AAT, B2 Rocket Trooper, Geonosis B1 Battle Droid & Geonosis B1 Battle Droid Commander

Replies

• Options
    Any news if they are elimating Rancor raid? I really think they should...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    d2zH9xc.png
    Spardog713 wrote: »
    Any news if they are elimating Rancor raid? I really think they should...

I don't have a link but there is a statement saying that they will NOT be phasing it out.

I added a screen shot.
  • Options
    The trailer shown before also made it seem like you can call full ally teams to assist in raids, right?
  • Options
    What's everyone think of Ugnaught in new raid? Is he worth maxing out? I have a ton of arena shards I've Been hoarding and I can't decide to use them on between Ugnaught, AA, or Chief Nebit.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    What's everyone think of Ugnaught in new raid? Is he worth maxing out? I have a ton of arena shards I've Been hoarding and I can't decide to use them on between Ugnaught, AA, or Chief Nebit.

Well, if the datamined stats are accurate, you can be facing up to 7 droid enemies at times, meaning Uggy Ugg will have 63% evasion. If only he wasn't such a pain in the **** to gear...
  • ShewardN
    515 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If you hold out a little bit more you'll see which ones will be worth investing in :) Already have datamined information and we're approaching the end of August, the raid won't be too far away. My guess is this Friday.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Thinking I could probably use AA anyway. Gotta start farming Lando now as well it seems...
  • Options
    Thinking I could probably use AA anyway. Gotta start farming Lando now as well it seems...
    Not a bad choice. He might be useful in the raid. Hopefully we can datamine some more stuff or get an official reveal soon! :)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Sounds hard! I am looking foward to it though.
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Looks like it same basic structure....7 tiers, 4 phases.

AAT tank has fearsome foe 1 and 2, so it is probably involved in two phases. B2 Rocket Trooper only has fearsome foe 1, so it is probably only one phase.

I'm gonna guess:

P1: fight AAT tank with side guns and main gun active
    P2: fight AAT with side and main guns and Droid adds
    P3: fight B2 Rocket Trooper and his battle droid adds
    P4: fight AAT main gun and General Greivous and two battle droid commanders

The new raid will appear on the left side of the current Racnor raid. There will be something else to it where it requires 3 teams from different guild mates to attack in waves, or something like that.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    I think jawas still way to go Datcha lead chance steal tm with ally damage . Scavenger has the bomb aoe remember chance inflict tenacity down. 50 tenacity yes but if you have your potency right you can apply it . Just my thoughts I'm continuing my jawas. Maybe goes like this have to Jawa aoe Datcha aoe stun the b2 battle droids. Then pound the boss hoping land a je bomb then have scavenger explode it and pray win the tenacity potency roll. Get tenacity down up then it's on with the tmr.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Lol didn't see above post when I wrote mine my apologies
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Says boss immune stuns ability blocks and tmr tougher . Doesn't say impossible
  • slothe
    221 posts Member
    Options
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The trailer shown before also made it seem like you can call full ally teams to assist in raids, right?

Surely this just illustrates the existing concept of exhausting multiple teams of your own toons against a raid boss. Fighting with friends is already what the existing raid is about isn't it? People are reading too much into flashy ad graphics.
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Get your Tenacity game up. Lots of "cannot be evaded or countered" but surely doesn't state "resisted". Aayla lead time...
    Possibly. Luke Skywalker will work for non-Jedi teams if you're looking to boost up Tenacity.

Luke's lead is bugged. It doesnt give tenacity.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    I'd say this is a great time for a Kylo rework. Boost his aoe a bit.

Here here. I didn't take him to 7* g9 for nothing...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • grotesque_ah
    819 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So now tell me, why the **** i farmed jawas for this raid?? Theyre useless .. Only was i see is a droid team with 100% evasion .. This quadra dot is cruel against every tank.. Evasion, massive tm gain and lot of dots will be needed then.. Maybe clones under ig88 have a chance

Sry was in rage.. Now mayba a old ben lead, ugnaught, jka, lando, aa team could help.. Bad for me, i got none of them -.-
  • Options
    I think like most of us, I'm farming/gearing Jawas. But was everybody guess due to droids on the new raid video. Well, just hope that it wasn't worthless.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    'Exciting'.

Why exactly is this exciting? They appear to be setting up a pure DPS battle. There is going to be very little strategy. Probably 4 Speed/DPS + 1 Cleanser will be the norm. AoE characters will probably be a little better than single DPS but it'll depend how regularly you can topple.

