The Empire Event - Comments\Questions *** MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Biggs gets 100% TM, whenever takes damage by empire. Togheter with his 2-Turn-CD-"Brothers in arms" and Wedge, he will act like a freakin mg42.....
  • Options
    Also palp is likely to be pretty fragile
    942-122-371
  • Options
    Nguerra wrote: »
    Remains to be seen, but:

Extra 32% Potency and health for empire and sith and less 32% potency and evasion for jedy and rebel means:

-Enemy Ben is 100% useless
    -St han passive is useless (reduce turn metter based on potency) and will prob. get a stun from super high potency dooku, and yeah with extra 32% health dooku is back.
    -Tarkin will offence down everyone with all that pontency for 3 TURNS!and will prob have 35k-40k health-prot with max out mods
    -Vader will never get resisted, and curling blade will never get evaded, speed down and dots for everyone!
    -RG with that extra potency will be a stunning machine, and with an extra 32% health, OMG.
    -Palpatine will stun lock everyone, with and insane potency and 40k+ health and protection.

And the best yet: (20% turn for empire on debuff, 20% health for sith on debuff)
    Tarkin will go 2x with every aoe debuff (Maybe?)
    Vader will go 2x after aoe debuff (instant curling blade after crush (maybe?)
    Faster RG on stun
    Palpatine and Dooku self heal 20% on debuff.

Anyway ppl that have max out rebel teams will be the ones unlocking palpatine so its cool!

**** i want him.. Pretty sure even 5* pallpatine is awesome.. Unbeatable.. A rg with +30% ****. . Perma stun.. But rly.. Palpatine,vader, snowtrooper, tarkin,and rg.. Beatsmode on haha
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Aarcher wrote: »

health: 14183
    protection: 10425
    total: 24607
    according to swgoh.gg
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I m wondering if sith are useless in this game. There has never been a single event for sith not even the emperor event where you meed rebels
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

according to swgoh.gg

U miss the +32 % bonus health..
  • Options
    There is a link to swgoh.gg its poasible to unlock him with 5x5* rebels.. U just face palp lv60 5* and also rp blue gear lv 60 .. Problem.. I have 3 rebels jet :((
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

according to swgoh.gg

Only if he is leader, but since you're too lazy to calculate it: 18722 healt, total 29146. Still less than QGJ.

ps. i didnt miss it btw. Its easier to calculate the effects of mods on his base stats.
  • Options

according to swgoh.gg

Only if he is leader, but since you're too lazy to calculate it: 18722 healt, total 29146. Still less than QGJ.

Maybe hes possible tog13..
  • Options

according to swgoh.gg

Maybe hes possible tog13..

Anywas doesnt matter.. He hast a awesome aoe stun for2 fckin turns
  • Options

according to swgoh.gg

Yup

Health 14183 * 32% = 18.7k
    Prot = 10425

With max out health / Prot mods:

14183 * 15% from mods = 16.3K + 4.5K (from 32% lead) = 20.8 K
    10425 * 94% max prot = 20.2k

Total Health and prot = 41k

With good mod substat around 45K, pretty tanky, and dont forget he self heals for 20% on any debuff
  • Options
    Nguerra wrote: »

according to swgoh.gg

Yup

Health 14183 * 32% = 18.7k
    Prot = 10425

With max out health / Prot mods:

14183 * 15% from mods = 16.3K + 4.5K (from 32% lead) = 20.8 K
    10425 * 94% max prot = 20.2k

Total Health and prot = 41k

With good mod substat around 45K, pretty tanky, and dont forget he self heals for 20% on any debuff

So vader can heal for 450% ? :dizzy: that means he has 5 lives?
  • Options
    vilvlugt wrote: »
    I'm sure people will be upset with me for saying this, but honestly, we've been needed rebels since the Empire Assault event, which, according to some, happened eons ago and hasn't returned. If you were preparing for its return, you're ready for this.

Rebels AND clones. And you could throw in 2* if you wanted to.

@vilvlugt ... And you were thinking that a 2* toon was going to help you in this, or any, event? Well, luckily, it's now apparent that the Emporer's Demise event is like the Yoda event, so now you can use your 2* toons on the second level. Congrats! You will indeed be able to participate, just probably not unlock Emporer Palpatine this go-around.
  • Options
    Feels a bit annoying if this is the case.
    The imperial might event was also rebel/clones.
    For those of us that level mostly dark side teams, this is very annoying.
    At the very least allow some kind of dark side team like Scoundrels or New Order.

Other than that am very happy about Palpatine, though I find it very weird to have duplicate characters in the form of Sidious/Palpatine, both being siths & same characters potentially on same team. Kind of makes no sense.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I imagine more would be upset not with tee lack of warning but that the reward is cross factional.

