Who to beat first in a battle? Lando or Anakin?

So many OP Lando Anakin teams now. Which one do you go for first?

So Anakin has the strongest AoE but can't use it every turn. Lando's is a close second and can use it every single turn.

Which to tag first?

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin because once someone dies he murders everyone :/
  • Options
    I'd go with Lando only because he will go down faster. Anakin most likely will have too much health to defeat in one round. Lando is also slow enough to gun down quickly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anakin, he will abuse you if you ignore him.

Both dead in 2-3 turns.

But I don't run into much lando in my shard, way more anakin and I always target him first.
  • Options
    Stun Lando. Kill Anakin.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. The only way I'd even consider going for Lando first is if you can kill him while he is above half health. Then you only have to deal with Anakin's wrath once.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Anakin because once someone dies he murders everyone :/

This. Stun/slow Lando - but kill Anakin.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Stun Anakin if you can then kill Lando. But usually, Anakin first.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Stun Anakin if you can then kill Lando. But usually, Anakin first.

The only problem with that order is that as soon as you kill Lando, Anakin pops and hammers you. Although it can work - especially if you have RG or Fives and slowed Anakin as well.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I run droids so it's always lando first then Anakin.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Lando with thko. If he has any health left and is under wedge lead he will fully heal himself and possibly gain 50% TM with AoE. If you can't take an aoe from Anakin your in a hurt locker already.
  • Options
    Anakin first, Lando may have a better AOE but if you kill Lando first, Anakin will immediately be able to drop his AOE after (if not on cooldown) for a big damage boost. Lando is pretty low health so should be a quick take down second
  • Options
    Anakin first, Lando may have a better AOE but if you kill Lando first, Anakin will immediately be able to drop his AOE after (if not on cooldown) for a big damage boost. Lando is pretty low health so should be a quick take down second

It depends on if they're in a two taunt team. Usually by the time one of them is dead one or both taunters are going.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I usually kill Lando first unless i know Anakin is doing his aoe again if i kill Lando.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    LHF1024 wrote: »
    Stun Lando. Kill Anakin.

This is a good plan.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ani first
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Options
    currect answer is shock anni and burn lando
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »

It depends on if they're in a two taunt team. Usually by the time one of them is dead one or both taunters are going.

QGJ, I ain't afraid of no taun-taunt
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    markusfive wrote: »

QGJ, I ain't afraid of no taun-taunt

He said double taunt team, QGJ can't handle that
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Vallik wrote: »
    currect answer is shock anni and burn lando
    Palpatine is awesome.