I mean it's good that they're adding another battle but it really looks like it's pretty much the Rancor with TM removal no longer an option. You'll want all DPS toons and all cleansers so that means a very broad farming exercise.

'Exciting'.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    'Exciting'.

Why exactly is this exciting? They appear to be setting up a pure DPS battle. There is going to be very little strategy. Probably 4 Speed/DPS + 1 Cleanser will be the norm. AoE characters will probably be a little better than single DPS but it'll depend how regularly you can topple.

I mean it's good that they're adding another battle but it really looks like it's pretty much the Rancor with TM removal no longer an option. You'll want all DPS toons and all cleansers so that means a very broad farming exercise.

'Exciting'.

Hey if it ain't "exciting" enough for you then don't play it? Maybe stick to the forums complaining? :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Here some other abilities for the ATT and its weapons and some raid info. This is all datamine info, not official and subject to change.
    BASICABILITY_AAT_CANNON_DESC|Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to Dispel all positive status effects on them.
    BASICABILITY_AAT_CANNON_NAME|Support Blaster

BASICABILITY_AAT_TURRET_DESC|Deal Unmitigable damage to target enemy and secondary Physical damage to all other enemies. This attack can't be Evaded. If the primary target doesn't have a positive status effect, this attack deals massive damage to them instead.
    BASICABILITY_AAT_TURRET_NAME|Heavy Shot

UNIQUEABILITY_AAT_WEAPON01_NAME|War Machine
    UNIQUEABILITY_AAT_WEAPON01_DESC|This unit is immune to Turn Meter reduction effects and its weapons may attack and be attacked independently. When this weapon system is disabled, it will reboot after some time, but if all weapon systems are offline simultaneously, this unit will be become Toppled and grant Morale bonuses to the attacking party:\n\nMorale I: All attacking units gain +100% Critical Chance.\nMorale II: Attacking units gain +25% Speed if all three of the AAT's weapon systems were disabled within one of its turns.\nMorale III: Attacking units that were the primary target of the Main Cannon's attack and survived gain +100% Critical Damage.\n\nWhen the AAT recovers from Topple, Morale bonuses are lost, and the AAT and its side cannons gain 100% Turn Meter.

UNIQUEABILITY_AAT02_NAME|Danger Close

UNIQUEABILITY_AAT02_DESC|When this unit becomes Toppled, it will call an air strike on its current position. The strike will hit just as it recovers from Topple, dealing Physical damage to all enemies. This attack can't be Evaded or Countered. Allies that have no positive status effects receive massive damage instead.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Wow so after topple you're basically dead if you have no positive effects. Might be dead regardless
  • Spiro
    58 posts Member
    Options
    I'm feeling the droid team here really... HK lead, 88, 86, JE, plus someone else, maybe EE for a second revive and cleansing if required (or 100, or GG if you've got him). AOE for killing adds, we have to keep the machine toppled, keep the adds dead, apply damage hot and heavy. a lot depends on if the tank is considered a droid, if its not than the jawas are much less useful.
  • Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »

AAT tank has fearsome foe 1 and 2, so it is probably involved in two phases. B2 Rocket Trooper only has fearsome foe 1, so it is probably only one phase.

I'm gonna guess:

The new raid will appear on the left side of the current Racnor raid. There will be something else to it where it requires 3 teams from different guild mates to attack in waves, or something like that.

Decent guess although the video they released shows the ATT destroyed in the background when the Rocket Trooper appears. I'd say the ATT is P1 then as you state the rest of the way minus the ATT
  • Options
    Jaybang wrote: »
    CptCaveman wrote: »

I'm gonna guess:

Decent guess although the video they released shows the ATT destroyed in the background when the Rocket Trooper appears. I'd say the ATT is P1 then as you state the rest of the way minus the ATT

Yeah, but the info on the site has a box on the right that says ATT is in all phases, 1-4. That may just be the way the info is displayed. It also shows the side Cannons listed twice each, and the main gun three times. That, along with the fearsome foes 1 and 2 makes me think it will be a main part of two phases. The listing for main gun 3 times makes me think the main gun will be involved in a third phase.

It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Get your Tenacity game up. Lots of "cannot be evaded or countered" but surely doesn't state "resisted". Aayla lead time...

This is what I've been saying