I guess if you want Jedi a Luke to complete your rebel squad you might start prepping Empire now, except you'll likely get 7 star Emperor plus probably already have 7 star RG, so you only need to farm 3.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    One is a depiction from the Clone Wars and the other is a depiction from the Galactic Civil War. They're different enough.
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The thing that will probs be the deciding factor of whether palpatine is broken will be his speed, if his top end is anywhere near rey and leia then he will be way too strong, an AOE stun going first is definitely not the way this game should go, everyone will be forded to run Han Solo to get the jump with shoot first to try and stun him... Wen then palatine will reduce his potency so even Han might not be plausible.

Just checked his speed, 122 so not that bad actually, still all those whales that have hammered away at getting the perfect secondary speed bonus on their mods can easily push him over 200. So still gonna be a pain in the ****. I would advise checking his speed of you ever see him in arena cause if he's faster than most of your team then just that one AOE stun move could ruin you from the start.

Also I think it's about time that some Jedi start getting anti empire/sith skills
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    The thing that will probs be the deciding factor of whether palpatine is broken will be his speed, if his top end is anywhere near rey and leia then he will be way too strong, an AOE stun going first is definitely not the way this game should go, everyone will be forded to run Han Solo to get the jump with shoot first to try and stun him... Wen then palatine will reduce his potency so even Han might not be plausible.

122 speed
  • Deist
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Han Solo?
  • Options
    STH was made a rebel, lando was also given the rebel tag and made farmable. They made leia a rebel farmable.....all the heros required to do this event are FTP and in fairly easy places to farm (i.e. not cantina currency).

Between the last empire event and the smuggler event you should have enough to do this.

My only gripe is I have full maxed empire squad. Ild prefer this to be a reward for those patient enough to farm empire. Not vice versa.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I hope it's a Yoda style event that will allow us to get a full 7* lightning wielding Palpatine. It would be quite a welcome sight because it means one less garbage empire toon needed to farm potency mods. Right now I have RG and..... Hopefully Palpatine will make 2.

You don't have Vader 5*?

I almost have the shards to 6* him. I will NOT, however put a single credit into a toon I can't 7*. It's a barren credit wasteland, so you have to be disciplined. I'm sitting on piles of unleveled/unprompted toons with 330 shards as it is. Not using credits on him until I can max him.

While I agree in principle, in Vader's case I don't completely see it that way. First off, Vader is hugely useful in GW where many teams have several Jedi (his ability block is particularly useful against OB and QGJ). He's also tanky and does some nice damage with his DoTs and Culling blade - both of which also work well when used in conjunction with a droid team. There is also the Empire Potency mod challenges where he is probably the second strongest toon this side of RG.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Oh good, another thinly-veiled complaint about how "I chose the wrong toons and now I am annoyed that EA didn't make an event to fit my roster" :rollseyes:

Even the throw away "compliment" at the end is back handed. 5/10 You can do better.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Imagine if New Order had a team in swgoh
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Oh good, another thinly-veiled complaint about how "I chose the wrong toons and now I am annoyed that EA didn't make an event to fit my roster" :rollseyes:
    Even the throw away "compliment" at the end is back handed. 5/10 You can do better.

You sound like a person with very little common sense in your head.
    There is no such thing as "choosing the wrong toons" in a game with hundreds of characters.
    Making multiple events for one faction only is discriminating.

At the very least they could make 2 teams be able to complete the event, like Military might.
    If you dont see the unfairness in that, then nobody can help you.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    vector6000 wrote: »

There is no such thing as "choosing the wrong toons" in a game with hundreds of characters.

At the very least they could make 2 teams be able to complete the event, like Military might.

Read back what you just wrote, take a minute and think about it. It's never too late to edit ;)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    vector6000 wrote: »

Lol - there have been events for Jedi (Yoda), Empire/Droids (Ewok), Scoundrels (Credit Heist), Rebels/Clones (Military Might) and Omega events which are also all faction specific. A second event with Rebels (keeping mind the first one wasn't even limited to Rebels only) is hardly "discriminating". :D Especially when this is the first event that is "Rebels only".

Try to control your saltiness.

• Options
    We all knew rebel event was coming from the last time u even say it. Use the force man!
  • Options
    If u are f2p, why should you have to get the same chances like the persons, who spent a lot of money?
    In my opinion, this would be an unfair case!
  • Options
    Strange, that we just have to farm lightside ****.. Where are the darksinde events for sith, droids, ns, first order stuff... Always jedi,rebels, clones, resistance
  • Options
    I am in the same boat, I otped to go Empire over Rebels, and it has not paid off, I will miss out on a great character because I chose to farm his team rather than a team that does not require him, tis rather annoying .
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'