1 turn. This ability will only be used on a superior's command. Shaken: loses 25% Turn Meter when damaged by an attack
Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
Post edited by ShewardN on

Replies

• Options
    Ouch
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Ouch
    Yep, that's what I first said. This raid is gonna be amazing!
  • Options
    Immune to most everything, TM gain, TM teams 50% ineffective, no counter strike, no stun...I have no idea what to think.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on how strong its weapons are. If you can keep knocking them out with aoe, you can keep getting the toppled effect right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    Depends on how strong its weapons are. If you can keep knocking them out with aoe, you can keep getting the toppled effect right?

Do you think they will make it that easy to topple...
  • Options
    Get your Tenacity game up. Lots of "cannot be evaded or countered" but surely doesn't state "resisted". Aayla lead time...
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Get your Tenacity game up. Lots of "cannot be evaded or countered" but surely doesn't state "resisted". Aayla lead time...
    Possibly. Luke Skywalker will work for non-Jedi teams if you're looking to boost up Tenacity.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like cleanses will be more useful. 45% more tenacity is not very reliable. Either way, Rex is still king.
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Possibly. Luke Skywalker will work for non-Jedi teams if you're looking to boost up Tenacity.

I feel after reading through all of that, the whole Ugnaught/Jawa trend just went out the door. Haven't made any conclusive points yet, more studying to be had...off I go...
  • Options
    I feel like cleanses will be more useful. 45% more tenacity is not very reliable. Either way, Rex is still king.

Akbar also.
  • Options

Akbar also.

Lobot too- oh wait...
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

^ +1 on that. He's going to be vital.
  • Options
    call me crazy but the fearsome foes are identical to rancor...are they really going to reuse that content? or is it just a placeholder?
  • Options

Akbar also.

Maybe this was what they meant by get your rebels ready. ackbar lead and let lando drop two aoes
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Akbar also.

Rex > Ackbar
    Tenacity Up is essential
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    If the last phase stays the way it is, Danger Zone with Wedge, Lando, Biggs, Anakin, Ackbar? will probably do the most aoe damage.
  • Options
    I read this I get excited. Long has it been since excitement I felt. This looks cool. Now does anyone have 50 mil creds I can get fast so I can train up and give last star to 12 more characters? lol
  • Options
    Brownie wrote: »
    call me crazy but the fearsome foes are identical to rancor...are they really going to reuse that content? or is it just a placeholder?

I'm thinking placeholder. I'm sure P1 boss will also have a buff against TM down
  • Options
    I read this I get excited. Long has it been since excitement I felt. This looks cool. Now does anyone have 50 mil creds I can get fast so I can train up and give last star to 12 more characters? lol
    Yep, it is exciting huh? And no, all credit donations are heading my way :p
  • Options
    Also no mention of Grievous yet (as seen in video). I'm sure they're just beginning to push in the data. We'll all just have to wait and see...
  • Options
    Also no mention of Grievous yet (as seen in video). I'm sure they're just beginning to push in the data. We'll all just have to wait and see...
    Yep. Also hoping for an official release date with some more information too. Shouldn't be too far away now :) I'm thinking the new raid will be coming out on Friday ;)
  • Options
    just get your wallet ready
  • Options
    so where did this info come from ?
  • Options
  • Options
    sorry should have phrased that better as am half asleep.

has this info just been released then or was this always available and we didn't notice.

how was it discovered I guess I'm asking
  • Options
    I'm thinking dispellers like ackbar and elder will still be useful, maybe some healers. Slow and tenacity down looks like it will still work, so will offense down.
  • Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    sorry should have phrased that better as am half asleep.

has this info just been released then or was this always available and we didn't notice.

how was it discovered I guess I'm asking
    I presume my guild mate was typing in keywords into the search engine on a daily basis to find the information when it was first released. I'm pretty sure it wasn't always there and it was just released.
  • Options
    Barris lead to a Jedi squad will have place too.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'd say this is a great time for a Kylo rework. Boost his aoe a bit.
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ShewardN wrote: »

I feel after reading through all of that, the whole Ugnaught/Jawa trend just went out the door. Haven't made any conclusive points yet, more studying to be had...off I go...

I don't think so. Look at the B2 rocket droid, we saw him in the trailer. He calls up to 6 battle droids. The boss can't be stunned or ability blocked, but jawas will be able to keep the adds ability blocked/stunned while you focus on Rocket Trooper. Dathcha's leaders turn meter gain will be halved, but 25% chance to reduce 12.5% per hit will still help to mitigate B2s 5% turn meter gain.

JE goes first and gives turn meter and crit chance up, Jawa and Datcha next, using aoes to stun add droids, Nebit taunts and reduces their cool downs. Scavenger buffs and debuffs, places and detonates thermals. Nebit also calls two jawas and they go stealth, and helps reduce cool downs. Jawa slows and gains turn meter on evade. JE heals and revives.

Jawas can be pretty fast. I think they will do very well in that phase.

Also, the Battle droid commander doesn't say anything about being immune to stuns/ability blocked.
    Post edited by CptCaveman on
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....